• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Camazotz Automat Storefront

Started by Camazotz Automat, August 06, 2008, 02:40:48 AM

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 30, 2016, 04:55:10 PM
My dad has a slightly different version:  Defeat of deduct went over defense before detail.
Hah hah.  And yet, we won the war!

Quote from: Étouffée on December 30, 2016, 04:14:03 PM
Who can use "Johnny Cash", "Oscar Mayer" and "Butterfly McQueen" in a sentence?  Ghostwolf do!!  ...and I love it.  Reminds me of the awful WWII-vintage story my dad told:

Teacher asks little Frankie to use these three words in a sentence:  defense, defeat and detail. 
Little Frankie thinks a moment, and says: 

De cat jump over de fence;
de feet before de tail.

(Happy new Year to all MSTies worldwide.  Circulate the tapes)

Cheers and Happy New Year to you, too, you magnificent crawdad!

And speaking of MST3K, my t-shirt from the Kickstarter campaign arrived today so now I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear for the next couple of years.  ;D

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 30, 2016, 06:53:07 PM
Cheers and Happy New Year to you, too, you magnificent crawdad!

And speaking of MST3K, my t-shirt from the Kickstarter campaign arrived today so now I don't have to worry about what I'm going to wear for the next couple of years.  ;D
Oh, that's great!  Sláinte!  I'm still waiting for my plasticized official (collectible) contributor wallet-size card.  Wish you could post a picture of your torso -- or thorax as appropriate -- in the t-shirt!

See you on the flip flop, señor spiritu.

Quote from: Étouffée on December 30, 2016, 08:26:12 PM
Oh, that's great!  Sláinte!  I'm still waiting for my plasticized official (collectible) contributor wallet-size card.  Wish you could post a picture of your torso -- or thorax as appropriate -- in the t-shirt!

See you on the flip flop, señor spiritu.

You were wise to be careful what you wished for, petit langosta, because my thorax is never appropriate. However, I don't mind sharing a picture of my torso vaguely rocking the timelessly stylish shirt.

Bon ano nuevo and Feliz temps!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's eagerly anticipating the arrival of the 2017 edition of the always entertaining and informative Camelsocks Almanac!

TigerLily

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on December 28, 2016, 08:17:51 PM
One used Gordon Lightfoot record album. 
Sit Down Young Stranger (1970)
Record jacket: light scuffing
Dust sleeve: very good
Condition of vinyl: no scratches in playing area; 1/16 inch crack in spindle hole; the crack could be bored out in the manner of intercepting the beginning fracture in a Zildjian cymbal's mounting hole, but isn't necessary and might cause spindle ride off or elliptical warbling.
Inscription in the run out groove area: "gnothi seauton"
Autographed on Side 1 label by Oscar Levant
Autographed on Side 2 label by Steve McQueen
Serious inquiries only please.

In my college days I was seduced by a beautiful young man who sang me this song while playing guitar in his candlelit room ... And the autographs are a nice bonus. I'm a fan of both. 20 bucks

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on December 31, 2016, 10:40:16 AM
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's eagerly anticipating the arrival of the 2017 edition of the always entertaining and informative Camelsocks Almanac!

Just got my copy, and so far it hasn't failed to disappoint! I'm already looking forward to reaping a bumper crop of Yukon gold potatoes the size of Percheron road apples, and putting to rout, with a simple, eco-friendly solution of Sriracha and malt liquor, the infestations of feral schoolmarm and Rocky Mountain moaning creeper that perennially threaten to make my heirloom Victory Garden strike its colors.

I know you keep an unblinking eye on the trivial pursuits that transpire here no matter what plane of existence it behooves you to inhabit at any given time, Batgod. So I thought you would be pleased to know that I recently scored for two bits at a garage sale, what may be the only 1972 copy of the Camelsocks Almanac autographed by Don Gordon, Vic Tayback, Anthony Zerbe, Gregory Sierra, and Bill Mumy, but not Steve Mcqueen and/or Dustin Hoffman, during the filming ofPapillon.  It's going up for auction next month at Sotheby's with an opening bid of four million euros, and I will generously express my gratitude by making long overdue renovations to your shrine with a sizeable portion of the proceeds after taxes and commissions. And I'm talking the works: sunken living room, wet bar, jacuzzi, new counter tops, floor coverings, and the window and wall treatments of your choice. If you can't make up your mind, I'll be happy to send you some catalogs and swatches.

Jackstar

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on April 07, 2017, 07:15:11 PM
CLOSED

I feel bad for the lesser stars that have stumbled into this place previously. Truly, the feels.

Good to know you are alive and well, Bat God! The lonely silver rain has ended.

pate

Quote from: Camazotz on December 11, 2018, 03:04:32 PM
Bitch be OPEN

Q.E.D.

I could not have predicted thus.  Welcome back, Zzotzz!

Roswells, Art

Bitch be OPEN

Q.E.D.

EEEEEH! Camazotz! It's so nice to see new posts from you!

I thought you had been the Upper Right Corner Quote Picker then Liberace (MV) said whomever it had been had died. I was saddened for a few minutes.

Well, I'm glad you're back from the dead and I owe Liberace an apology for doubting him. It's a good thing he is totally into women. Maybe he'll go easy on me.

Roswells, Art

Also, Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost, really nice to see you posting again too!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
I thought you had been the Upper Right Corner Quote Picker then Liberace (MV) said whomever it had been had died. I was saddened for a few minutes.

Well, I'm glad you're back from the dead and I owe Liberace an apology for doubting him. It's a good thing he is totally into women. Maybe he'll go easy on me.

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
It was me choosing the top right quotes before. From the beginning.

Nobody died. I made that up.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Azzerae on December 12, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

Uh oh, Azzerae is blue screening. We need IT in here, STAT!

You see, Azzerae, I didn't believe Liberace when he posted that. I still find it difficult to believe it was him all this time doing the Upper Right Corner quotes.

All I'm saying is, don't use a Ouija board with him and think you're getting responses from the other side.

WildCard

Bitch be OPEN

Q.E.D.

Well, this is awkward. I told everyone you were dead.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
You see, Azzerae, I didn't believe Liberace when he posted that. I still find it difficult to believe it was him all this time doing the Upper Right Corner quotes.

Such ... muddy waters!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Azzerae on December 12, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
Such ... muddy waters!

Ohhhhh! Maybe you're right! I think that crossed my mind when I was trying to figure out who it was but for a reason I can't remember now I dismissed the notion.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 12:12:13 PM
Ohhhhh! Maybe you're right! I think that crossed my mind when I was trying to figure out who it was but for a reason I can't remember now I dismissed the notion.

I totally blue screened. I just don't know what to believe!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Azzerae on December 12, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
I totally blue screened. I just don't know what to believe!

I feel like blue screening myself.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 12, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
I feel like blue screening myself.

Liberace should change his name to pinocchio.

Bitch be OPEN

Q.E.D.
Camazotz -  You're Back !     
Excellent to see you.   :)