• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150813 - Blanche Barton, Church of Satan - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 13, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

maren

Quote from: Pumamama on August 13, 2015, 10:04:21 PM
;)
Good evening, 'Gabbers! Just heard we're getting Basiago... didn't hear when. Can anyone help?

Tomorrow

slippingaway

Quote from: Pumamama on August 13, 2015, 10:04:21 PM
;)
Good evening, 'Gabbers! Just heard we're getting Basiago... didn't hear when. Can anyone help?
Friday, since he swapped open lines night

I don't really care about this topic. Satanists are just a bunch of atheists trying to be edgy. Now if they got an actual person who believed in the Devil and worshiped it I might be interested. Not that I believe in a Satan, or a hell for that matter, but I love hearing the crazies.

Bad Grandma

Satanism is dull as dishwater, a planned distraction from the real evil at the center of politics/education/history/cosmos. C'mon, Art, get the real heavy hitters on, this grade school middle America stuff doesn't scare anyone anymore.

chefist

FallenSeraph

I don't know if I can take a high priestess named Blanche seriously.  :(

Get your game face on, Blanche, or you will unfortunately be subjected to Golden Girls jokes over here all night.

I need alcohol.

slippingaway

FWIW, I really enjoyed last night's open lines. Especially that guy that Art role-played call screener on...
You hear the fidelity over the air, then call in via shitty phone's bandwith, and it's literally night and day. 

Pumamama

Quote from: ShayP on August 13, 2015, 10:07:22 PM
all hail the dark lord

Surprised to hear the satanist is a gal. Not surprised to hear she was that guy's squeeze.

psycheinaboat

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 13, 2015, 10:08:17 PM
I don't really care about this topic. Satanists are just a bunch of atheists trying to be edgy. Now if they got an actual person who believed in the Devil and worshiped it I might be interested. Not that I believe in a Satan, or a hell for that matter, but I love hearing the crazies.

Yup, Lavey's Satanists are more hedonists than anything.  I look forward to the hype, though.

*Devil went down to Geogia :D

maren

Quote from: Bad Grandma on August 13, 2015, 10:08:24 PM
Satanism is dull as dishwater, a planned distraction from the real evil at the center of politics/education/history/cosmos. C'mon, Art, get the real heavy hitters on, this grade school middle America stuff doesn't scare anyone anymore.

Who's a heavy hitter in your book, Bad Grandma?

Faustina

Quote from: Spinner on August 13, 2015, 10:03:31 PM
Yay! Art will have Andrew Basiago tomorrow!
His story is fun. ;)

I will humbly take credit for this:  I complained the loudest.  I specifically asked that Andrew be rescheduled soon or I was calling bullshit on the "hum on the Skype line" excuse.  Looks like it was valid, after all. 

what are the chances that tonight's guest will be half as good as Harlot?

AppealPlay

You know, I'm less interested in theatrical satanism of the LaVey variety.  I'd like to see Art interview a legitimate satanist.  I mean, the "real" Satan worshiping type.

FallenSeraph

"But I'll take your bet and you're gonna regret 'cause I'm the best that's ever been."

Art vs. George

Pumamama

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 13, 2015, 10:11:38 PM
You know, I'm less interested in theatrical satanism of the LaVey variety.  I'd like to see Art interview a legitimate satanist.  I mean, the "real" Satan worshiping type.

*If* one could be found.