Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Check-out this Part II interview:

QuoteDynamoHum

Today at 08:35:17 AM »

Did the second part of the Tony interview today ...between whiny Ringo and coughing fits it should be fit to go out later. :) There’s some good talking to be done from listening to that I think.  :)

Here's DH's Part II of the interview about HW's [then and now LNM's] producer -Tony's personal relationship and interactions with HW:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZebjq7ZvS2BauOOxW856KpNYtHvmH5O2DXX

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 05:17:50 AM
Check-out this Part II interview:

Here's DH's Part II of the interview about HW's [then and now LNM's] producer -Tony's personal relationship and interactions with HW:

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZebjq7ZvS2BauOOxW856KpNYtHvmH5O2DXX

Yeah sorry I was late getting that out ... WR was jiggling with the audio and his time zone and mine clashed :) Hope you enjoy/find useful.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 07, 2019, 08:53:06 AM
Yeah sorry I was late getting that out ... WR was jiggling with the audio and his time zone and mine clashed :) Hope you enjoy/find useful.

Thanks Dynamo!

Lilith

OK, so I've listened.  I have a bit of commentary about the "how long is Heather Wade a public figure" thing.  For one thing, I'm not sure you can unpublic yourself, once you've put yourself out there, and another thing, in addition to still taking subscription money, she still has her website up, which probably suggests to her fans, that she intends on returning.  If she doesn't intend to return, it might be considered by some, to be misleading and deceptive, to keep her website up, with the ability to subscribe to her show.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on March 07, 2019, 09:53:41 AM
OK, so I've listened.  I have a bit of commentary about the "how long is Heather Wade a public figure" thing.  For one thing, I'm not sure you can unpublic yourself, once you've put yourself out there, and another thing, in addition to still taking subscription money, she still has her website up, which probably suggests to her fans, that she intends on returning.  If she doesn't intend to return, it might be considered by some, to be misleading and deceptive, to keep her website up, with the ability to subscribe to her show.
from a couple days ago

[attachment=2]  [attachment=1]  [attachment=3]

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 07, 2019, 10:14:50 AM
from a couple days ago

[attachment=2,msg1317979]  [attachment=1,msg1317979]  [attachment=3,msg1317979]

LOL.

Bend over!

VC

Hope you enjoy/find useful.

So, just to confirm, my understanding is Tony says what James Cheney wrote on YT is "IDENTICAL" (the word Tony used) to what HW already had told him too.

Correct? ??? The answer is YES.

DH...Did anyone confirm the HW email account is the same one that was being used by her before too?

VC

So, just to confirm, my understanding is Tony says what James Cheney wrote on YT is "IDENTICAL" (the word Tony used) to what HW already had told him too.

Listen here to confirm this directly yourself:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0AQNQzmefDI

Heh heh... MV/Liberace! is this the same alleged AB suicide story you heard too? Is it similar to what both James and Tony were told?

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 12:03:44 PM

Correct? ??? The answer is YES.

DH...Did anyone confirm the HW email account is the same one that was being used by her before too?

To the best of my understanding it was sent to the KON addy.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 12:41:03 PM

Listen here to confirm this directly yourself:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0AQNQzmefDI

Heh heh... MV/Liberace! is this the same alleged AB suicide story you heard too? Is it similar to what both James and Tony were told?

I would also be interested to hear this, as it would appear the same scenario has been used over a considerable period of time (as in several months).

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 07, 2019, 01:14:42 PM
To the best of my understanding it was sent to the KON addy.

Being cautious...this whole thang is BSC...So, just to confirm, HW's reply [by email too? from where? KoN?] denying this alleged "AB suicide story" was a lie ALSO came from her KoN email address too? I just want to make certain the HW reply did actually come from, originate from, her PREVIOUSLY known email account too or whatever type of account it was from. Otherwise, someone could be faking a two-way conversation in both directions. We need to be certain HW's denial about it being a lie really came from her previously known/used email account beforehand too.

