• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Doc Wallet is on tonight, don't want to miss that

Ive been known to misinterpret...but did this guy just intimate that the Aztecs were peaceful?

NoMoreNoory

A strange coincidence. Not only did Stephen Hawking die but, according to Glynis McCants, somebody called Steve Hawkins passed as well. Anyone know who that is?

How fitting on the night of the passing of one of the greatest scientists in history that George and Tommee feel that a fraud psychic would make an appropriate guest.

Fucking deadbeat losers, too lazy to call Michu Kaku or any of the other physicists who've been on Coast to talk about Hawkings life and work.

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on March 13, 2018, 11:32:56 PM
Fucking deadbeat losers, too lazy to call Michu Kaku or any of the other physicists who've been on Coast to talk about Hawkings life and work.

Yes Hawking was a giant, and one of my few personal heroes - he deserved more than a quick blurb followed by a goofy numerologist.  Maybe George is still annoyed about the whole big bang thing.

Glynis is such a pro though, if she 'sees' something negative she is honest with the client but very importantly she is empathetic.

Jorch also has been busy patting himself on the back again tonight, some guy in the audience at his big Salt Lake City show told him that Coast and Jorch saved his life. All in a day's work for the humble humanitarian from Detroit Michigan.

michio

There's nothing like using one of the greats of science to sell your snake oil. For two hours what's her name has been calling the departed physicist, "Stephen Hawkens," and sNoory hasn't corrected her. His name is Stephen Hawking, dimwits. Now back to sNoory's regularly scheduled science denial.

albrecht

Numbers Lady claims numerology works because of Pythagoras, "who we all know due to geometry," and because "everyone has three names." EVERYONE has three names? Even if her numerology only works for those of European ancestry people have fewer than "three names" or in many cases, especially in Latin countries and some Germanic ones, many MORE than three names. So how does her numbers work for someone like, say, the Spanish king: Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos de Borbón y de Grecia?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on March 14, 2018, 10:56:11 AM
Numbers Lady claims numerology works because of Pythagoras, "who we all know due to geometry," and because "everyone has three names." EVERYONE has three names? Even if her numerology only works for those of European ancestry people have fewer than "three names" or in many cases, especially in Latin countries and some Germanic ones, many MORE than three names. So how does her numbers work for someone like, say, the Spanish king: Felipe Juan Pablo Alfonso de Todos los Santos de Borbón y de Grecia?

You probably just throw in the standard “NMI”. (Not to be confused with “NMN” which is added to government forms when all you have is a middle initial ).

diowulf

My God who scheduled the Satanist guy?? Surely not George. You already knew what to expect. After the guy delved into Adam & Eve George's follow up from the 3x5's was "Don't Satanists sacrifice animals?" Lol classhic. At one point George said something like "Oh geez..you realize we're gonna get a bunch of callers about that, right?" I just can't believe George allowed that guess knowing momma Noory would be listening. I bet he doesn't let Tommee tag along to Dennys for dinner on the Premrat credit card for at least a week.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 13, 2018, 11:48:49 PM
Yes Hawking was a giant, and one of my few personal heroes - he deserved more than a quick blurb followed by a goofy numerologist.  Maybe George is still annoyed about the whole big bang thing.
I see Jorch isn't on this Friday.  Maybe Jorch will have a special tribute for Hawking on Thursday night.  I can see him kicking Rosemary out the door early and having Tommee put on the many clips of Jorch saying how he just doesn't get the Big Bang. 

"Turkee sammich, here I come!"

albrecht

Quote from: diowulf on March 14, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
My God who scheduled the Satanist guy?? Surely not George. You already knew what to expect. After the guy delved into Adam & Eve George's follow up from the 3x5's was "Don't Satanists sacrifice animals?" Lol classhic. At one point George said something like "Oh geez..you realize we're gonna get a bunch of callers about that, right?" I just can't believe George allowed that guess knowing momma Noory would be listening. I bet he doesn't let Tommee tag along to Dennys for dinner on the Premrat credit card for at least a week.
Yeah, horrible guest Horowitz who just mixed old Satanic/SecularHumanist/Gnostic stuff with some new-agey crap. And Norry acting like the ideas were new or shocking was funny. I didn't stick around for calls but would not be surprised if the fake JC called in or Wayne to bitch about him.

Quote from: albrecht on March 14, 2018, 01:54:34 PM
Yeah, horrible guest Horowitz who just mixed old Satanic/SecularHumanist/Gnostic stuff with some new-agey crap. And Norry acting like the ideas were new or shocking was funny. I didn't stick around for calls but would not be surprised if the fake JC called in or Wayne to bitch about him.

I thought about turning on the show to listen but then I remembered Horowitz was some wishy-washy New Age shill.  I contented myself by watching  Stand Up And Fight(1939) with Wallace Beery and Robert Taylor followed by Drumbeat (1954) with Alan Ladd and Charles Bronson.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on March 14, 2018, 12:43:29 PM
I see Jorch isn't on this Friday.  Maybe Jorch will have a special tribute for Hawking on Thursday night.  I can see him kicking Rosemary out the door early and having Tommee put on the many clips of Jorch saying how he just doesn't get the Big Bang. 

What could be a more fitting tribute to "Hawken," as Norry called him I think, than a comment about not understanding the Big Bang taking a call from Corny and then replaying a fake story about old ladies hitting a motorist with their purses and Bibles and replaying an awful version of "The Tell-Tale Heart" while munching on a turkey sammich?

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 14, 2018, 02:25:58 PM
I thought about turning on the show to listen but then I remembered Horowitz was some wishy-washy New Age shill.  I contented myself by watching  Stand Up And Fight(1939) with Wallace Beery and Robert Taylor followed by Drumbeat (1954) with Alan Ladd and Charles Bronson.
Time better well spent. Guest was so bad that it wasn't even worthy of a listen doing yard work.

diowulf

Quote from: ItsOver on March 14, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

I meant to say.George mentioned they wanted to interview Hawking, but it took him a long time to type replies. So they were gonna pre record the interview and were "working on that" but now it was too late. I assume "working on that " means leaving lots of unsolicited messages on Hawkings agent's machine..

ItsOver

Quote from: diowulf on March 14, 2018, 04:48:51 PM
I meant to say.George mentioned they wanted to interview Hawking, but it took him a long time to type replies. So they were gonna pre record the interview and were "working on that" but now it was too late. I assume "working on that " means leaving lots of unsolicited messages on Hawkings agent's machine..
Ha!  Was Hawking another Boston C2C refugee?

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on March 14, 2018, 03:01:11 PM
What could be a more fitting tribute to "Hawken," as Norry called him I think, than a comment about not understanding the Big Bang taking a call from Corny and then replaying a fake story about old ladies hitting a motorist with their purses and Bibles and replaying an awful version of "The Tell-Tale Heart" while munching on a turkey sammich?

Add in a closing number from UFO Phil and you've got another classic.

Quote from: diowulf on March 14, 2018, 04:48:51 PM

don't even assume that, one email to 'stevenhawkins@hotmail.com' is about as much effort as Jorch and Tommee could muster in reality.

I'm listening to this debate between Curtis and Bloom.  Hopefully it will get nasty.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 14, 2018, 11:19:33 PM
I'm listening to this debate between Curtis and Bloom.  Hopefully it will get nasty.

The big unknown is whether each will let the other actually talk.

NoMoreNoory

Fairly pointless exercise. Broad sweep questions from Joorch which can't be answered concisely in a few minutes. I would suggest it's more about Noory indulging his Walter Cronkite fantasies, getting to moderate The Great Debate, as he called it.