• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on November 24, 2016, 12:44:09 AM
ah i see the wheel now. ... hopefully he's just taking the quick route to the bbq
we just pulled safely to the bbq

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on November 24, 2016, 02:25:32 AM
Great to see Empress!!!!

Agreed! She's been antisocial for far too long now. Her subjects long for the iron fist of her rule.  :D

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 24, 2016, 02:35:07 AM
Agreed! She's been antisocial for far too long now. Her subjects long for the iron fist of her rule.  :D

:o

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 01, 2015, 05:45:26 PM
How about it? I want little angled wings to declare my undying adulation of all things Hoagland.

I understand that adding features to any forum is no mean feat. Thanks in advance.

Hey, note the date: that's a week before my mother's last birthday! Hi, Mom! Make it rain.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Jackstar on November 24, 2016, 02:04:49 AM
That's the chlamydia.

Chlamydia is one of Hoagies three sisters.  The are two are Clitoria and Ghonorria.

theONE

Your EMPEROR theONE was here in the morning to check things out, my obedient peasants

...cary on my subjects !!!

theONE~EMPEROR of OSOM thread ,and the whole of BellGab of course :)

theONE

S.K. you must bow to me. I'm your EMPEROR from now on !!!

norland2424

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:00:59 AM
Your EMPEROR theONE was here in the morning to check things out, my obedient peasants

...cary on my subjects !!!

theONE~EMPEROR of OSOM thread ,and the whole of BellGab of course :)

dont be annoying like pedostar, she left bellgab again so your wasting your time trying to trigger her

theONE

Quote from: norland2424 on November 24, 2016, 11:15:10 AM
dont be annoying like pedostar, she left bellgab again so your wasting your time trying to trigger her

I understand.
But just a bit,...just to let her know who is the new EMPEROR here, lol

PaulAtreides

Quote from: theONE~EMPEROR on November 24, 2016, 11:19:05 AM
I understand.
But just a bit,...just to let her know who is the new EMPEROR here, lol

Damn, you talk like the spice flows out of your ass.

trostol

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on November 24, 2016, 02:05:41 AM
pedostar always the gentleman

I don't even believe she's real, let alone butt hurt. Reap the whirlwindchlamydia.

jerry

For those of us that consider the prospect of life from/on Mars.... Enjoy this 2006 version...

http://youtu.be/DR2jpD7apAU

Morgus

Thur/Fri 11/25/16 Replay â€" Mon/Tues 4/4/16 Dr. Dean Radin

Dean Radin, PhD, is Chief Scientist at the INSTITUTE OF NOETIC SCIENCES (IONS) and Volunteer Faculty in the Department of Psychology at Sonoma State University. His original career track as a concert violinist shifted into science after earning a BSEE degree in electrical engineering, magna cum laude with honors in physics, from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, and then an MS in electrical engineering and a PhD in psychology from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. For a decade he worked on advanced telecommunications R&D at AT&T Bell Laboratories and GTE Laboratories. For over two decades he has been engaged in frontiers research on the nature of consciousness. Before joining the research staff at IONS in 2001, he held appointments at Princeton University, University of Edinburgh, University of Nevada, Interval Research Corporation, and SRI International.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2016, 01:12:34 AM
Damn pareidolia! I almost fell for this. It really looks like a horse's head and those do look like teeth but alas...a rocking horse.  :D
FIFY.

Zenman

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2016, 01:12:34 AM
Damn pareidolia! I almost fell for this. It really looks like a horse's head and those do look like teeth but alas...a rock.  :D

I'm pretty sure it's authentic. Here's the image where you can see the box it came in, just to the left of the red circle.