• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150820 - Barbara McBeath & Brendan Cook, EVP - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 20, 2015, 09:22:49 PM

trostol

Quote from: sydtron on August 20, 2015, 10:00:33 PM
COUGH it up Art!  Is he doing Bong rips before the show?

i think thats is the only way i could do a show like this lol

Designx

I wonder if they still go out to graveyards and record over the top of old Richard Marx cassettes.

AppealPlay

I think Art is angry with us at BellGab.  We no get love no more. :-[

Uncle Duke

Anyone know the LDS Church position on ghosts?  I know just because the GIS team is based in Utah does not mean they are Mormons, but knowing how much the Church controls thing there, the GIS team must have had dealings with LDS in their in-state investigations.

trostol

who cares who is having an affair lol

i also thought he was gonna say all those leaked were part of paranormaldate.com lol

Dyna-X

He's not mentioning Bellgab anymore :(  Did we do something to piss him off?

KMKMKM

Possibly my all time favorite Art Bell Guests!  Already bummed this is only a 3 hour show.

Quote from: trostol on August 20, 2015, 10:02:59 PM
who cares who is having an affair lol

i also thought he was gonna say all those leaked were part of paranormaldate.com lol

It doesn't matter that they're having affairs, what's scary is it's easy to blackmail those people if they're so loose with their online info.

sydtron

Yeah, but hes not saying the other forums either.  No worries guys. Thank yous were getting a bit long.  Hes tweaking the show now that hes comfy. 

Steven.G

Textor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 20, 2015, 10:02:00 PM
I think Art is angry with us at BellGab.  We no get love no more. :-[

We were probably too mean about the Church of Satan lady and the exorcist.

Pixel Ghost

Oh good Brendan And Barbara and no arctic jimmy chunga, aka tree cancer.

Quick Karl

Quote from: whiptrackercracker on August 20, 2015, 10:03:18 PM
Everything (sounds) Vaguely Possible.... Ok Ok, its Electronic Voice Phenomenon

Ahhhhhh that shit bores the fuck outta me!   :(

I'll see how long I can stand it...

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 20, 2015, 10:03:56 PM
It doesn't matter that they're having affairs, what's scary is it's easy to blackmail those people if they're so loose with their online info.

Amazing that some people are dumb enough to sign up for that shit using .gov or .mil accounts.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 20, 2015, 10:02:58 PM
Anyone know the LDS Church position on ghosts?  I know just because the GIS team is based in Utah does not mean they are Mormons, but knowing how much the Church controls thing there, the GIS team must have had dealings with LDS in their in-state investigations.

I've seen them around. I have no doubt they have knocked heads with the church a time or two. I'm sure the church does not support it.

Textor

Quote from: bateman on August 20, 2015, 10:04:53 PM
Amazing that some people are dumb enough to sign up for that shit using .gov or .mil accounts.

I work in IT. The stupidity of users has no lower boundry.

Steven.G

Quote from: bateman on August 20, 2015, 10:04:53 PM

IKR? At least make a fake e-mail first. I mean, it sounds like that would be something someone might do. Not me. obviously.

sydtron

what the FUCK was that in the background?  a Folgers commercial?!?!

TigerLily

High all.  Get to listen live tonight. EVPs scare the merde out of me and gis is the best.  Listening to this one with the lights off. Verry scarrey boys and girls.

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 20, 2015, 10:04:36 PM
Ahhhhhh that shit bores the fuck outta me!   :(

I'll see how long I can stand it...

Me too. I went out with a few people once to be the scientific observer in the whole deal. It was like camping with a bunch of really really twitchy people. Every sound, rattle, and boom was a ghost. And the things they heard on tape were really making me stretch any element of anything.