But! Tony has ALREADY confirmed this story is IDENTICAL to what HW had already told him too! So, WTF, why deny it now, and, also, say it is a lie too. HW knows she told this AB suicide note story to Tony.

HW seems to be caught in her own lie with at least one or two or more people. She can't have it both ways and both be true too!

Someone is definitely lying and/or creating an elaborate hoax! ;)

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 01:34:13 PM
Being cautious...this whole thang is BSC...So, just to confirm, HW's reply [by email too? from where? KoN?] denying this alleged "AB suicide story" was a lie ALSO came from her KoN email address too? I just want to make certain the HW reply did actually come from, originate from, her PREVIOUSLY known email account too or whatever type of account it was from. Otherwise, someone could be faking a two-way conversation in both directions. We need to be certain HW's denial about it being a lie really came from her previously known/used email account beforehand too.

But! Tony has ALREADY confirmed this story is IDENTICAL to what HW had already told him too! So, WTF, why deny it now, and, also, say it is a lie too. HW knows she told this AB suicide note story to Tony.

HW seems to be caught in her own lie with at least one or two or more people. She can't have it both ways and both be true too!

Rightly cautious. I have a screenie of the mails without the header, but I am trying to get a version of it WITH a header so you can see it came from her. Obviously I am going to remove the other peron’s Info from it out of respect for them. Bear with..

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 12:41:03 PM

Heh heh... MV/Liberace! is this the same alleged AB suicide story you heard too? Is it similar to what both James and Tony were told?[/b]

I'll have to update you after I hear it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: VC on March 06, 2019, 05:17:54 PM
You have a great sense of sly undercut humor that's funny too. This forum needs you to stick around and post often, as "they" say. ;)

Thanks, VC.

DynamoHum

Ok this is what I have.

Note that response time is 1hour 19 minutes. Remarkable given her disappearance and no contact with anyone...

Sounds like someone was panicking?

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on March 07, 2019, 02:43:53 PM
I'll have to update you after I hear it.

Heh heh, as you say, but wait a sec... read this first: :)

No worries about "hearing" anything. Just reread this again. Is it familiar? You did already comment once about it, but we just want to confirm if this is the same story you already heard or read back when AB died from your source. Check it out again in this long post with your previous reply below it too here:

Quote from: VC on March 01, 2019, 05:26:54 PM
Hey DH, maybe ask Tony about this possibility in Part 2? Does this seem plausible? [...] I think someone knows how to stir Bull Shit and is fucking creepier than Satan's hellcat... WITCH one is it. Someone is! Reminds me of the Faked Twitter Account for the wife beater D.N.

Here is this person's post to FB:
Scott McCune
Yesterday at 3:18 PM ·
From FB/WG
BREAKING NEWS: JUST FOUND THIS ON YOUTUBE COMMENTS!!!!! WOW!!!!!
by James Cheney 30 minutes ago -------02-28-19------

I've had an explanation given to me. I'm sharing because It's really not fair that so many fans want to know but have been denied.

I've spoken with Heather since she dropped off the show and facebook... on the phone and in email. She's still pretty devastated. Quite sad. I doubt she'll come back this year, or next. From what Heather told me she's went from a size 20 to a size 5 in the past year, and her hair is falling out in clumps from all the stress. Speaking candidly over the course of well over an hour, she told me a whole bunch of things that I doubt many other people are privy to. At the risk of breaking some of the confidentiality, I'll tell you a few tidbits of what I know.

The final conversation she had with Art, was him saying that he just got bitched at for about 45 minutes by Karen because she hated Heather and was going to pull the show if he didn't fire her.

When that didn't work, Karen started straight-up extorting Art. She was threatening to tell Airyn that Art was cheating on her with Heather. That last conversation HW had with AB ended with something along the lines of "Well, I'm gonna get off here, I'm sure Karen is going to call me back and start cussing me out bright and early."

