• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Lilith

The Knapp/Houghton interview was surprisingly interesting IMO.

Lilith

I don't know if anybody can make the hollow earth theory interesting, but I'll give it a chance.

Jojo

Happy Father's Day, George K.!  I hope you get your "nap" tomorrow!

Lilith

Decent show tonight.  Thanks Mr, Knapp.  :)

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 05:01:13 AM

The first half guest sounds interesting.  Drones plus the internet have quite the potential.

http://youtu.be/NNiie_zmSr8

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2019, 05:06:03 AM
The first half guest sounds interesting.  Drones plus the internet have quite the potential.

I plan to tune in for it.  :)

The second half, not so much.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 17, 2019, 05:37:57 AM
I plan to tune in for it.  :)

The second half, not so much.
I imagine the second half will just be a rehash of the same-old-same-old, from a different angle of woo.  Plus, Jorch will be there, to add his special touch of suckage.

Morgus

Noory started the show tonight mentioning the late Art Bell would have turned 74 today...

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 18, 2019, 07:31:32 AM

Gag.  One of Jorch's girl friends.  The Numbers Nut.

And as for the grid, I thought Jorch was going to get that fixed.  "Get busy, Tommee!"

Jojo

George wants to drink alcoholic beverages in the future, to celebrate, if some legislation passes.  Goody for him.  I am not interested.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on June 18, 2019, 07:39:02 AM

And as for the grid, I thought Jorch was going to get that fixed.  "Get busy, Tommee!"

This is always one of the worst segments.

Lilith

I didn't even try to stay awake for TheNumbersNut.  I would have listened to the Grid stuff, had I woken up early, but alas I did not.

Lilith

Quote from: username on June 19, 2019, 03:17:22 AM

ikr?  Numbers are so interesting.  It takes a special kind of talent to do to numbers, what TheNumbersNut does.

ItsOver

She's just annoying with her insanity.  It's so completely bogus, it isn't even entertaining from the woo viewpoint. Boring.

Jojo

Quote from: Sixteen on June 19, 2019, 02:46:49 AM
George wants to drink alcoholic beverages in the future, to celebrate, if some legislation passes.  Goody for him.  I am not interested.
6/18 Bumper Music Chosen By Someone
One can be alone in a bar,
Like an island he's all alone
Two can make just any place
Seem just like bein' at home
It takes two, baby

Stop referring to alcohol and bars!  Stop being pictured with them.  What kind of grown man feels the need to say, "We should drink champagne" and play songs (He did say he chooses bumper music) about being alone in a bar?  What is really on his mind.

I've cut entertainers off over stuff like this, like one comedian who wouldn't stop using animal abuse as the butt of his jokes, even after I asked him not to.  He sent some hollow apology.  So now he's insensitive and a liar.  Very similar to how George handled his novel when I asked about it.  I noticed a lot of drinking talk in the first chapter, so I told George I'm a recovering alcoholic (as I have mentioned to him before) who avoids triggers and I asked him if the book continues on with lots of drinking, or if the first chapter was the extent of all the alcohol talk.  He replied that alcohol references were mostly in the first chapter, to set "the mood".  Well, what he said was not actually the case.  The whole book was full of mentions of drinking alcohol, cover to cover, and if I remember right, prominent activities occurred in bars.  So, basically, he led me into a whole bunch of potential triggers.  Seeing that, I just skimmed that book resentfully.

Jojo

I think she's great.  She talked a lot about "4" and how next year will go for George, as he drinks.

Jojo

What the Hell kind of bumper music is this?  Songwriter ought to have been shot.

I Love You... I'll Kill You
Enigma

I see love, I can see passion
I feel danger, I feel obsession
Don't play games with the ones who love you
Cause I hear a voice who says
I love you, I'll kill you
Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room
Look into the mirror of your soul
Love and hate are one in all
Sacrifice turns to revenge and believe me
You'll see the face who'll say,
I love you, I'll kill you,
But I'll love you forever

This is just plain uncivil.  Children listen to this show.  School is out.  I never thought of Coast as sick before.  It's bad enough to acknowledge thoughts like this, even worse to express them, and really demented to broadcast them. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sixteen on June 19, 2019, 10:19:10 AM
What the Hell kind of bumper music is this?  Songwriter ought to have been shot.

I Love You... I'll Kill You
Enigma

I see love, I can see passion
I feel danger, I feel obsession
Don't play games with the ones who love you
Cause I hear a voice who says
I love you, I'll kill you
Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room
Look into the mirror of your soul
Love and hate are one in all
Sacrifice turns to revenge and believe me
You'll see the face who'll say,
I love you, I'll kill you,
But I'll love you forever

This is just plain uncivil.  Children listen to this show.  School is out.  I never thought of Coast as sick before.  It's bad enough to acknowledge thoughts like this, even worse to express them, and really demented to broadcast them.

Pull your head out of your ass! The show starts at 1 am. In your world evrything would be geared for kids and no one could ever talk about anything adult ever again. ::)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on June 19, 2019, 06:22:06 AM
ikr?  Numbers are so interesting.  It takes a special kind of talent to do to numbers, what TheNumbersNut does.

I have officially retired from listening to coast to coast Am. Any time that I have tried recently to listen in I've been met with endless Commercials and very dull interviews. I can't even listen to it as background music anymore there's too much out there to listen to. AM radio is just awfully boring & lackluster.

Corona Kitty

Radio is the sell advertisement business for better or for  Worse. Corporations don't really care about content just as long as they sell advertisement. I suspect the numerology lady pays well for her segment a sort of classic traditional pay to play.

Very much like the doc Wallace character that you see the reoccurring character selling his snake oil to anyone out there with a pulse.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2019, 07:43:15 AM
She's just annoying with her insanity.  It's so completely bogus, it isn't even entertaining from the woo viewpoint. Boring.

Pay to play

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
Pull your head out of your ass! The show starts at 1 am. In your world evrything would be geared for kids and no one could ever talk about anything adult ever again. ::)

LOL.  Has she demanded Morrissey must be stopped for wanting to nuke a place in England, yet?

http://youtu.be/bf6Xwb03jTE

Not to mention those dispicable, misogynistic side shows!  ;D

http://youtu.be/mQ_k_VG6Syc

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2019, 02:29:52 PM

Show starts at 10PM.  I have nothing to do with children.  Don't even know any.  But I do know it's not adult to talk shamelessly about killing your SO.

Jojo

Tell ItsOver, "You don't have to call me Honey and just get through your shift."