• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RIP - starrmtn001 (banned) kek!

Started by Richard Groyper, September 02, 2019, 03:46:59 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Big Chicken on September 02, 2019, 05:27:47 PM
That is the spirit.  The day nears for us to come out into the open.  Hark!  The Trump blows.

And when that last and dreadful hour
This crumbling pageant shall devour,
The trumpet shall be heard on high;
The dead shall live, the living die,
And music shall untune the sky.

--Dryden

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 02, 2019, 05:30:58 PM
And when that last and dreadful hour
This crumbling pageant shall devour,
The trumpet shall be heard on high;
The dead shall live, the living die,
And music shall untune the sky.

--Dryden
No sweating (or perspiring due to gender deference) even before "Secret" -which is strong enough for a man but made for women.

eighty two years of age is far too young to be banned! this is outrageous.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 05:49:23 PM
eighty two years of age is far too young to be banned! this is outrageous.

...And she was such a beautiful person.

I am Michael Vandeven

Dr. MD MD

She claims that Lee isn’t mv but they seem like the same person to me. I think the pod people got to her. She used to be one of the cool ones who would roll with whatever...almost. Then she became one of these naive Ellgab people always trying to be nice for the karma. Bleck! The problem with this philosophy and the people who espouse it is that they inevitably get taken over by meaner people who don’t give a fuck. Good riddance!

Long live Bellchan!

Praise Lee/mv/?!!

may she rest in piss. cat piss.

[attachment=1,msg1353363]

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2019, 05:57:32 PM
She claims that Lee isn’t mv but they seem like the same person to me. I think the pod people got to her. She used to be one of the cool ones who would roll with whatever...almost. Then she became one of these naive Ellgab people always trying to be nice for the karma. Bleck! The problem with this philosophy and the people who espouse it is that they inevitably get taken over by meaner people who don’t give a fuck. Good riddance!

Long live Bellchan!

Praise Lee/mv/?!!

I approve this post!

+1

I am Michael Vandeven

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 02, 2019, 05:52:50 PM

...And she was such a beautiful person.

I am Michael Vandeven
Nice post, MV.  Sorry to hear of your premature burial.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2019, 05:57:32 PM

Long live Bellchan!

Praise Lee/mv/?!!
Sew say we all.  It was almost like she caught whatever Sixteen Tangerines has.  The annoying EllGab Syndrome.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2019, 06:13:26 PM
Sew say we all.  It was almost like she caught whatever Sixteen Tangerines has.  The annoying EllGab Syndrome.

Cat related insanity.

10 10 20 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP RUINED.

🔥lit city🔥

#MVBurnedDownStarrsFriendshipShed

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 02, 2019, 06:12:23 PM

I'm looking forward to Jorch's malaprop-riddled recital of Edgar's classic.  A fitting eulogy for MV.  Long live Liberace.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on September 02, 2019, 06:19:19 PM

[attachment=1,msg1353373]

It's a real thing.
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/02/reality-check-can-cat-poop-cause-mental-illness

I am Michael Vandeven

Yep, it’s like an episode of The X-Files. This is how the cats take over. Back in the early days of home computers I used to play this game called Wing Commander where the enemy was a feline-type humanoid. I understand now why the time travelers would’ve wanted to seed this idea.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 02, 2019, 06:17:47 PM
10 10 20 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP RUINED.

🔥lit city🔥

#MVBurnedDownStarrsFriendshipShed

Praise Liberace.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on September 02, 2019, 06:54:42 PM
I knew cats were evil.
Well, exactly what is the healthy response when a man tells a woman to fuck off.  If she doesn't reply at the same level, she condones being verbally abused.  If she goes elsewhere, that means she was bullied out.  If she escalates to threats or violence, she becomes criminal.  Seems to me that fighting fire with fire was the only healthy response.

If a moderator doesn't like someone, can they put her on Ignore or does management have to stay aware of posts all the time?

ItsOver

Quote from: Tangerine on September 02, 2019, 07:08:59 PM
Well, exactly what is the healthy response when a man tells a woman to fuck off.  If she doesn't reply at the same level, she condones being verbally abused.  If she goes elsewhere, that means she was bullied out.  If she escalates to threats or violence, she becomes criminal.  Seems to me that fighting fire with fire was the only healthy response.

If a moderator doesn't like someone, can they put her on Ignore or does management have to stay aware of posts all the time?

He wouldn't have responded that way if she were a he.
You're a dingbat. 

eat cat shit.

Lilith

Fuck Off

the only good cat lady is a dead lady.

[attachment=1,msg1353397]

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 02, 2019, 07:24:41 PM
The final solution? ???

you know, you're on to something.

i did na-zi that coming.