• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150821 - Open Lines - Pact with the Devil - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 21, 2015, 08:45:02 PM

Quote from: someguy on August 21, 2015, 10:14:33 PM
does art have a webcam or anything going?

He has been known to go on Periscope during the program with his iphone.

trostol

have you ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

morgana213

Hey everyone.  Here we go! Hope to hear some true evil tonight.

Didn't Malachi Martin say you couldn't make a deal with the devil or be possessed without knowing it?

Granted I get it's like debating the rules of the Bernstein Bears world but I feel somewhat comforted to know you can't make a deal without knowing it supposedly.

Chine

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 21, 2015, 10:17:51 PM
Didn't Malachi Martin say you couldn't make a deal with the devil or be possessed without knowing it?

Granted I get it's like debating the rules of the Bernstein Bears world but I feel somewhat comforted to know you can't make a deal without knowing it supposedly.

I may not have this right but I believe the 'perfect possession' Fr. Malachi spoke and wrote on is without you're knowing, fully aware. Which is separate from requesting , conjuring or consciously making a pact.

Pumamama

Yeah, I think Art's a bit off about this one.

Also Art confirmed he's a millionaire which is something we were debating the other night.  :P

Gumby, Dammit

You must give your permission. Consent. Agreement. Wish. Can't be tricked into this one.
And yet there are those who did make the deal who later canceled it. Ha.

Hog

Area 51 talk is awesome, so much expansion has gone on there in the last 2-3 years.  Cant wait for an "Area 51" show, Midnight In the Desert" style.

peace
Hog

Kevin Sorbo

Is it just me or was Art kind of mean to that guy? "I have kidney cancer." "Well, okay. Thanks for the call." Haha.

starrmtn001

Yet another great opportunity for JC to call in.  Hope he comes out of retirement. ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 21, 2015, 10:23:51 PM
Also Art confirmed he's a millionaire which is something we were debating the other night.  :P

Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 21, 2015, 10:25:53 PM
Being a millionaire isn't what it used to be.

It'll get you a starter home in Vancouver, maybe.  Then again, the Canadian dollar isn't worth much right now.

boxman

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 21, 2015, 10:25:10 PM
Is it just me or was Art kind of mean to that guy? "I have kidney cancer." "Well, okay. Thanks for the call." Haha.
And then he made the suggestion he might have only 10 years left lol.

Quote from: Hog on August 21, 2015, 10:24:08 PM
Area 51 talk is awesome, so much expansion has gone on there in the last 2-3 years.  Cant wait for an "Area 51" show, Midnight In the Desert" style.

peace
Hog

I hope Glenn Campbell comes on again soon. I was just watching a Area 51 doc he popped up in a few days ago and thought about what a good guest and researcher he is.

I would love to know where the new Area 51s are. They obviously aren't playing with UFOs out there anymore, so they had to have moved their goodies somewhere.

Quote from: Kevin Sorbo on August 21, 2015, 10:25:10 PM

He had 19.5% kidney function.