• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 10:55:26 PM
You don't have the mental faculties to grow bored with it. You only discovered your penis 42 years ago and you still can't stop playing with it!

And that differentiates me from most of the male population how?  ???

Oh, right! You're a faggot!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 10:48:20 PM
Negative. Citizen to Citizen does not require FFL transfer. Only BUSINESS to Citizen or if you send it through UPS. The states have no more right to regulate a gun sale between two private citizens than they do the sale of a book or magazine. It's private property (NOT COMMERCIAL) by that point and the government is out of the picture then.

Go read the link I provided earlier and look up your state.

Just like crawfish, you know shit about gun laws.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 11:09:58 PM
You keep begging to suck my dick. What else can I do?  :D

Stop having fantasies about other dudes? I dunno.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:10:46 PM
Stop having fantasies about other dudes? I dunno.  ;)

I'm not. You're the one who craves cock...constantly.  ::)

And you're a faggot.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 11:10:08 PM
Go read the link I provided earlier and look up your state.

Just like crawfish, you know shit about gun laws.

Exactly how do you regulate that shit with no national registry, 400 million guns and trillions upon trillions of rounds in private hands already, and no knowledge that it even occurred?

chefist

Quote from: Darth Vader on October 12, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
Wow. . . . that's really . . . . impressive (magnificent, majestic, imposing, splendid, spectacular, grand, awe-inspiring, striking, stunning, breathtaking, impactful).

this didn't age well...Dork Faper...

Swishypants

Gravity, do you know what 80% receivers are? They don't even have serial numbers and they are totally legal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:12:23 PM
Exactly how do you regulate that shit with no national registry, 400 million guns and trillions upon trillions of rounds in private hands already, and no knowledge that it even occurred?

I sometimes wonder how much jiz you can hold in your hands at your bukkake parties but I have no knowledge of that either.  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:14:14 PM
Gravity, do you know what 80% receivers are? They don't even have serial numbers and they are totally legal.

That means that 80% of the time you take in the ass, right? What happens the other 20%?!  ??? :o

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 15, 2017, 11:14:16 PM
I sometimes wonder how much jiz you can hold in your hands at your bukkake parties but I have no knowledge of that either.  ???

I don't own any guns. I hire people that do though. Listen, Dr. Mexican, she's gone. She's never coming back and you're too fat and stupid to get another one. Accept what you can not change my friend.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:12:23 PM

Once again gun laws that do not do anything. I didn’t say they were effective or that everyone followed them, but the laws are in place in several states.

Texas had a sodomy law. It may still be on the books. Doesn’t mean they could enforce it. Look how many assholes there are in Texas.

The people that follow the laws aren’t the ones you need to worry about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:18:41 PM
I don't own any guns. I hire people that do though. Listen, Dr. Mexican, she's gone. She's never coming back and you're too fat and stupid to get another one. Accept what you can not change my friend.

I'd say I'm sorry your girlfriend, prostitute, gimp, whatever, etc. left you but you're a piece of shit and probably deserve it. That and you're a faggot.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 11:19:51 PM
Once again gun laws that do not do anything. I didn’t say they were effective or that everyone followed them, but the laws are in place in several states.

Texas had a sodomy law. It may still be on the books. Doesn’t mean they could enforce it. Look how many assholes there are in Texas.

The people that follow the laws aren’t the ones you need to worry about.

Cali might have that law but they won't prosecute on it because it would be challenged by the NRA, found unconstitutional, and their other fucked-up laws would unravel.

GravitySucks

Yes I do and it is up to the owner of that lower to follow all federal AND state laws when finishing the machining and assembling it into a fully functional lower.

WOTR

A company in BC (Canada) used to sell them.  Not difficult in Canada to finish them off... But I had thought that in the USA the barrels are also regulated with a serial number and all?  (I admit that I may have been misinformed.)

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 11:22:08 PM
Yes I do and it is up to the owner of that lower to follow all federal AND state laws when finishing the machining and assembling it into a fully functional lower.

1. You know they don't.
2. Guys that buy them usually stock them for "doomsday" and can mill them out in 30 minutes and rock and roll.

Swishypants

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2017, 11:24:06 PM
A company in BC (Canada) used to sell them.  Not difficult in Canada to finish them off... But I had thought that in the USA the barrels are also regulated with a serial number and all?  (I admit that I may have been misinformed.)

Only the Receiver and fire control parts constitute the gun in the USA. That is why people buy AR's. You can have one receiver but slap on many different uppers to create different rifles. SBR's are only regulated if mated to the lower but most guys just keep them detached. It's all a dog and pony show. Even 400 million guns is what is guessed at. In reality it's much more. Gun regulation in the USA is not possible. That horse left the stable long ago.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:24:36 PM
1. You know they don't.
2. Guys that buy them usually stock them for "doomsday" and can mill them out in 30 minutes and rock and roll.

https://www.80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:24:36 PM
1. You know they don't.
3. You're a foggot.

FIFY  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 15, 2017, 11:27:05 PM
https://www.80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Yeah, I got ya. But unfinished they just sit there, waiting for three holes to be drilled. Dremel Tool. 30 minutes to drill it and slap it together. It's effectively horse-shit.

Swishypants

And then there is 3-D printing. It's flat-out pointless to enforce the laws at this point. All that can happen is a Supreme Court challenge, and with the setup now it wouldn't go the gun-control nuts way, and own't for the next 40 years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:30:08 PM
Yeah, I got ya. But unfinished they just sit there, waiting for three holes to be drilled. Dremel Tool. 30 minutes to drill it and slap it together. It's effectively horse-shit.

You really like horses, huh?  :D

starrmtn001

Hey!!!  You guys are ignoring falkie!  Do ya really wanna provoke his wrath? ::) ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Swishypants on October 15, 2017, 11:31:42 PM
And then there is 3-D printing. It's flat-out pointless to enforce the laws at this point. All that can happen is a Supreme Court challenge, and with the setup now it wouldn't go the gun-control nuts way, and own't for the next 40 years.
Same guy who released the 3-D printing files sells a CNC lathe to make lowers for just over $1000.  The horse has left the barn.

Swishypants

Quote from: WOTR on October 15, 2017, 11:53:03 PM
Same guy who released the 3-D printing files sells a CNC lathe to make lowers for just over $1000.  The horse has left the barn.

They're working HARD to roll out the laser guns. That's the counter they will try.