• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

We Need Your Banner Submission

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 08, 2008, 08:20:37 PM

Spikegirl

Max

what we need to do is take a break from all these banners..

I want to build a page so people can pick and choose these banners for their websites

also we could go with other sizes here..

BrokenWolfs

Quote from: Max on November 09, 2008, 09:13:02 PM
what we need to do is take a break from all these banners..

I want to build a page so people can pick and choose these banners for their websites

also we could go with other sizes here..

Yeah, that was alot of them I pumped out.. Don't feel all as if I did much as to make exciting ones to pick from.. But I gave it my all, I wanted to help..

Best regards
BrokenWolfs...

Spikegirl

Quote from: BrokenWolfs on November 09, 2008, 09:35:30 PM
Yeah, that was alot of them I pumped out.. Don't feel all as if I did much as to make exciting ones to pick from.. But I gave it my all, I wanted to help..

Best regards
BrokenWolfs...

They were all good. I liked some better than others, but that is just my personal taste. If there are too many to load into the program, maybe they could be loaded 20 or 30 at a time, then these could be replaced by another group of 20-30. Then that group could be replaced until we get back to the first group. One of the things I like about logging on is seeing all the different variety of banners. This is more exciting than static websites that always display the same banner. We also have a l ot of talent on the thread andf I like that this is celebrated by having the different banners come from the graphic artists here.

EvB

Quote from: BrokenWolfs on November 09, 2008, 09:35:30 PM

Best regards
BrokenWolfs...

BrokenWolf - you did a HUGE amount of work.  I imagine more will be wanted in the future.  You happened to come on the scene AFTER others of us were putting up banner after banner.  I'm one of them!  So please - don't feel like your work isn't appreciated. In fact, I think I'm going to use your "remix" as my avatar -- maybe not tonight - i'm in the middle of being tormented by a 3-d animation program that HATES ME.  But in the next couple of days I'll make the switch.

====

Okay - I lied - I did do it tonight - and, I HATE THIS 3D program!!!

MV/Liberace!

the banner project is now over.  it will likely be resumed at some point in the future.

i want to thank all of you who responded so enthusiastically to our request for banners.  we now have an ABUNDANCE of banners to use, and i think it has added a lot to GNS aesthetically.

again, thanks to all of you who contributed.  this thread is now locked.