• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150812 - Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 12, 2015, 09:56:13 PM

ChandlersDad

Quote from: albrecht on August 12, 2015, 10:31:05 PM
Anyone, on this show or the "other" or any, getting a chance to hawk a book, theory, religion, or just plain crazy story should have enough aforethought to get a landline, plan to not be asleep etc, even if that means renting a cheap hotel room with a landline. Though I also would think the 'shows' would also ensure this beforehand by testing the line. So I sense "somethings going on here."

I agree. They don't actually do a test run before show time to make sure the connection works?

I am sad this guest is not appearing. I wanted to hear him talk about the magic box (like the warddrobe in HARRY POTTER that allowed the Death Eaters into Hogwarts) that will take you from Earth to Mars in seconds.  I wanted to hear how Obama was once a frequent flyer via the box to Mars. Exopolitics is today's Grimm's Fairy Tales. I wanted to hear about the dinosaurs on Mars that chase humans around. I wanted to hear about the Mars permanent base that sounds like a Ramada Inn with an indoor swimming pool and WiFi.

CampsieNP

Man, I could fake a time-traveler call as well as this guy.

zeebo

Quote from: lonevoice on August 12, 2015, 10:48:39 PM
How about the motorcylcing time traveller just bring us a newspaper from Sept 30th, 2015 so we can know what momentous event is or isn't going to happen next month?

Heck just let me know what coupons are coming up.

Dr_Blue

How many drinks has this hoverboard caller had?

coaster

Time traveler calls are rarely entertaining.

boxman

What a joke this "time traveler" is.. Electric cars are already starting to get really popular here and yet he says most cars in future will still run on gasoline.

AppealPlay

Ask every time traveler if the Cubs win the World Series.  If they say yes then we definitely know they're liars. :D

bateman

Quote from: Pumamama on August 12, 2015, 10:49:23 PM
Lexus is making a hoverboard in 2036. What happened to Acura, the company that makes Lexus?

Toyota makes Lexus.

RoseGirl

You know....that motorcycle time traveler phoned in to Bella Haven back when I still graced it's threshold and I told him to bring me a newspaper from the future and he agreed. Now he is talking with Art about it? Sheesh....fair weather time travelers...who needs em?

Pumamama

"Everything we're scared of losing."

Hon, it's long gone already.

Sounds like PKD future....alternate universe? maybe in his multiverse?

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on August 12, 2015, 10:49:00 PM
nah..there are some really bad ones but most are just another ..organized religion that isn't as bad as it sounds

We're just going to have to disagree with each other on this one.  Admittedly I'm not a very good one but I am a Christian and I'm convinced satanism is bad news regardless of how it's practiced.

popple

If you're depressed with the state of cars in the future, join us after the show @ galaxy bowl for an on site broadcast of the other side of midnight!

ADG12311990

See, this is what happens when you give out the Time Traveler line number during the show, instead of saving it. That'll weed out the fake "Time travelers". Spoilers and a Hoverboard? Uh huh.

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on August 12, 2015, 10:51:39 PM
We're just going to have to disagree with each other on this one.  Admittedly I'm not a very good one but I am a Christian and I'm convinced satanism is bad news regardless of how it's practiced.

indeed..and i can totally see it from your side and being a former Christian myself lol not that i am a satanist lol..it does just have a really bad..stigma put to it

ChandlersDad

Quote from: maren on August 12, 2015, 10:48:07 PM
I wormholed Art to check with the Princeton Egg guys regarding September -- but am I thinking of the right people?  Weren't there two guys NOT with the Princeton program what were coming up with their own info, too?  Anybody remember?

Dean Radin?  There was some guy named Chris (?) who had some software program that supposedly could predict the future from analyzing conversations or something like that. But he was usually dead WRONG.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: popple on August 12, 2015, 10:52:08 PM
If you're depressed with the state of cars in the future, join us after the show @ galaxy bowl for an on site broadcast of the other side of midnight!

hahahahhaaha

Pumamama

Quote from: bateman on August 12, 2015, 10:50:15 PM
Toyota makes Lexus.
D'oh!

Not a car person. Point being:  Lexus is not a company. They will not be making hover boards.

AppealPlay

Oh, dear, the caller just busted up Art's open lines theme. ;D

Quote from: popple on August 12, 2015, 10:52:08 PM

;D

So far the best part of this show has been that Elvira gif earlier in the thread.