• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ongoing Climate and Weather Debate including General Weather News

Started by 21st Century Man, October 22, 2016, 12:36:08 AM

Jackstar

Why are y'all suddenly so ignorant about little things like history and science? Because y'all seemed so erudite and learned before.

analog kid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 23, 2016, 12:49:20 PM

Why are y'all suddenly so ignorant about little things like history and science? Because y'all seemed so erudite and learned before.

theONE

"Desert Farm Grows 17,000 Tons of Food without Soil, Pesticides, Fossil Fuels or Groundwater"
http://csglobe.com/desert-farm-grows-17000-tons-food-without-soil-pesticides-fossil-fuels-groundwater/

...that's the way to do it !!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 22, 2016, 11:59:29 PM
Just to make this explicit can you say why that is and perhaps provide a link?
Cuz the Sun heats the Earth.  No link for you.  Just let it sit there and fester in those neurons of yours, waiting the release of a link.  Why not simply post a link?  Any link...................Just post a fucking link.

peace
Hog

theONE

Quote from: Hog on October 23, 2016, 09:05:22 PM
Cuz the Sun heats the Earth.  No link for you.  Just let it sit there and fester in those neurons of yours, waiting the release of a link.  Why not simply post a link?  Any link...................Just post a fucking link.

peace
Hog

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on October 23, 2016, 09:05:22 PM

peace
Hog

So, cuz you say so then? Well, that's the standard in media and politics these days. Maybe he's right?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2016, 04:12:27 AM
So, cuz you say so then? Well, that's the standard in media and politics these days. Maybe he's right?

You accused me and others of being paid by Clinton, so is that true too?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 07:29:07 AM

You accused me and others of being paid by Clinton, so is that true too?

No, you work for the queen but that's just as bad.  :P

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2016, 07:35:17 AM
No, you work for the queen but that's just as bad.  :P

Well, who wouldn't jump at the chance to work for a shape shifting reptile?

Dr. MD MD

That's not hard to do with a Forrest Gump like brain (minus the simple, down home wisdom) like yours.  :P

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 07:29:07 AM
You accused me and others of being paid by Clinton

You've been displaying an excruciatingly stupid intellect since before this election cycle. I think it more likely that you're shillin' for free, and still overcharging.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2016, 11:34:18 AM
You've been displaying an excruciatingly stupid intellect since before this election cycle. I think it more likely that you're shillin' for free, and still overcharging.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yorkshire pud

Awww bless.

Chemtrails then? Eh? You sing and dance for chemtrails?

136 or 142

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 12:39:00 PM
Awww bless.

Chemtrails then? Eh? You sing and dance for chemtrails?

Indeed they do, forever and a day.

GravitySucks

Quote from: onan on October 24, 2016, 01:50:45 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/15/exxon-mobil-gave-millions-climate-denying-lawmakers

ExxonMobil gave millions to climate-denying lawmakers despite pledge

Kind of misleading when you compare their pledge about not donating to policy groups and then linking their donations to republican candidates as "climate deniers". These were not the type of contributions that they had received pushback from their stockholders on.

16 month old article. Did this surface in a recent newsfeed?

onan

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2016, 02:09:06 PM
Kind of misleading when you compare their pledge about not donating to policy groups and then linking their donations to republican candidates as "climate deniers". These were not the type of contributions that they had received pushback from their stockholders on.

16 month old article. Did this surface in a recent newsfeed?

When Exxon cleans up the Valdez spill, I may believe something they say. And that's a 28 year old story.

GravitySucks

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/noaa-us-completes-record-breaking-11-years-without-major

Having sheltered in place during Ike, which had over 10' storm surge, I might disagree with their definition of major, but I guess they drew the line at Cat 3 winds. We definitely had a Cat 3 storm surge. Luckily, I am on the west side of Galveston Bay.

https://www.hcfcd.org/media/1242/ike_stormsurge-inundation_maps.pdf

Dr. MD MD

Yorkshire pud

Oh shit, MD pot head agrees with Jack coke head..that's shown me.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 24, 2016, 07:08:23 PM

Oh shit, MD pot head agrees with Jack coke head..that's shown me.  :-\

Take your laxative and go shit your bed already.  :P

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2016, 12:49:18 AM

That picture reminds me of the temperature change that occured in North America when all non-military aircraft were grounded because of the 9/11 attacks.