• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Jason Callan Live and in Living Color on YouTube.

Started by damon, February 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

chefist

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

I really wanted that to be that the soundtrack of a film I watched in the late eighties but can't remember the title. TG was played all the way through. It isn't Wavelength, but I think it was si fi. I'll have your babies if you can conjour up a suggestion or three.

That's a good challenge...Let me think about it.

jason.callan

I really wanted that to be that the soundtrack of a film I watched in the late eighties but can't remember the title. TG was played all the way through. It isn't Wavelength, but I think it was si fi. I'll have your babies if you can conjour up a suggestion or three.

there was also the movie Legend & also The KEEP.

jason.callan

what about the movie Strange Behavior which was called Dead Kids in the states.

If it was a late 80's soundtrack, could it have been.......(?)

Legend-1986
Three O' Clock High-1987
Near Dark-1987
Shy People-1988
Miracle Mile-1989
Destination Berlin-1990

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 06, 2017, 08:57:49 PM
there was also the movie Legend & also The KEEP.

Doesn't ring a bell. I watched wavelength all the way through hoping it would jog my memory and confirm it, but it didn't. I'll probably know when I hear it.  :-\

jason.callan

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 07, 2017, 05:56:52 PM
Doesn't ring a bell. I watched wavelength all the way through hoping it would jog my memory and confirm it, but it didn't. I'll probably know when I hear it.  :-\

what about the movie Strange behavior?

https://youtu.be/u6GKFbB-daM

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 07, 2017, 08:15:37 PM
Never saw the movie John Wick is it any good?

I thought it was terrible.  The violence was way to cartoonish for me, and the whole thing didn't really make much sense, IMO.  If you like cartoon martial arts action, and ridiculous gun play, this is the movie for you. 

PS. I ordered The Howling on DVD today.  LOL

jason.callan

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 07, 2017, 08:33:56 PM
I thought it was terrible.  The violence was way to cartoonish for me, and the whole thing didn't really make much sense, IMO.  If you like cartoon martial arts action, and ridiculous gun play, this is the movie for you. 

PS. I ordered The Howling on DVD today.  LOL

thanks bro. Cool you ordered the Howling dvd.

jason.callan

If anyone is interested in seeing child stars Rodney Allen Rippy, the kid who starred in The Toy, & Tabitha from Bewitched as adults.

Check out this video of mine.

https://youtu.be/WC-5DnFMqIg

Quote from: 💩 on February 07, 2017, 08:41:14 PM
You should get a commission.

Haha..he should!  Maybe Jason ought to do dinner and a movie review.  What would you serve up for a review while watching the Howling?  An under-cooked cheeseburger?

jason.callan

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 07, 2017, 08:44:17 PM
Haha..he should!  Maybe Jason ought to do dinner and a movie review.  What would you serve up for a review while watching the Howling?  An under-cooked cheeseburger?

yeah like in the ending credits.

Holy crap I actually did a dinner & a movie review. lol

https://youtu.be/fTpEYwWlPTk

I don't know if anyone saw the movie Homework though...lol

This was filmed when my Dad was still alive...way back on June 25, 2014

Ciardelo

My Dad died in 1999.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring the Bella-Callan thread down.

jason.callan

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 09:30:37 PM
My Dad died in 1999.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring the Bella-Callan thread down.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 07, 2017, 09:58:51 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that.

Thanks Callan, so how about that Tabitha huh? Pretty hot, is she single?

jason.callan

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 07, 2017, 10:02:30 PM
Thanks Callan, so how about that Tabitha huh? Pretty hot, is she single?

your welcome. Yeah She is a hottie. She is married though. :(

jason.callan

Wow I got over 100 subscribers overnight. Now I have 3,197 subs. :)

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 08, 2017, 05:54:00 PM
Wow I got over 100 subscribers overnight. Now I have 3,197 subs. :)

Thats fantastic Jason!  I'm real happy for you! Congratulations!

Congrats on the win and the hundred subscribers.  That's fantastic!

jason.callan

Also anyone interested in seeing more stuff from my good friend Burp Girl aka Christina Calph here is her youtube channel. Please tell her Jason Callan sent you. :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/XXXBadGirlsBall

jason.callan

I wanted to show you how a member of my legion defends me when I was attacked by Joey's haters when I did the collab with him. My Legion really cares about me and I care about them too & I love them. That's why it is so important to form a bond with your audience & treat them with respect. It's youtube 101. So honored to have made so many friends.

Ryan Benitez   1 hour ago (edited)   

To all the people who disliked this video or left a rude comment.

Jason Callan lives out in a small town in Pennsylvania. He's a very simple man who is very humble. This youtube channel and the community surrounding it is very important to him. By disliking this video you are not doing anything productive or helpful. By insulting this man with rude remarks you are making yourself look foolish. If you are not going to add anything positive or add helpful constructive criticism then do not comment. If you are going to dislike the video you should give a reason and be constructive and positive with your message. Mr. Callan is very nice guy who has done you no harm whatsoever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Don't come around here anymore if all you're going to do is dislike the video and leave awfully rude comments.

Show less

Ciardelo

online friends are so important Jason. Don't take so lightly your embrace by the BellGab® community. You have an adoring public! You may not have an Annulusâ,,¢ (like Mychael) or a Rust-encrusted circle like "that other guy" but do know we are behind you, and below you in every way.

FRIENDS++++

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jason Callan on February 07, 2017, 08:10:03 PM

Happy 7 year anniversary on BellGab friend.
Thank you, Jason.  And congratulations on your successful endeavors. ;D