• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is anybody on b'cast radio comparable to Noory?

Started by Robert, September 06, 2017, 02:14:59 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
Tyranny of the majority

Did you overhear that somewhere or do you remember that it's actually about individualism? You know, the opposite of collectivism? :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 02:19:42 AM
Gabardine. With a charmeuse silk blouse. Never felt

Never? Ever? Does that mean I could be first?

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
Tyranny of the majority

I simply had some questions for her.  I wasn't trying to pile on her or terrorize her.  Don't we come here to chat sometimes?

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 11, 2018, 03:00:02 AM
I simply had some questions for her.  I wasn't trying to pile on her or terrorize her.  Don't we come here to chat sometimes?

"We" as in you and I? Yes. We have great chats. Or "we" as in this current "chat"?  Read through this series of exchanges and see how the jackals circled when they sensed fresh meat and had her way outnumbered

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 03:13:04 AM
"We" as in you and I? Yes. We have great chats. Or "we" as in this current "chat"?  Read through this series of exchanges and see how the jackals circled when they sensed fresh meat and had her way outnumbered

I see your point.  Me, I'm just a laughing hyena so I wouldn't know anything about that.  :P

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 11, 2018, 03:37:30 AM
I see your point.  Me, I'm just a laughing hyena so I wouldn't know anything about that.  :P

:-*

3OctaveFart

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
C'mon,  guys. You miss YP so much you are trying to turn Jojo into your new punching bag? Jojo of all people? Go back to your preening, strutting and bullying in Politics and blow your hot air on each other
No one who values their leisure time would waste it in that echo chamber of a thread.

Even the fun of rough-and-tumble debate is nowhere to be found there. Just children (and one old man) shouting faggot. There's a reason conservatives don't produce any good comedy. Pass.

3OctaveFart

Over/under 3

Number of times Dr. MD MD has had relations (in the biblical sense) with a woman since 2015.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 02:13:04 PM
Over/under 3

Number of times Dr. MD MD has had relations (in the biblical sense) with a woman since 2015.

Your mother.

3OctaveFart

My mother has far too much class for a pissant like you.

We lose Coyle and Sardondi and Onan (granted not everyone's cup of tea) and the great Vashtar and get you and the Thomas and Friends trainspotter in return. Good trade, good for business.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

We lose Coyle and Sardondi and Onan (granted not everyone's cup of tea) and get you and the trainspotter in return. Good trade, good for business.

I love you too...even though you are a cretinous globalist. ;)

Also, I'm not stopping them from being here and if they're not coming here because of me then they're snowflakes who should probably be resting up in a sanitarium or something.

3OctaveFart

It's funny about that word (which Bannon seems to have plucked from his greatly distended arsehole), I never saw its usage prior to 2016. It is soaked in anti-Semitism, which I suppose isn't lost on a bigot like you and Whiskey Steve, either.

No, I am a titch left-of-center. The whole spectrum has been put on arcade-style tilt so it's easy for morons to think that's far left, but, you know, it isn't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 03:25:17 PM
It's funny about that word (which Bannon seems to have plucked from his greatly distended arsehole), I never saw its usage prior to 2016. It is soaked in anti-Semitism, which I suppose isn't lost on a bigot like you, either.

No, I am a titch left-of-center. The whole spectrum has been put on arcade-style tilt so it's easy for morons to think that's far left, but, you know, it isn't.

No i"m not. You are! :P

3OctaveFart

Only one of us has voted for Barry O and Bubba in the last 25 years.

I'll let you figure out who the real libtard is.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

We lose Coyle and Sardondi and Onan (granted not everyone's cup of tea) and the great Vashtar and get you and the Thomas and Friends trainspotter in return. Good trade, good for business.

Meanwhile we wait for your first interesting post

3OctaveFart

Awww, and here I had so much respect for yours.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 06:59:55 PM
Awww, and here I had so much respect for yours.

I know.  I probably shouldn't throw shade on a fan, but sometimes it's for the best

3OctaveFart

You lost me for good when you said conservatives settled the great American west. I've seen some ahistorical dipshittery on this site but that one took the cake.

