• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

rtz

Is Art Catholic?  It seems like tonight is confession night.

ShayP

A deal with the Devil to have "lot's of sex with women"? 

I never thought of that.  :(

doctor weird

haha perfect place to cut him off. great song considering everything

I once performed a witchcraft ritual to get a woman to fall in love with me, much like that first caller.  It backfired.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 21, 2015, 10:26:32 PM
I hope Glenn Campbell comes on again soon. I was just watching a Area 51 doc he popped up in a few days ago and thought about what a good guest and researcher he is.

I would love to know where the new Area 51s are. They obviously aren't playing with UFOs out there anymore, so they had to have moved their goodies somewhere.

Campbell is an odd duck, I met him several years ago in Rachel in his little trailer near the Little A'Le'Inn, he gave my wife the creeps. 

starrmtn001

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 10:31:48 PM
Campbell is an odd duck, I met him several years ago in Rachel in his little trailer near the Little A'Le'Inn, he gave my wife the creeps.
I thought Glen Campbell died.

swordpoint9

I guess the guy who wanted sex with women kidnapped Julie Marches Body ????

Stephen

Quote from: Mason on August 21, 2015, 10:26:58 PM
Now it needs to be a multi-millionaire!
the new meaningful designation is centa-millionaire...

Uncle Duke

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 21, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
I thought Glen Campbell died.

Might have, but I think he was still alive when we met him.  Would have been about 2003, maybe 2004.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 10:35:13 PM
Might have, but I think he was still alive when we met him.  Would have been about 2003, maybe 2004.

Ha.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 10:35:13 PM
Ok.  I'm pretty sure it was a few years after that, that I heard it on some news show.

ShayP

Did he say "Who doesn't want to take a vampire home?"  LOL!!!!

I want to thank my wife though this public forum for never asking me to drink her blood. not drinking blood.

popple

no mexican transgender hooker? idk if the devil is given ya your souls worth, bud.

Wednesday

Hi Everyone,

It's not surprising that this guy confesses to the STD. I predicted this already upon hearing the last guy who made "the deal". I suspect not many women are going to fess up to having a deal with the devil for sex.

♪ Lydia oh Lydia, your full of climidia, ♪ you made me suck your blood.....♪