• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Live Shooters Las Vegas Several Dead at Mandalay Bay

Started by chefist, October 01, 2017, 11:27:34 PM

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Juan on October 02, 2017, 03:29:53 PM
According to the Associated Press, the brother says the shooter was a multi-millionaire real estate developer.

I will actually be okay with a muslim ban if we can also ban real estate developers.

Isn't every Scooby Doo villain a Real estate developer trying to screw people off their property 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 03:40:33 PM
I will actually be okay with a muslim ban if we can also ban real estate developers.

Isn't every Scooby Doo villain a Real estate developer trying to screw people off their property 

Throw in real estate agents and you got a deal!  :D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 02, 2017, 03:36:33 PM
A small but important point. Start using the correct spelling ('offence'). It will just make things easier for you when we arrive to civiliise that dungheap.

We will be waiting Mr. Vashtar, our American dictionary in hand.  When are you planning this?  P.S.  I believe it is "civilize."  😉

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2017, 03:38:38 PM
Most, if not all, of these crazy shooters are cowards and do not wish to engage with police, military, or anyone armed and do not want to risk being taken alive, or get simply wounded, so they often off themselves before that could possibly happen.

Oh fucking spare me your boy-scout bullshit! In the military you play to win! You never play fair! He was an asshole but he fucking won! We got one body and he took between 20 and 60. Sorry bud, but that's a fucking win for him. No gun control is going to happen. The victims were Rednecks. This only works to the conservative advantage because it silences BLM and ANTIFA. Fuck your emotions! They don't win wars!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 02, 2017, 03:36:29 PM
According to NBC the crazy guy's father was a psychopathic serial felon named Benjamin Hoskins Paddock who was once on the FBI's "Most Wanted" List and tried to run over a cop at one point.
https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/914867588878012416

Maybe that is cause to do deeper background checks on people who go to get weapons, in case they turn out like their parents?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 03:45:37 PM
Maybe that is cause to do deeper background checks on people who go to get weapons, in case they turn out like their parents?

Listen to me Limey faggot, because I'm only going to tell you this once. There are 400+ MILLION firearms and untold TRILLIONS of rounds in private hands in the USA. The might of the coalition forces in Iraq could not locate and destroy a conservative estimate of 16 million guns during 10 years. Gun Control CAN NOT happen. It's not physically possible to do it. And background checks don't matter when you can buy all the guns you want from your neighbor and NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS ABOUT IT!

Dr. MD MD

Yes, it's clear now that we must kill the children of all criminals...before it's too late!  >:(

::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 02, 2017, 03:43:22 PM
We will be waiting Mr. Vashtar, our American dictionary in hand.  When are you planning this?  P.S.  I believe it is "civilize."  😉

We will strike without warning. Please retain that dictionary, we will need it to shove up your redneck arse. Sideways.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 02, 2017, 03:43:22 PM

You might believe that, but its wrong. I'm currently educating Sacramento on the correct pronunciation of aluminium and aeroplane. Some are resistant, but early days yet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
Yes, it's clear now that we must kill the children of all criminals...before it's too late!  >:(

::)

Call it a progression of minority report. If this guys father is relevant, it stands to reason that his son is tainted..

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 02, 2017, 03:48:31 PM
We will strike without warning. Please retain that dictionary, we will need it to shove up your redneck arse. Sideways.

Make sure you wear your best running shoes, sir.  They may serve you well On that day!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

Call it a progression of minority report. If this guys father is relevant, it stands to reason that his son is tainted..

And you have the nerve to call Trump Hitler?!  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 03:47:56 PM
Listen to me Limey faggot, because I'm only going to tell you this once. There are 400+ MILLION firearms and untold TRILLIONS of rounds in private hands in the USA. The might of the coalition forces in Iraq could not locate and destroy a conservative estimate of 16 million guns during 10 years. Gun Control CAN NOT happen. It's not physically possible to do it. And background checks don't matter when you can buy all the guns you want from your neighbor and NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS ABOUT IT!

I have said several times in this thread cloth ears; that I don't expect this massacre will make any difference whatsoever..because it isn't a problem having massacres. If it was a problem, something would be done about it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 03:51:34 PM
And you have the nerve to call Trump Hitler?!  ::)

Its for your own good barbie.. your own good. You'll thank me one day.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

You might believe that, but its wrong. I'm currently educating Sacramento on the correct pronunciation of aluminium and aeroplane. Some are resistant, but early days yet.

You need to come on out to cattle country.  We will feed you some great BBQ, take you to your first rodeo, strap some iron on your hip, then you'll feel like a man!

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 03:49:55 PM

Kinda like the anti-dreamer position. It's your fault your dad broke the rules.

Swishypants

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 02, 2017, 03:54:08 PM
Kinda like the anti-dreamer position. It's your fault your dad broke the rules.

Like Slavery faggot?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 02, 2017, 03:53:53 PM
You need to come on out to cattle country.  We will feed you some great BBQ, take you to your first rodeo, strap some iron on your hip, then you'll feel like a man!

I don't need a gun for that.. I didn't feel more grown up with a rifle in my teens. I'll take you up on the BBQ though.

Swishypants

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 02, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

Then again he could run into me. I have a gorge and a lot of wild hogs down in it. :)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

I don't need a gun for that.. I didn't feel more grown up with a rifle in my teens. I'll take you up on the BBQ though.

I have an inch pattern L1A1. I could take you to my private shooting range and have you pick up the bullets. Don't let them touch the ground!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 03:54:40 PM
Like Slavery faggot?

The point is being made that this shooters father was a bank robber. Implying 'Like father like son' as far as being a criminal is concerned..Sooooo, if that's the case, extrapolate it so that the offspring of crims aren't allowed to get a legal gun...Not sure if it can work retrospectively where a god fearin lovely dad has the misfortune of having a twat of a son who is bad, will the father be allowed a gun because of his son's misdeeds?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

You didn't?! Didn't you ever chant This is my rifle. This is my gun. This one's for fighting. This one's for fun!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 03:58:00 PM
I have an inch pattern L1A1. I could take you to my private shooting range and have you pick up the bullets. Don't let them touch the ground!

Five or ten rounds grouping? Distance?

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 04:00:20 PM
Five or ten rounds grouping? Distance?

Zero at 100 meters ole chap; just like anything. 2in. group. It's an older surplus L1A1. 5 round groups.  20 round box magazines. Although I have a 30 for it.

Juan

Except that you can’t legally buy a modified full auto AR-15, so there would be no background check.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2017, 04:00:11 PM
You didn't?! Didn't you ever chant This is my rifle. This is my gun. This one's for fighting. This one's for fun!  :D

No, because we were more mature at 14 than that. I've seen photos of gunshot wounds up close caused by NDs have you?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 02, 2017, 04:02:47 PM

No, because we were more mature at 14 than that. I've seen photos of gunshot wounds up close caused by NDs have you?

Seen the real thing.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 02, 2017, 04:02:02 PM
Zero at 100 meters ole chap; just like anything. 2in. group. It's an older surplus L1A1. 5 round groups.  20 round box magazines. Although I have a 30 for it.

Is that bolt or SL?