• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150806 - Michael Rugg, Bigfoot Museum - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 06, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Northcoaster

I'm not really one for the Bigfoot idea, but after last nights show it seems very plausible.

bateman

Quote from: trostol on August 06, 2015, 10:06:39 PM
this is a group piccy of the folks from Bellgab...play nice lol

I feel like Heironymous Bosch captured us a little more accuarately:

maren

Quote from: MV on August 06, 2015, 10:06:21 PM
unfortunate soul?  he's a proud guitar warrior!

I don't recognize him!  I cover my bowed head with the shawl of shame. :-[

psycheinaboat

All the cams people keep mounting in wooded areas makes me more skeptical about Big Foot claims.  The world seems to keep getting smaller.

AL5J

Quote from: Northcoaster on August 06, 2015, 10:08:07 PM
I'm not really one for the Bigfoot idea, but after last nights show it seems very plausible.

Bigfoot is President of the Flat Earth Society....I read it on Facebook.

slippingaway

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 06, 2015, 10:09:50 PM
All the cams people keep mounting in wooded areas makes me more skeptical about Big Foot claims.  The world seems to keep getting smaller.
I don't think it's about the world getting smaller, it's that mankind has started filling all the spaces, even the awkward and nearly uninhabitable...

WhiteCrow

you what women say about a man's shoe size... wonder if the same comparison can be made about bigfoot?

psycheinaboat

Quote from: AL5J on August 06, 2015, 10:09:19 PM
Wecome aboard!!!!

Thank you.  I listened to Art back in the 90s using rabbit ears and now I use the TuneIn app.  What a world.

Saltheart

s

I see us more as

God i love the Foot, wanna pull a jack black and form a band with him.

First time poster! And this guest is very boring so far. The way he talks just is so painfully bland and not very interesting.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2015, 10:11:10 PM
you what women say about a man's shoe size... wonder if the same comparison can be made about bigfoot?

I thought you were trying to pretend you are sane.

coaster

Buying bigfoot toys and keeping a scrapbook makes you an expert. Derp.

psycheinaboat

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 06, 2015, 10:13:27 PM
First time poster! And this guest is very boring so far. The way he talks just is so painfully bland and not very interesting.

I can sorta doze to someone who talks like this.  He's soothing.

jonnyvice

With all due respect, with all due respect Sandra Kristen, you're wrong and the planet is both flat and full of interesting Big Foot guests on MITD.  With all due respect...

Xitheron

At least he sounds good and is not annoying so far

trostol

i hope Art gets more money...these breaks every 15 are killers lol

Zenman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2015, 10:11:10 PM

I don't think Bigfoots have bank accounts, WC.

AL5J

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 06, 2015, 10:12:01 PM
Thank you.  I listened to Art back in the 90s using rabbit ears and now I use the TuneIn app.  What a world.

Dreamland into the "original" C2C...those were GOOD shows....he's still got it. Too bad Premier is still trying to carjack his guests.

WhiteCrow

welcome to your new cyber home.... this guest is riot, Art going to fun with him