• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Daggit

Quote from: Imconfused on June 01, 2016, 06:19:36 PM
Isn't it supposed to be tomorrow?  Or did I miss the verdict?

Do tell.

Often with Falkie, deadlines to events pass and if the outcome is not favorable then you never hear about it again. But hey this is Falkie we could just as easily get a video of Falkie accusing the Tech of being MV's Bellgab spy who has now installed even more spyware onto the computer.

Suspicious object attached to Falkie's computer after Tech visit.

paladin1991

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 05:10:46 PM
I also notice that Kathy has a go fund me page. Do you think Falkie ever gave her a cent grifted from that page?

If that is the same one I  donated to, probably not.   Falkie took my donation and treated himself to Cinnabon and a coffee or two.  He then talked shit to me about it and taunted me for not being able to afford to take my daughter out for a Cinnabon.

Yep.  Good times.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 05:36:35 PM
  And you'll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra.
Is that you paladin or is this me?

paladin1991

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 05:59:35 PM
After an apparent drunken rant about people insulting vets and transvestites Chefist directed his venom towards an innocent norland and told him to stay away from his thread and that he (chefist) has never gone to norlands threads and that norland should stay in his own thread.

Sources close to chefist have informed me that he is not happy with the direction that HIS thread has taken and that he is no longer going to post in there.

I don't need to remind you about the last time a Bellgab poster was ranting about a thread being HIS thread do I?

More to come .....

Sounds like Chefist has sand in his clit.  Come here, Cheffy, let paladin hose you out with the seltzer water.  Again.

paladin1991

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 11:05:37 PM
The search is over. Chefist has been found safe and sound hiding out in the Art Bell thread. We wish him well whilst he recovers from what must have been one hell of a hangover and ask for privacy in this terrible time. More news as it happens.
Whilst? Boy that sounds gay.

Or English.

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 01, 2016, 10:26:36 PM
Sounds like Chefist has sand in his clit.  Come here, Cheffy, let paladin hose you out with the seltzer water.  Again.

Calm down, Gunny...you Marines have that problem storming the beaches...not us fly boys...

By the way...I didn't change my name like Bdubb... he's a conscientious objector btw...

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 01, 2016, 10:44:50 PM
Calm down, Gunny...you Marines have that problem storming the beaches...not us fly boys...

By the way...I didn't change my name like Bdubb... he's a conscientious objector btw...
It's the Chefist! 

Cuntcientious objector?  Fluff up the man a fresh set of pajamas.  Get the man another cup of Cocoa.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Daggit on June 01, 2016, 06:32:56 PM
Often with Falkie, deadlines to events pass and if the outcome is not favorable then you never hear about it again. But hey this is Falkie we could just as easily get a video of Falkie accusing the Tech of being MV's Bellgab spy who has now installed even more spyware onto the computer.

Suspicious object attached to Falkie's computer after Tech visit.

As is likely to be the case this time. Techie will turn up (throw up with the stink of cat piss),  switch on the laptop (face turning red holding his breath),  watch it boot to desktop, do basic tests to see it functions (almost passing out due to hypoxia), nod head, collect $50, and run out of the hovel.

Senda won't say a word. Nothing. He may try to sell it on as perfect of course. But conveniently forget the times he's accused others of ripping people off.

Fat fucking fucking cunt. Fucker.

effluenza

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 31, 2016, 06:56:13 PM
Good God - one can't really be sure if you are joking or not.

I think I am just about Senda'd-out at this point.   Can't bail until the I hear the "Tech's" verdict on
the laptop of the damned.   Guess there no longer is a vehicle for him to post the write up of the findings so
maybe we'll get just shaky video.

Is the Falkie getting a Tech storyline actually real? Do you believe there's an actual Tech booked to come over.

Quote from: effluenza on June 02, 2016, 02:08:44 AM
Is the Falkie getting a Tech storyline actually real? Do you believe there's an actual Tech booked to come over.

What happens depends entirely on PayPal's decision.

If PayPal decides in MV's favor then Senda will ignore this no matter how much it is brought up.

If PayPal decides in Senda's favor then the tech was there and found viruses and spy wear on the laptop.

We will never see any video of the tech for obvious reasons.

Nobody

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 02, 2016, 12:44:26 AM
As is likely to be the case this time. Techie will turn up (throw up with the stink of cat piss),  switch on the laptop (face turning red holding his breath),  watch it boot to desktop, do basic tests to see it functions (almost passing out due to hypoxia), nod head, collect $50, and run out of the hovel.

Is there a reason why the laptop's current owner hasn't spent $50 on an old copy of Windows and performed a nuke and pave?  ???

OK I was wrong.

The tech was postponed because of a shopping spree.
In this rather bat shit crazy video we see all the stuff that Senda bought because the first of the month check came. The things he bought are, well just watch this one. I do not often say it, but watch it.

The end result he spent all his money on kielbasa and jam so the tech will wait until he gets his Noory check.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwi3tXVUp_w

effluenza

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 04:33:54 AM
OK I was wrong.

In this rather bat shit crazy video we see all the stuff that Senda bought because the first of the month check came. The things he bought are, well just watch this one. I do not often say it, but watch it.

