• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131015 - Jim Sparks - Alien Encounters

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 15, 2013, 07:56:43 PM

Cynnie

Quote from: area51drone on October 16, 2013, 05:37:27 PM
That doesn't answer the question - do you believe Jim Sparks is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth as he knows it, or do you think he's lying to sell books?

If i were a better liar , i'd take a chance on making some cash on being abducted by shadow people ..i think the time is ripe for that ..ooo or the black eyed chrrins !

I swear , a goldmine waiting for the right person

Heather Wade

Quote from: steelbot on October 16, 2013, 03:51:15 PM
Well lucky you redacted I couldn't even stay away for the show, fell asleep in the first hour and had to take the headphones off - as my ears were burning to the rhetoric from the faux alex jones guy he had on that hour. 

In brighter news - New Trailer Park Boys movie gets a release date -
http://news.moviefone.com/2013/10/15/trailer-park-boys-3-release-date/

Don't worry, my friend, you did not miss anything good.

Spinner

Quote from: area51drone on October 16, 2013, 05:37:27 PM
That doesn't answer the question - do you believe Jim Sparks is telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth as he knows it, or do you think he's lying to sell books?
Are you aware that "Jim Sparks" was one of Dr. John Mack's subjects?
Do you think that Dr. Mack was fooled?

WildCard

Quote from: Spinner on October 17, 2013, 12:44:45 AM
Man, I was so glad you were here last night. Felt like a one-legged man in an ass kickin contest.

Spinner

LOL. I know how you feel.
And I think I understand how they feel. Brookings comes to mind.

area51drone

Quote from: Spinner on October 17, 2013, 12:44:45 AM

No I was not, and yes, he was fooled if he believes Sparks, in my opinion.

ziznak

again I'm catching much more with the replays via yewwwwtoooob.  I really like Sparks story... true or false its entertaining.  This is one of the best explanations I've heard in a while of "the greys," who they are, and what they do...

remember kindergarten cop?

"who are your alien abductor's and what do they do?"

and this one is for jazzzy and his potty question....
Kindergarten Cop - there is no bathroom!.flv

jazmunda

You can blame Ward for the potty question. He spoon fed it to me. :P

ziznak

Quote from: jazmunda on October 17, 2013, 05:27:58 AM
You can blame Ward for the potty question. He spoon fed it to me. :P
It's such a valid concern tho... like tonight for instance... I listened to a little bit of the live show and even followed the live thread for a page or two... this was after a few colt45's and some fried chicken( I'm so black aren't I?).  Anywhoo I woke up with quite a case of the shits..... and I've been doing the relisten to the Sparks stuff...

So I'm on the toilet thinking... wouldn't that be just the worst case scenario to find yourself abducted like just as you realize you've tied on quite a load?... the aliens are trying to read your mind and your thinking about boobs while trying to not shit your pants....

these are just some of the things I think about... I'm here all weeek thanks goodnight!!!!

jazmunda

I guess the best way to attempt to "trip up" a person with well polished tall tale is to ask mundane regular questions like that.

I recall an "Area 51 employee" Open Line show where someone called in and said if you want to ascertain if someone is telling the truth about being an employee at Area 51 then ask them how they pay for lunch. Of course he didn't provide the answer so it's a moot point but that line of questioning can trip up even the most polished story teller if you can read the signs.

ziznak

It seemed to trip sparks up... I hate being so skeptical all the time but I don't think I've heard one abduction story that I can say 100% "i think THIS whack job is telling the truth!!"

poprocksncoke

Quote from: Cynnie on October 16, 2013, 03:54:30 PM
I lived in btown for 4 years ..it wasnt terrible

Yeah, its not that bad.  How long ago did you leave?  I take it you have been to the Crystal Palace?

conbrio

Sadly I wasn't able to listen to Jim Sparks, I heard him the first time he was on about 7 years ago, it was a great show and I bought his book "The Keepers". Does anyone know how I can listen to the broadcast from last week?

Thx.

Zoxo

Yes, they have all of them on XM.... Not sure if you have a subscription or not... but if you don't... it is well worth it. The shows keep getting better and better.  All shows are available "On Demand"

Centurion40

You can also find them on Youtube.

As I listen to Jim Sparks, I keep thinking "schizophrenic".

1000 people in a mass abduction outside of Orlando, Florida??!!!  Pah-leese!

conbrio

Thanks zoxo, yes I do have a subscription but didn't know you could access the archives, thanks a million.

Jojo

Quote from: casioson on October 15, 2013, 09:25:45 PM
they should make a snuggie for two.... so you can cuddle with someone inside in... Awww....

Forever alone... :-(
I dont know when it came out but Google shows a Snuggie Sutra blanket.

AZZERAE

Can anybody list all of the Jim Sparks interviews Art did, throughout all the years, and in every incarnation of his broadcast career?

I think I've listened to all of them, but want to make sure I have. Something tells me there's one I haven't heard (which I'd like to).