• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The "George Noory sucks but does he blow?" Banner

Started by Mordred478, September 17, 2008, 07:21:43 PM

Caruthers612

I noticed that that banner appeared right after I posted the above post some time ago, and I wondered if it had been inspired by my post. I don't want a medal, but here's what I do want:

1) The entire cast of Riverdance to dance at my daughter's wedding. I don't have a daughter.

2) Well-known radio talk show host George Noory to experience uncontrollable flatulence on the air.

3) Mischa Barton's hand in marriage. Not the rest of 'er, just 'er 'and.

M, still holding out for that big "The O.C." reunion

Spikegirl

Quote from: Mordred478 on September 17, 2008, 07:21:43 PM
   I noticed that that banner appeared right after I posted the above post some time ago, and I wondered if it had been inspired by my post. I don't want a medal, but here's what I do want:

1) The entire cast of Riverdance to dance at my daughter's wedding. I don't have a daughter.

2) Well-known radio talk show host George Noory to experience uncontrollable flatulence on the air.

3) Mischa Barton's hand in marriage. Not the rest of 'er, just 'er 'and.

M, still holding out for that big "The O.C." reunion

This is not a joke, but I was alternately listening and dry heaving last night while George was on and I could almost SWEAR I heard what sounded like flattulence. I stopped typing on my computer and listened more intently. Nothing. Then, a couple of minutes later, I heard it again. I can't be sure, of course, but like the 'magic marker' that I think I constantly hear in the background, I am pretty sure I heard Noory fart.

EvB

QuoteI noticed that that banner appeared right after I posted the above post some time ago, and I wondered if it had been inspired by my post. I don't want a medal, but here's what I do want:

It was inspired by SOMEONE making that comment, yes.  It may well have been you.  I try to make a habit of giving credit for those things.  I thought I had mentioned it a the time. Tell you what - I promise you 50% of whatever MV pays me for that banner, okay?  ;D

Caruthers612

Quote from: EvB on September 17, 2008, 08:24:04 PM
It was inspired by SOMEONE making that comment, yes.  It may well have been you.  I try to make a habit of giving credit for those things.  I thought I had mentioned it a the time. Tell you what - I promise you 50% of whatever MV pays me for that banner, okay?  ;D

Ah. The storied fifty percent of nothing.  :) I thank you. <adjust codpiece, bow>

M

EvB

Quote from: Mordred478 on September 17, 2008, 11:11:38 PM
       Ah. The storied fifty percent of nothing.  :) I thank you. <adjust codpiece, bow>

M

Ah!  But in my case, I'm offering you 50% of the GROSS!  None of this fancy "after the bookwork" NET stuff!  :)

Frys Girl

Quote from: Spikegirl on September 17, 2008, 07:55:27 PM
This is not a joke, but I was alternately listening and dry heaving last night while George was on and I could almost SWEAR I heard what sounded like flattulence. I stopped typing on my computer and listened more intently. Nothing. Then, a couple of minutes later, I heard it again. I can't be sure, of course, but like the 'magic marker' that I think I constantly hear in the background, I am pretty sure I heard Noory fart.
I heard it too. I even immed my friend who runs the board for it - dude did you hear that? "i dont listen to george noory but i wouldn't be surprised if he busted a fart"

MV/Liberace!

tim russert farted on the air just a week or 2 before he died.  snoors should be careful.

+10 to the person who gets me audio of this (snoors farting, not dying).

EvB

Quote+10 to the person who gets me audio of this (snoors farting, not dying).                     

How much for the sound of his death?   ;D   

Aww hell - can't go there - the man's not dead . . . .

MV/Liberace!

wow, evb... almost 1050 posts.  just saw that.  'tis rather impressive.

Frys Girl

I'm going to try to find this. I want more than a +10 though.