Heather got the news and immediately went to go help Airyn. She had never handled an American funeral and was so distraught, Heather volunteered to go with her to the funeral home to make the arrangements the following day.

The next day, she went back to the Bell household, there sat Karen, quite literally in Art's chair at his office, holding the suicide note. Heather got to read part of it before Karen snatched it out of her hands and started screaming that this was all Heather's fault!

That Karen, she's a snake. She was against Art marrying Airyn in the first place. She was not the "great friend" she claims to be, I'm pretty confident of that.

I honestly don't think that Heather and Art had anything inappropriate going on. However, with the accusations from one of Art's exes, slandering him on youtube saying the guy was a sexual deviant, hosted orgies and wife-swap parties in his 30's... if there was any truth to that and Airyn knew, then maybe an accusation from Karen, Art's "friend", might just have stuck. That's enough to ruin someone's life!

So, if y'all wondered why Art offed himself, or why Heather carries so much grief, I sure hope this helps you put yourself in her shoes and see why she's suffering. The last email I received from Heather was 2 days ago, just a simple sentence in reply to me after typing a page or so trying to offer her some comforting words:
"It’s no use. When Art took his life he took mine too."

Quote from: Liberace! on March 01, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
I think Heather is telling the truth on this particular subject.  I began hearing about the suicide note a week or so after Art died, and the level of detail I was hearing just rang true to me, regardless of the source (Heather).  Actually, the level of detail made it ring true BECAUSE of the source.  I don't think she'd be capable of selling it if it were a lie, and I was definitely sold.

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 07, 2019, 03:08:09 PM
Thanks, VC.

Quote from: ItsOver on March 07, 2019, 04:04:23 PM

RA, LOL... Bwahahahahaha! ;D

You've got "it" girl.

Hi Heather! Did you really tell this FoS story to Tony, FFS, you can put it where the sun don't shine! ;)

See pic for specific direction outlined by O. :P

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 03:50:23 PM
Heh heh, as you say, but wait a sec... read this first: :)

That stuff with Karen is unfamiliar to me.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on March 07, 2019, 04:59:23 PM
That stuff with Karen is unfamiliar to me.

Is there anything that rang true in that entire message besides just the existence of a suicide note?

Are there any details about the suicide note you can recall? Such as: How and when HW found or from whom she obtained this note? Did she tell you any details about what it actually said? Was it written with forethought and planning as if prepared, or was it just a hurried note done without planning or short/terse or cryptic or anything about it that you can recall? Was it written in a friendly way with love, or was it something else altogether different?

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 07, 2019, 03:11:53 PM
Ok this is what I have.
That Falkie email address is a big red flag. It could potentially be a troll.

Jackstar

Must be another lone Knight of Columbus.

;)

Just an aside--people thought emoticons were cool in 1993. Times have sure changed, eh?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on March 07, 2019, 05:13:08 PM
Are there any details about the suicide note you can recall?

It won't be allowed.

chefist

Fans are still paying for their subscriptions?...the dolts of personality I guess.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on March 07, 2019, 08:44:11 PM
Fans are still paying for their subscriptions?...the dolts of personality I guess.

Obvious money laundering is obvious. That's your guess?

K_Dubb

Somewhere I saw a retraction I think by that James Cheney guy, which in my imagination was prompted by a furious call from Heather, clarifying that at no point was she ever a size 20.  I think she's going to be fine.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 07, 2019, 11:50:00 PM
Somewhere I saw a retraction I think by that James Cheney guy, which in my imagination was prompted by a furious call from Heather, clarifying that at no point was she ever a size 20.  I think she's going to be fine.

DH ...where is the email from HW about her size correction?

The original Cheney story is soooooo NOT believable to begin with that it came across as an immediate hoax from my reading of it. This IS just the kind of shit Metron2267 or another "forum traffic" WHORE or HW hater nutjob would write. This, of course, calls into question what Tony is really up to as well. On WG/FB he has posted HW is a Sociopath, and he also admits to helping Vara find guests for Vara's show now too.