The end result he spent all his money on kielbasa and jam so the tech will wait until he gets his Noory check.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwi3tXVUp_w

Your tax dollars at work.

Our welfare system works.

whoozit

In this rather bat shit crazy video we see all the stuff that Senda bought because the first of the month check came.
I guess the idea of un-boxing videos eludes this misunderstood genius.  No one wants to see him pull TP and manpons out of his shopping bag, unless you want to laugh at him. 

ziznak

I don't think that showing the world my groceries would be interesting... i would hope other people wouldnt do it but... it happens

by the way... when i do go grocery shopping, I always buy like 15 turkey kielbasa's ... they're cheap

Arrrrgggghhhhh   "Tech" visit preempted,

It will never happen, will it?

:-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

OK I was wrong.

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Squirrel, and Fatso won't have it! Is that clear?! You think you've merely stopped a computer tech -- that is not the case! The government has taken billions of dollars out of the system in payroll deductions, and now they must put it back. It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity. It is ecological balance. You are an old man who thinks in terms of morality and ethics. There is no mortality. There are no ethics. There are no grifters. There are no welfare cheats. There are no beggars. There is no "Fat Fuck"! There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multi-variate, multi-national dominion of dollars. Donation-dollars, fix-my-internet-dollars, my-cats-are-starving-dollars, checks, gift cards, credit cards, money orders and Methodists. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU WILL ATONE!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 02, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

If PayPal decides in MV's favor then Senda will ignore this no matter how much it is brought up.

If PayPal decides in Senda's favor then the tech was there and found viruses and spy wear on the laptop.

I forgot to say, PayPal denied his claim.

SredniVashtar

I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing that when he gets up in about five hours. With any luck he'll choke on one of those turkey kielbasas he bought yesterday, that he probably inhales for breakfast.  I'm guessing that PayPal will be added to the long list of 'hater's that are conspiring to keep hardworking Americans like Senda down.

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2016, 09:23:54 AM

Bwah!! They must be sick of his whiny, annoying ass. Did you send the the video where the laptop is clearly functional and Senda is holding it like he has never seen a computer before and can't figure out how to turn it on? Or did they rule in your favor before you had a chance to do that? If you sent the vid, I'm sure they all got a good laugh at his expense.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 02, 2016, 09:46:32 AM
Bwah!! They must be sick of his whiny, annoying ass. Did you send the the video where the laptop is clearly functional and Senda is holding it like he has never seen a computer before and can't figure out how to turn it on? Or did they rule in your favor before you had a chance to do that? If you sent the vid, I'm sure they all got a good laugh at his expense.

STFU, Obstreperous Snitch! I know sixteen  different computer languages, can machine code the fuck out of whatever I like, and am on 24-hour call from NASA whenever those dumb bastards get their sums wrong again. One more  crack out of you and I'll fiddle with the nuclear launch codes and have a cruise missile knocking at your door. It would make a change from all those homeless dudes who normally go there expecting some action. Yes, it's true I have trouble with TV remotes, and velcro, but that's because my strong, manly hands have trouble with all that fiddly stuff. MV obviously paid those lousy commie bastards at PayPal to rule against me. That place must be infested with Mexicans, but not for long. Go, Trump!

chefist

If it were an IBM mainframe, he could have found the problem and fixed it instantly.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on June 02, 2016, 09:23:54 AM

And no action from Senda? No bitching? No moaning? No "incompetent PayPal" rants? Amazing

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ONeill on June 02, 2016, 10:25:03 AM
And no action from Senda? No bitching? No moaning? No "incompetent PayPal" rants? Amazing

It's not even 10am there yet, you slavedriver! He's had a busy night futzing around on the internet, and that mighty brain needs to rest from its labours. I'm sure he'll rise about 1pm, rub the dust out of his piggy little  eyes, switch on the computer and read the email from PayPal that his little wheeze has been rejected. Thundering denunciation will follow shortly thereafter.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 02, 2016, 09:40:53 AM
I'm sure he'll enjoy hearing that when he gets up in about five hours.

The world is a Senda-free zone from 4am until 2pm.  If only we could have it be 24/7. 

Just fucking kill yourself, Senda.

Nobody

Quote from: whoozit on June 02, 2016, 04:49:45 AM
I guess the idea of un-boxing videos eludes this misunderstood genius.  No one wants to see him pull TP and manpons out of his shopping bag, unless you want to laugh at him.

Not gonna lie: I actually found myself quietly weeping at the sheer mind-numbing banality of it all. 

On the plus side, anyone suffering from an excess of joie de vivre can rest assured that viewing the video will soon have them on a more even keel.  Same deal with anyone who might currently be contemplating suicide: one look at that video will have you thinking that things are perhaps not nearly as bad as they seemed first thing this morning.

Speaking of mornings, the "I'm allergic to mornings" coffee cup helped clear up an irony deficiency I had been suffering from for quite some time.  I think I am safe in saying it is not every so often you come across a video with that kind of power, is it?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 02, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

oh yeah.  for sure.  i sent the vid.  it was included in my reply to the claim.