• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150819 - Bill Birnes and Jim Sanders - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 19, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

starrmtn001

Kind of far north for Man 'O War jellyfish.  I thought they preferred tropic seas.

munbeam666

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 19, 2015, 10:25:23 PM
So why would they shoot it down?
It was a fuckup by the Navy. I actually remember somewhere, reading about the possibility of the plane being shot down, shortly after the crash.
Can't remember where I read about it

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 19, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
Yes I'm only wondering about this video. The eye witness accounts were pretty widespread as I recall. Also, there was some grumbling at Boeing over the supposed fuel tank/short circuit explanation, some of the engineers didn't buy it.

did you see the twa documentary that came out a couple years ago?  it's on netflix, and i recommend it.

AppealPlay

Quote from: munbeam666 on August 19, 2015, 10:33:33 PM
It was a fuckup by the Navy. I actually remember somewhere, reading about the possibility of the plane being shot down, shortly after the crash

Pierre Sallinger was convinced it was a missile and a cover up.

AppealPlay

Is there a metric for hauntings per square inch?  How does a house earn the title of "Most Haunted in the World"?

Uncle Duke

1) Submarines do not carry SAMs, except maybe for maybe shoulder-launched missiles like the Stinger.  After hearing Sanders tell this story on C2C,  I confirmed this with an former classmate who's a senior engineer with Electric Boat in Groton.  He's been at GDEB since 1978.

2) Is Sanders saying the USN missile was fired at a drone?  What happened to the biz jet flown by terrorists he claimed was the target a few years ago?

Textor

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 19, 2015, 10:35:37 PM
Is there a metric for hauntings per square inch?  How does a house earn the title of "Most Haunted in the World"?

I dunno, it seems like a rather common title, since I've heard multiple locations being referred to as "most haunted in the world"

chefist

Quote from: MV on August 19, 2015, 10:34:34 PM
did you see the twa documentary that came out a couple years ago?  it's on netflix, and i recommend it.

why are you still awake/here? don't you love your family?

SciFiAuthor

No, I hadn't seen that! I love Netflix, but their interface drives me nuts. There's so much there that you never know about unless you go searching for it. Thanks, I'll watch it after Hoags.

aldousburbank

I'm so tired of people not thinking that stuff that didn't happen happened in a different way than what didn't not happen. 💀

Juan Cena

Robert the Doll has competition for freakiest doll in Key West?

chefist

waiting for the first political comment..."right wingers" did it! ..."leftist progressives" did it....who goes first?  8) 8)

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:38:28 PM
waiting for the first political comment..."right wingers" did it! ..."leftist progressives" did it....who goes first?  8) 8)

It was the green party...

Textor

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2015, 10:38:28 PM

Well, it was during Clinton, so therefore I'll go with... communists.

trostol

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2015, 10:37:47 PM
I'm so tired of people not thinking that stuff that didn't happen happened in a different way than what didn't not happen. 💀
:o ???

PrairieGhost

So they are saying it was a robot that did the launch of the missile. What robot?

RoseGirl

Quote from: aldousburbank on August 19, 2015, 10:37:47 PM

Well....there's that.

starrmtn001

Thank you MV.  ;D  I just added it to my Netflix Stream.

trostol

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 19, 2015, 10:40:17 PM
So they are saying it was a robot that did the launch of the missile. What robot?

Johnny 5

Juan Cena

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 19, 2015, 10:36:32 PM
1) Submarines do not carry SAMs, except maybe for maybe shoulder-launched missiles like the Stinger.  After hearing Sanders tell this story on C2C,  I confirmed this with an former classmate who's a senior engineer with Electric Boat in Groton.  He's been at GDEB since 1978.

2) Is Sanders saying the USN missile was fired at a drone?  What happened to the biz jet flown by terrorists he claimed was the target a few years ago?

Call in and ask him.

Textor

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 19, 2015, 10:40:17 PM

Clearly SkyNet.