There's no way HW will ever have anything to do w/Tony no matter what he says in Part II, etc. He's burned that bridge w/HW forever! It's obvious by what HW said about Tony the night she was lied to and spoofed about Kolby's "faked death" that she will never trust Tony again.

The YT Cheney account ONLY INDICATES it's someone interested in AB related topics, but it does NOT ID whom this anonymous person is. It IS probably someone's Sock Puppet. But! Butt! Google James Cheney, and it seems he could be Bart Ell. :D

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/About/Meet-the-Team/James-Cheney

James Cheney got his start at Universal Music Publishing Group where he was Creative Director and from there went on to work at Songs Music Publishing, and Global Entertainment Publishing. Throughout his extensive career in A&R, Cheney has worked with some of the most talented artists, songwriters and producers in music, including The RZA, The Roots, The Matrix, DJ Mustard, and recent signings Jeff Gitelman and Jarami, to name a few. Cheney also brings experience in artist management and music supervision to Spirit.

This whole matter reminds me of The Roswell Slides from a few years ago. This is a Complete Mind Fuck and Skull Fuck. This is High Level Insanity and Hacker Dangerous! I mean seriously dangerous!

HW needs to come clean about ALL THE DETAILS regarding her alleged AB suicide note, or she will be Mind Fucked and Skull Fucked and Hacked Forever about this matter. It IS past the point of No Return.

Heather! (Redacted) Please listen: I'm serious, these people will never stop Skull Fucking you if you intend to come back and do more Paranormal Shows, etc. There's just too much insanity "here", and "they" will keep hacking you and skull fucking you forever. You need to "come clean" here and post the truth about what really happened with all the details, otherwise you will have to do it on-air. I really don't think you have any other way out of this nightmare.

They are going to keep hunting you down, and I think your only option is to face "them" down once and for all with The Complete Truth with ALL the details about AB's suicide note. Everything!

IF you have been lying about your alleged AB suicide note, then don't come back. I ONLY wish you well IF you've been telling the truth about AB committing suicide including the suicide note, otherwise see pic I posted just above. Here: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1318000#msg1318000

Don't ever come back IF you've been lying.

It is obvious you are facing Tony and Vara and KR and Bart Ell and Karen and Airyn and numerous other AB fans that want you gone! I hope for your own sake and potential well being that you've been telling the truth about your alleged AB suicide.

Hey! MV/Liberace! seems to believe your story.

Wow! This IS a Netflix or paranormal movie in the making! Legendary IF HW is telling the truth.

trostol

Quote from: chefist on March 07, 2019, 08:44:11 PM

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 01:17:46 AM
DH ...where is the email from HW about her size correction?

The original Cheney story is soooooo NOT believable to begin with that it came across as an immediate hoax from my reading of it. This IS just the kind of shit Metron2267 or another "forum traffic" WHORE or HW hater nutjob would write. This, of course, calls into question what Tony is really up to as well. On WG/FB he has posted HW is a Sociopath, and he also admits to helping Vara find guests for Vara's show now too.

There's no way HW will ever have anything to do w/Tony no matter what he says in Part II, etc. He's burned that bridge w/HW forever! It's obvious by what HW said about Tony the night she was lied to and spoofed about Kolby's "faked death" that she will never trust Tony again.

The YT Cheney account ONLY INDICATES it's someone interested in AB related topics, but it does NOT ID whom this anonymous person is. It IS probably someone's Sock Puppet. But! Butt! Google James Cheney, and it seems he could be Bart Ell. :D

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/About/Meet-the-Team/James-Cheney

James Cheney got his start at Universal Music Publishing Group where he was Creative Director and from there went on to work at Songs Music Publishing, and Global Entertainment Publishing. Throughout his extensive career in A&R, Cheney has worked with some of the most talented artists, songwriters and producers in music, including The RZA, The Roots, The Matrix, DJ Mustard, and recent signings Jeff Gitelman and Jarami, to name a few. Cheney also brings experience in artist management and music supervision to Spirit.

