• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Robert Gabriel Mugabe Support Thread

Started by Nobody, November 20, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 09:27:23 PM
Keep it up, you'll attract more of us. This is going to be hysterical. Until you lose your pension for being a lying bitch. That will be funny/sad. :)

Why don’t you tell everyone what I’ve lied about? 

albrecht

Though he is not in the  Prince Philip league with great quotes, Mugabe has some good quotes.
"I've just concluded - since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people, and enjoys an attractive countenance - thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, D.C., get down on my knee, and ask his hand."
-Robert Mugabe

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 09:34:00 PM
Why don’t you tell everyone what I’ve lied about?

I already did, and they are in agreement. We know Kidnostad. :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 09:48:37 PM
I already did, and they are in agreement. We know Kidnostad. :)

Who is it that agrees with you?  Be specific. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2017, 09:42:19 PM
Though he is not in the  Prince Philip league with great quotes, Mugabe has some good quotes.
"I've just concluded - since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people, and enjoys an attractive countenance - thus if it becomes necessary, I shall travel to Washington, D.C., get down on my knee, and ask his hand."
-Robert Mugabe

The man at least has a sense of humor. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on November 20, 2017, 09:52:06 PM
Who is it that agrees with you?  Be specific.

We are the men with no names, from the Unit with no name.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 20, 2017, 10:06:40 PM
We are the men with no names, from the Unit with no name.  ;)

So, in other words, faggots.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on November 20, 2017, 10:32:09 PM

Did the horse also have no name?  ;)

Even the horse has eaten more dirt, and taken more lives than Kidnostad the fake has. :)

Swishypants

We agree Kidnostad probably served in the Navy, but he's not what he claims he is. He was a shit-nothing low boy. A Technician, nothing more. He certainly has no understanding what-so-ever of how guys on the sharp-end are. He's a punk-ass, trying to invent a career that didn't happen, and throw his weight around as if he ever had any. At the higher levels, creativity and independent thought are valued. No one at that level is a garrison solider/sailor. They can't shine their boots for shit, but they do their jobs better than anyone else so eccentricities are tolerated.

He is a low-boy sure. They all think they know, but they never had the guts to break the rules, so their understanding of the military is from the perspective of a broken horse. A slave. They believe in "The Elite" and think SEAL's and Green Berets are the top of the food chain the same way the general public does. The majority of Valor Thieves are guys who did serve in the military, but had boring jobs. No "steely eyed killer" ever appears anything more than an average guy. They don't throw weight around, and they hide in plain sight. They also tend to be funny as hell because you see and do heart-breaking shit constantly. It's a way to cope with the stress of it. Kidnostad has no sense of humor what-so-ever.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Swishypants on November 21, 2017, 04:09:11 AM
We agree Kidnostad probably served in the Navy, but he's not what he claims he is. He was a shit-nothing low boy. A Technician, nothing more. He certainly has no understanding what-so-ever of how guys on the sharp-end are. He's a punk-ass, trying to invent a career that didn't happen, and throw his weight around as if he ever had any. At the higher levels, creativity and independent thought are valued. No one at that level is a garrison solider/sailor. They can't shine their boots for shit, but they do their jobs better than anyone else so eccentricities are tolerated.

He is a low-boy sure. They all think they know, but they never had the guts to break the rules, so their understanding of the military is from the perspective of a broken horse. A slave. They believe in "The Elite" and think SEAL's and Green Berets are the top of the food chain the same way the general public does. The majority of Valor Thieves are guys who did serve in the military, but had boring jobs. No "steely eyed killer" ever appears anything more than an average guy. They don't throw weight around, and they hide in plain sight. They also tend to be funny as hell because you see and do heart-breaking shit constantly. It's a way to cope with the stress of it. Kidnostad has no sense of humor what-so-ever.

I never once claimed to have done anything particularly valorous or to be anything more than exactly who I am.  You are the one who came on this thread guns blazing telling us all what a super secret hero you are and ragging on the military. It’s clear to the most casual observer that you are one sick fuck with a desparate need for attention.  You are also a shameless parrot who repeats back to those who have called you on your silly shit that which they have posted about you.  You are the humorless drone who when he can’t think of anything pertinent to post on a subject sticks photos of whatever catches his attention on the internet and hangs it on BellGab in a pathetic bid for acknowledgement.  My problem is not that you are a crazy fuck, it’s that you shit all over BG and waste everyone’s time.