• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150817 - Joe Rogan - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 17, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

kingotnw

Quote from: longtimelistener on August 17, 2015, 10:34:36 PM
Signed in just to agree with this. He has nothing interesting or original to say about DMT at all. I cringe every time I hear him say "do DMT," or "doing DMT," and likewise everytime he (often) uses the word "insane" while describing his experiences with DMT.

All I can ever think of when I hear his name or see his face is News Radio.

Lol... He doesn't use out of the ordinary words to describe things so he must be stupid, right? Most people who talk about DMT are not like the people who are in here or like people who  dive deep into psychedelics. They are people who have never, and will never take it, and they think it is nothing but a drug to kill our children. Saying "do" instead of "take" DMT is going to grab a lot more people's attention.

AppealPlay

Quote from: eddie dean on August 17, 2015, 10:42:14 PM
haha. It seems Art wanted a chance to test his expensive delay button.

Hah!  In hindsight I should have remembered Art's 1st rule of no foul language.  It didn't cross my mind but Joe is pro and remembered not to curse.

SciFiAuthor

Oh like that's going to end well. Drop acid and get in an isolation tank with a fucking dolphin.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 17, 2015, 10:41:24 PM
UFC real sure..but it isnt anything like it was when it first started...also not a fan of it lol

I loved it when it first started.  Any weight class/style vs. any weight class/style.  Now....meh.  :P

bateman

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 17, 2015, 10:42:00 PM
I was thinking of going to a sensory deprivation tank session some time soon.  Worth it?

Me too. Been wanting to for a while.

Herbn-Legend

I swam with dolphinz in the wild TRIPPIN HARD ON L.S.D it waz EVIL FLIPPER they call hym flipper flipper tripper of the sea😎

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 17, 2015, 10:43:11 PM
I loved it when it first started.  Any weight class/style vs. any weight class/style.  Now....meh.  :P

exactly sweater guy lol in the beginning you had anything and everything..now ..eh..

AppealPlay

I can't imagine Art Bell doing DMT laying in an isolation tank.  That would be far out, though.

The last Rogan podcast I'd listened to he interviewed Deadmau5 and the guest got pretty drunk and obnoxious for the rest of the interview, still was pretty funny.

Everybody should have a friend named Crash.

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 17, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
Art asking if UFC was real is Snoory bad right there. Wow...

Art is an old guy, I get it.

This is a great interview so far.

kingotnw

Quote from: SunChaser on August 17, 2015, 10:41:45 PM
Graham has been on several times with Joe, listen (watch) the episode where he gets Graham to smoke with him. In fact he might be responsible for Graham picking up his old mistress again.

Joe is great. Oh and Hi all :D

I'm all about it! Thanks so much for the tip!

trostol

not sure i could do one of those..i do not like closed in cramped spaces lol

aldousburbank

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 17, 2015, 10:42:18 PM
his best book was programming and meta programming the human brain....

for later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVf81iwSXT4
Dr Lilly was a big influence on me.

coaster

Quote from: Sabu2K on August 17, 2015, 10:42:37 PM
Art asking if UFC was real is Snoory bad right there. Wow...
Odd question, but Art isn't familiar with the ufc. Noory isn't familiar with anything. If I were art, I'd take Joe up on his offer in a heart beat.

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 17, 2015, 10:43:08 PM
Oh like that's going to end well. Drop acid and get in an isolation tank with a fucking dolphin.

I'd start with a margarita and a few goldfish.

maren

I did it (sensory deprivation tank)in the early 80's (Float to Relax in Seattle if any of you remember).  I just felt like I was floating in a slimy tub -- but it's entirely possible the temperature, etc., weren't optimal. 

Herbn-Legend

Cannabis haz givn me the munchiez🙅 DINNER TIME😝

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 17, 2015, 10:44:07 PM
I can't imagine Art Bell doing DMT laying in an isolation tank.  That would be far out, though.
I don't think a tank is needed when it comes to dmt.

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on August 17, 2015, 10:43:56 PM
exactly sweater guy lol in the beginning you had anything and everything..now ..eh..

Gone down hill, I know.  :( ;)  No seriously...you remember the first championship?  Some construction worker beat this 400+ lb guy.  And you had to fight 3 matches that night. Brutal.  Anyhoo.....

herzogxyu

you guys are being a bit rough on joe rogan. i think he is a very good podcaster with interesting ideals and experiences. frankly, some of them i don't agree with, but i appreciate his perspective.  maybe a lot of the bashing of him is coming from an older generation? i don't know. i'm happy at the caliber of guest tonight.

Herbn-Legend

Banana haha haha haha, it's the elk dicc guy😱

coaster

What happened? Did art cut him off? I missed it.