• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why So Technical

Started by heater, October 08, 2015, 05:25:30 PM

effluenza

Quote from: Aussie Dave on July 26, 2016, 04:25:16 PM
According to Jaz on Twitter it's on.

https://twitter.com/jazmunda/status/758056141389565953

I won't be able to participate in any chat as I'm working but I will be listening. Are the shows archived in case I miss some?

Veridian3

I will try to listen live but I have dinner to make so I hope my husband won't mind. How long are the shows on average.

Veridian3

heater

Latest Episode can be heard here:

https://youtu.be/UsblM-e9vRk

Be sure to subscribe to our channel to get alerts.  I'll have the audio only version on our site this weekend for anyone wanting to subscribe that way.

Thanks for listening!

Lilith

Thanks Muddy, I'll listen now.  I wasn't able to get the video or audio for some reason when you were live,  I tried.  Dunno what I was doing wrong.  :-\

onan

I had a great time talking with friends. Nothing ground shaking, just comfortable conversation. It is good to remember what is really important.

Quote from: onan on July 31, 2016, 04:31:49 PM
I had a great time talking with friends. Nothing ground shaking, just comfortable conversation. It is good to remember what is really important.

So happy to see you!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: onan on July 31, 2016, 04:43:41 PM
Back at'cha.

I hope you stick around. You class up the joint.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on July 31, 2016, 04:31:49 PM
ONAN!!! ;D ;D ;D

You've returned!  I am so glad you have come back.  Missed you a lot man.

onan

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 31, 2016, 04:45:17 PM

Looks like a few of the walls are in need of repair. What have you guys been up to?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 31, 2016, 04:45:17 PM

You, on the other hand, stink up the joint.

Veridian3

Is there a new show live this week?

effluenza

Quote from: onan on July 31, 2016, 06:11:12 PM
Looks like a few of the walls are in need of repair. What have you guys been up to?

It's not that the walls are in need of repair it's that there is excrement all over the place. Grab a shovel.

Juan

Bitching, trolling, and telling a few jokes - same as usual.

WildCard

How dare you judge us! You know we're animals.

Since you're back, Imma bump the, "Do you believe in GOD?" thread.

Also, I have more than a few problems with western medicine. Since that's your field, I blame you.

WildCard

Quote from: venix on July 26, 2016, 05:17:39 PM
Hooray! Good to see the band getting back together.

Yeah, it was. So, what's your problem?

Seriously, I'm glad you're posting and I'd like it if you'd host, or, at least, call.
(That said, four is a least one too many. Was that MV's idea? It was wrong. And four guy's? No. Just no. I like you all but, more than three and I can't tell who's who.)

That time MV said, "I don't know if I've ever thanked you for all the work you did on the GabCast . . .", and you said, "Actually, no. You didn't", was one of the awkwardest, most hilarious things I've ever heard.

That flat effect, (think WhiteCrow called it one-dimensional) , combined with self-righteousness is troll ambrosia.

venix

Quote from: WildCard on August 02, 2016, 06:06:40 AM
Yeah, it was. So, what's your problem?

Seriously, I'm glad you're posting and I'd like it if you'd host, or, at least, call.
(That said, four is a least one too many. Was that MV's idea? It was wrong. And four guy's? No. Just no. I like you all but, more than three and I can't tell who's who.)

That time MV said, "I don't know if I've ever thanked you for all the work you did on the GabCast . . .", and you said, "Actually, no. You didn't", was one of the awkwardest, most hilarious things I've ever heard.

That flat effect, (think WhiteCrow called it one-dimensional) , combined with self-righteousness is troll ambrosia.

Hi Chefist!

Daggit

New show tonight? There is nothing on here or on Twitter.

Hog

Quote from: WildCard on August 02, 2016, 06:06:40 AM

What show was this on, happen to know the episode?
thanks

peace
Hog

WildCard

Quote from: Hog on August 02, 2016, 09:50:02 PM
What show was this on, happen to know the episode?
thanks

peace
Hog

I don't. It was at least month after he quit. I'll find it, if somebody doesn't beat me to it.

WildCard

Quote from: venix on August 02, 2016, 02:50:35 PM
Hi Chefist!

I'd like to, 'get the band back together'. But, I'm not gonna to beg anyone. Not Art, not Redacted, and not you.

jazmunda

Why So Technical? will be LIVE this Tuesday August 9th at 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific. This week's hosts are RED, gottoon, myself and maybe eddie dean (fingers crossed his case of elephantiasis of the nuts can be cured ... that is, of course, if he wants it to be cured)

We have several ways to join the discussion:

Website: http://whysotechnical.com live, chat and past shows (podcast feed)

TuneIn: search for Podcast.Solutions

YouTube Live and past shows: http://youtube.com/whysotechnical

jazmunda

New show LIVE tonight at 9pm East/6pm Pacific.

http://whysotechnical.com

jazmunda

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 09, 2016, 03:00:40 PM
Thank you! :-*

Please call.

Phone: 317-708-4500