This whole matter reminds me of The Roswell Slides from a few years ago. This is a Complete Mind Fuck and Skull Fuck. This is High Level Insanity and Hacker Dangerous! I mean seriously dangerous!

HW needs to come clean about ALL THE DETAILS regarding her alleged AB suicide note, or she will be Mind Fucked and Skull Fucked and Hacked Forever about this matter. It IS past the point of No Return.

Heather! (Redacted) Please listen: I'm serious, these people will never stop Skull Fucking you if you intend to come back and do more Paranormal Shows, etc. There's just too much insanity "here", and "they" will keep hacking you and skull fucking you forever. You need to "come clean" here and post the truth about what really happened with all the details, otherwise you will have to do it on-air. I really don't think you have any other way out of this nightmare.

They are going to keep hunting you down, and I think your only option is to face "them" down once and for all with The Complete Truth with ALL the details about AB's suicide note. Everything!

IF you have been lying about your alleged AB suicide note, then don't come back. I ONLY wish you well IF you've been telling the truth about AB committing suicide including the suicide note, otherwise see pic I posted just above. Here: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1318000#msg1318000

Don't ever come back IF you've been lying.

It is obvious you are facing Tony and Vara and KR and Bart Ell and Karen and Airyn and numerous other AB fans that want you gone! I hope for your own sake and potential well being that you've been telling the truth about your alleged AB suicide.

Hey! MV/Liberace! seems to believe your story.

Wow! This IS a Netflix or paranormal movie in the making! Legendary IF HW is telling the truth.

This is the screenie of the clothingsizegate email

I take everything with a pinch of salt, BUT three sources saying the same thing (three and a half if you count the partial from MV) makes me wonder..

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 07, 2019, 11:50:00 PM

Yes, I have a vague memory of something about a size 16 had been the max, which brings me to another tidbit which has never been clarified, and that is Heathers comment about not wanting to attend Arts funeral, because she didn't want to be an embarrassment to Airyn.  One of the given explanations for this comment, well, at least the ones that I have heard so far, is that well, Heather didn't want to be an embarrassment for Airyn, because Heather would be crying and shit.  Why would Heather crying and shit, be an embarrassment to Airyn?  Wouldn't almost everybody at a funeral be crying?

I am left with a curiousity about what aspect of Heather, could have been an embarrassment to Airyn at this point in time?

There was some other off the wall explanation I heard, about well, Heather wouldn't be able to bear seeing Arts dead body, as tho it's common practice for people to feel just fine,  seeing dead bodies at the funerals of their friends, and loved ones.

At this juncture, I am reminded of her story about 9/11, and something about being kicked out in the street or something.  An odd thing to come to mind, I know, but there are just so MANY odd stories....

I think the "Art picked MEEEEEE" story, might be the oddest one of all.

I have a feeling, it will be difficult to leave "the public Heather" behind, simply because there are SO MANY odd stories, that will leave people wondering, and speculating, for many many decades, maybe even lifetimes, to come.  If I had to decide what kind of Legacy Heather might be to Art, it would probably be the Legacy of strange stories that Heather had to tell about her relationship TO Art.

There's the odd picture of a Burnt Duck dinner to share with a spanking brand new Romeo, that looked like there was absolutely no one around to eat it...

There's the sudden appearance of the pole dancing days pictures...

There's the weird story about Heather going out to interview Art, then suddenly living next door...

How about the story of the kidnapping, where she escaped, drove the car across country, sold the car, and sent the money to the kidnapper?  Maybe I have that story line a little confused, but  I made the best sense out of it that I could.  My bad.

I mean the stories are seemingly endless.

In the end, I'm left with the feeling, that if she is indeed a witch, well, she must be doing it wrong.

#ICouldBeWrong