• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: GravitySucks on March 28, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
GNS - dipwad just gave Dames credit for a hit on finding Fossett’s plane and body. Except if he goes back and reviews the claims, Dames was in the wrong direction and was nowhere close to a hit.

https://trueorfalsewebsite.blogspot.com/2008/11/ed-dames-and-steve-fossett-crash.html?m=1

Didn't Dames say on air that his miss was so bad he wouldn't come on Coast again?

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 28, 2018, 11:03:49 PM
...As for LMH, she's an intrepid reporter, but probably not willing to risk her Doritos over this one.
Smart lady.  In another place and time, I had my Nacho Cheese Doritos and Genesee Cream Ale moments.  Maybe that explains the assorted cow carcass parts I'd occasionally have littering my acreage the next morning.

Morgus

Linda Howe is on c2cam tonight.
And here is Linda's latest weekly youtube video from last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqDFOurBeyQ

zeebo

Every time Seth is on, some goof calls in to tell his personal little ufo story.  I mean what's the point, like all of a sudden he's gonna say "Oh my god, you found the aliens already, we can shut down SETI now!"

Damn it, missed the first five minutes of the interview.   I've been through the San Luis Valley many times.  I'm drawn to that place as well.

The logical conclusion is that someone is rustling the cattle.

zeebo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2018, 12:27:07 AM
The logical conclusion is that someone is rustling the cattle.

Dude I know you meant to say something.

Quote from: zeebo on March 30, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
Dude I know you meant to say something.

LOL. I can see the greys dressed up in western gear on miniature horses lassoing the cattle and singing Red River Valley.  "Yippie-kay-aye-eah, get along little dogie."

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 30, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
LOL. I can see the greys dressed up in western gear on miniature horses lassoing the cattle and singing Red River Valley.  "Yippie-kay-aye-eah, get along little dogie."
Heh, heh.

Juan

You do realize that Cowboys and Aliens was a documentary.

Juan Cena

I’m-a just gonna Leave this here.

https://youtu.be/LI8khooPyJk

PS this has to be the 2nd worst video of all time.

Dateline

This is a Norry Critical Health News Update:

Norry is reported to be having prostrate problems.  Because of this his "Meet and Greet"  will be changed to a "See and Pee".

and that is your Critical Health News Update for Good Friday, 2018.

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on March 29, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
Linda Howe is on c2cam tonight.
And here is Linda's latest weekly youtube video from last night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqDFOurBeyQ
Is Fluffy a grumpy face or is that how his breed always looks?  The other one, too, but not so much.

Morgus

Its April Fools Day, so expect Noory to play another joke on listeners tonight.
Perhaps the return of the multi-headed person yet again?

Of course its also the night for Noory's submerging artists - so thats a joke played on the listeners once a month...

aldousburbank

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Or the great Toast To Toast prank. That was a good bit. One of the best. Definitely.

NoMoreNoory

Of course its also the night for Noory's submerging artists - so thats a joke played on the listeners once a month...

Yes, it's like one of those planetary conjunctions, blue moons and blood moons that Joorch gets so excited by. Triple Whammy Sunday: Easter Sunday (and a grateful nation can rest easy knowing Joorch is here for us on the holiday), Submerging Artists and April Fools Day (though here in the Eastern Time Zone, it isn't anymore).
I need to get ready for this.
He surely can't dust off the the three-headed yawn-fest again, can he? Wasn't one of them dead last year, anyway?

Morgus

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 01, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
He surely can't dust off the the three-headed yawn-fest again, can he? Wasn't one of them dead last year, anyway?
Yep, so its probably down to only one head left alive by now...

3 deadheads have more going on between their ears than Jorch Noory does.

GNS!

NoMoreNoory

Joorch appears to be avoiding April Fools altogether. Aside, that is, from his entire show and his ongoing custodianship of C2C being an enormous joke in the first place.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 01, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
Joorch appears to be avoiding April Fools altogether. Aside, that is, from his entire show and his ongoing custodianship of C2C being an enormous joke in the first place.

Yep, No April fools joke this year.  I'm relieved and now I can turn the show off.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch tells Catherine Austin Throws-A-Fit he thought about doing an April Fools, but decided against it because it's Easter. 'You can't do that', he says. Sanctimonious moron.

-GNS

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 01, 2018, 11:19:40 PM
Yep, No April fools joke this year.  I'm relieved and now I can turn the show off.
Remember, he is cagey.  It could be a trick!

Dateline

He said he was going to play it straight.  How gay!

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2018, 10:29:07 PM
Yep, so its probably down to only one head left alive by now...
Way-ell... He did once tell Elvira to come back without her brothers!

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 01, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
... his entire show and his ongoing custodianship of C2C being an enormous joke in the first place.
Yep.  C2C with Jorch is a year-long joke.