• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

Sabu2K

Quote from: Event Horizon on July 23, 2015, 10:16:34 PM
I just hope Nassim wont retell the story of his awakening,
when he travelled in a trailer and looked at the stars.
I've heard that surely 5 times already.

Your supposed to put "Spoiler Alert"

Dena81

Art in Anon....would just be epically awesome.  I love Anon, I love Art...perfect match!

PING

Quote from: chefist on July 23, 2015, 10:15:20 PM
LOL "No Requirement to Kiss Art's Ring!"

I almost sprayed water through my nose at this. Nicely done Art!

*insert bitchslapping Dave gif here*

Bodach

I hope 4chan doesn't get word of tomorrow's topic.  Uh oh haha

Queen

Hi redacted😁.

Didnt know till yesturday u interviewed art. I listened and it was great😃

chefist

Quote from: eddie dean on July 23, 2015, 10:17:06 PM
From what I hear, a person can not simply ready one's self for the Aldous experience!
The way I see it, I have a ticket to meet Mr. Burbank!  Rush will be there too!  8)

Well said, sir! I'm just there for the experience with you good folks!  ;D

I hate to be skeptical, I just don't think you can quantify Anon. Anon extends into so many different things. For instance during the Green Revolutions in the Middle East, thousands of people went Anon and started doing their specialties to help the youth over there. Yet none of those people were traditional hackers. A lot of the whistle blowing comes from people who subscribe to Anon philosophy but isn't someone who's in a hacking group. Then you have all the DarkNet and Black Market trafficking that's considered Anon. So unless you're getting an expert on web hacktivism and the Darknet, I'm confused what intelligent view someone who's appointed themselves an Anon rep could come up with?

WhiteCrow

Been doping it up with Hancock?

Paris lol ... nice ... Disney land old inner  .... Arm pit new outer area

nbirnes

Quote from: MV on July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM
Listen to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
AAC:  http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.aac.m3u
MP3:  http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.mp3.m3u

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight.  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM-midnight Pacific.

All the Bellas and Fellas at Bella-Haven bid your brand new baby a warm bella welcome.

Heather Wade

Quote from: NIN on July 23, 2015, 10:18:20 PM
Hi redacted😁.

Didnt know till yesturday u interviewed art. I listened and it was great😃

Too kind, sir. 

Sabu2K

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 23, 2015, 10:18:44 PM
I hate to be skeptical, I just don't think you can quantify Anon. Anon extends into so many different things. For instance during the Green Revolutions in the Middle East, thousands of people went Anon and started doing their specialties to help the youth over there. Yet none of those people were traditional hackers. A lot of the whistle blowing comes from people who subscribe to Anon philosophy but isn't someone who's in a hacking group. Then you have all the DarkNet and Black Market trafficking that's considered Anon. So unless you're getting an expert on web hacktivism and the Darknet, I'm confused what intelligent view someone who's appointed themselves an Anon rep could come up with?

Ever been on Dark Net? Holy shit balls..

Dena81

Well that's Anon's thing.  They are not one person, they have no exact leader.  They are concerned people with the state of the world, with the state of corruption.  So I'm sure Art has many fans that are 'members' of anon but they are nothing official because there is nothing 'official'

Bodach

This is 100% true.  The social justice warriors are not accepted by the roots of anon.  There is more "in fighting" within anonymous than there is in geopolitics. 

ParaThrill

This is going to be a tough interview due to the nonsensical guest

Quote from: Baron Landscape on July 23, 2015, 10:17:22 PM
Don Joyce died today

He should play this track it maybe one of Negativland's best one's ever, I saw them in Atlanta in 2000, one of the best shows out of the thousands I've seen in my life!

https://youtu.be/Hy4lxKv0ncE

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 23, 2015, 10:01:24 PM
Did Art ever interview Nassim before? On old c2c!

Don't know about Art, but this from Rational Wiki:
Despite his claims, Haramein's work is unacknowledged by mainstream physicists. The only people who take him seriously tend to be fans of Coast to Coast AM (where he has appeared on several occasions[2]).

Heather Wade

Would the speed of thought be faster than the speed of light?

Dena81

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 10:19:46 PM
Too kind, sir.

Haha you went from  bell gab 'famous' to super famous.  Congrats!  I squeed when i saw your name!

onan

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 10:21:39 PM

nope

Thought ~120 meters per second
Light 299,792,458 per second

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 23, 2015, 10:20:02 PM
Ever been on Dark Net? Holy shit balls..

Darknet is fucking nuts. It's like 1995 internet only with access to the world's black market and every fucked up thing on the planet. If I didn't think the CIA would come down on me, I'd try to buy a MIG or a Russian tank through it and probably could.

trostol

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 23, 2015, 10:21:14 PM
Don't know about Art, but this from Rational Wiki:
Despite his claims, Haramein's work is unacknowledged by mainstream physicists. The only people who take him seriously tend to be fans of Coast to Coast AM (where he has appeared on several occasions[2]).

lol i was just looking at that exact thing

Dena81

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 10:21:39 PM

My speed of thought is like rolling a really heavy rock....