I do enjoy when you ride your stick horse across the rugged plains of the Trump thread, but even then your takes are like any grouchy crank on Twitter.

I mean your orange hero 'won' and you are still this miserable. Sad, isn't it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 06:08:04 PM
Only one of us has voted for Barry O and Bubba in the last 25 years.

I'll let you figure out who the real libtard is.

Oh, I get it. You're another one who was born omniscient. Well, good for you. You're still an asshole.  ::) ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 07:35:02 PM
No. You don't. You really don't. And probably never will.

If you're talking about your level of mental retardation I never want to. :D

Jackstar

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 11, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
I mean your orange hero 'won' and you are still this miserable. Sad, isn't it?

Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.

Jojo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
C'mon,  guys. You miss YP so much you are trying to turn Jojo into your new punching bag? Jojo of all people? Go back to your preening, strutting and bullying in Politics and blow your hot air on each other
Yes, blow your hot air on each other's hmm hmm hmmm where it counts, nice and slow, with your kissers!  All together now, drumroll...  Drumroll on nice, tight drums... Rolling... Around you... And your hot hairs...

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 11, 2018, 02:23:12 AM
That  had nothing to do with black slavery or the swiping of Indian land.  This was about discrimination occurring in the 80's and 90's when the Department of Agriculture denied them loans.  We don't know what the exact specifics of each denial was. It was a blanket settlement and I'm sure the government just wanted to make the problem go away.
The settlement to Black farmers is a separate point.

Yes, this was a settlement for disenfranchisement.  No argument there!

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 11, 2018, 02:29:04 AM
How then do you explain the refusal to control our borders and refusal to even allow the deportation of illegal alien criminals?  What kind of ''mainstream'' party does that?

How do you explain any support whatsoever for Solidarity International Black Bloc Occupy Wall Street  Black Lives Matter Antifa.  What kind of ''mainstream'' party supports Left Wing thugs tearing up our downtowns, blocking roads and bridges, attacking police, preventing speakers from speaking and the violence?

How do you explain turning every issue into something racial, the ongoing goal of dividing the country along racial lines, denigrating anything the Left doesn't like as ''white''?  What kind of ''mainstream'' party does that?

You don't think the Far Left controlled Democratic Party isn't constantly attacking capitalism?  Really?  What do you think the global warming hoax is all about?  What do you think the push for control over our health care is about?  You haven't noticed they are always for higher taxes, more programs, more control? 

You think they stand for personal responsibility?  Really?  Is that why they are pro-crime and pro-criminal?

You think they stand for property rights?  Is that why the EPA continues clamping down on property rights, why we have illegal Unconstitutional property seizure laws, why they are always for ever higher taxes, resist any cuts ever, and are forever finding new ways to regulate us - because they support property rights?

If they love our culture so much, why are ''dead white males'' written out of our history books and our liberal arts programs?  Why are students no longer taught our Constitution, our history, and what makes our country great, and are instead taught that we are an evil racist country?

Go re-read the Bill of Rights.  Go ahead, it's short.  Who is it attacking the right to speak od anyone they don't agree with?  Who is it always attacking those practicing religion (except Islam of course, and the America-hating churches like Obama's)?  Who is it trying to silence talk radio and internet conservatives?  Who is it trying to disarm us so we won't be able to defend ourselves?  Who is it who turned ''peaceful assembly'' into license to riot?  on and on.  Look at the way Obama ignored the laws he didn't like, and decreed new ones in their place on various issues - certainly immigration.  Look at the way he thumbed his nose at the requirement that treaties be confirmed by the Senate, calling the Iran deal an ''agreement'' instead of a treaty.  Look how he abused his power using the IRS against conservative groups, abused his power by spying on the AP, on a Fox reporter, and on Trump.  Look at how the Left wing judges make decisions that support their personal preferences, and not according to the law.  Please please don't tell me this is ''mainstream'' and the Ds support the Constitution.  They don't.
I am sorry there are so many political atrocities.  But I don't blame any part of the "two-party" system.

Have you noticed more and more "third" party can didates are reaching higher in polls?

Just as there are thug Dems, there are also fascist GOP-ers (gophers).