• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Michael Vandevan...MIA?

Started by Mordred478, November 17, 2008, 08:24:18 AM

Caruthers612

I've seen a few quickies posted by Michael in recent months, but that's about it, at least in the General Discussion section. Anyone know if, having recovered from the twin cases of Montezuma's Revenge he mysteriously contracted in Moracco, he is simply chillin' out on that connubial high?

M

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mordred478 on November 17, 2008, 08:24:18 AM
     I've seen a few quickies posted by Michael in recent months, but that's about it, at least in the General Discussion section. Anyone know if, having recovered from the twin cases of Montezuma's Revenge he mysteriously contracted in Moracco, he is simply chillin' out on that connubial high?

M
haha... thanks for noticing my absence.  to boil it down, i've been busy being married and working.  wish i could say something interesting, like, "i've been consumed by my role as a counter-intelligence agent for the NSA..."

yeah, i wish i could say that.

but i can't.

Caruthers612

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on November 17, 2008, 08:47:04 AM
haha... thanks for noticing my absence.  to boil it down, i've been busy being married and working.  wish i could say something interesting, like, "i've been consumed by my role as a counter-intelligence agent for the NSA..."

yeah, i wish i could say that.

but i can't.

I figgered as much. BTW, you look very chill with your toothbrush hangin' out. <cough> Yeah, I've had this image of you just doin' the newlywed thing, blissin' out with your cherry babe and havin' sess till Oxy would actually be a bring-down.
       Oh, and about your sig, it's a Phil classic I hadn't heard in quite some time, enjoyed the reminder. I need to change mine.

M, actually is a counter-intelligence agent for the NSA

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Mordred478 on November 17, 2008, 08:55:07 AM
       "The biggest difference between sleeping with a girl and a guy are the boobs - they're generally larger on a girl person."
HAHA!!

god damn i love the old phil show.

now get in there and make me some bean dip.

I don't know if he has already done so, but I would like to hear Phil mimic Dr. Phil:

"It's time to get reeeeeeel here, you egotistical bags of flesh, so stay tuned.  We'll be right back, and my wife, who I hasten to add is NOT a bush pig like our last guest, will join me on stage.  She will shed some light on why women (including her) fantasize so much about strapping their husbands down across the hood of a 1972 Lincoln and doing unspeakable things to them.  I'm Dr. Phil."