• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

gnooryblows

I ONLY WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:48:48 PM
The requirement for external, textual verification of your beliefs means the external stimulus has overcome the light and heat of your soul. It means your soul has relinquished to outside forces. A true soul knows the truth deep within himself. A true soul does not require society to agree with him in order to understand the truth, for society will always lead you astray. At the end of the day, it is ONLY the inner light of your soul, which must stand in fortitude and defiance of all outside stimulus (ie "sources" "science" "political correctness" "fads" "trends") that can save you.

My Satan is the Satan of Milton. The Satan of rebellion. The Satan of passion. The Satan of the incorruptible soul.

Is there a difference between lucifer and satan? And aren't you really talking about the former?  ???

gnooryblows

A WORLD THAT REJECTS ME IS A WORLD THAT IS REJECTING WHAT I AM SAYING AND IF YOU REJECT WHAT I AM SAYING THEN YOU REJECT TRUTH

THEREFORE IF THE WORLD REJECTS ME IT REJECTS TRUTH, AND THEREFORE IT HAS NO TRUTH.

SO UNDERSTAND THAT THE REASON I CARE IS BECAUSE IT IS LITERALLY A MATTER OF THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE. A FUTURE OF FREEDOM. A FUTURE OF TRUTH. A FUTURE OF HOPE. A FUTURE OF NON SLAVERY.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:58:57 PM
please tell me why you dislike me so much yorkshire pud

I told you. I don't. I'm indifferent to you. Your existence has no bearing on my life or those close to me. If you were ever a threat to those close to me, and I found you, you would howl for your mother. But as its unlikely you will be, I'm indifferent to you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:02:17 AM
A WORLD THAT REJECTS ME IS A WORLD THAT IS REJECTING WHAT I AM SAYING AND IF YOU REJECT WHAT I AM SAYING THEN YOU REJECT TRUTH

THEREFORE IF THE WORLD REJECTS ME IT REJECTS TRUTH, AND THEREFORE IT HAS NO TRUTH.

SO UNDERSTAND THAT THE REASON I CARE IS BECAUSE IT IS LITERALLY A MATTER OF THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE. A FUTURE OF FREEDOM. A FUTURE OF TRUTH. A FUTURE OF HOPE. A FUTURE OF NON SLAVERY.

Not bad. Didn't Jim Jones start out this way?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 02, 2017, 12:02:21 AM
I told you. I don't. I'm indifferent to you. Your existence has no bearing on my life or those close to me. If you were ever a threat to those close to me, and I found you, you would howl for your mother. But as its unlikely you will be, I'm indifferent to you.

Little dogs always seem to bark the most.  ::)

gnooryblows

I BLEED with the world. I SCREAM with the dying of the light. I truly FEEL the pain of the Earth! And to know I am being rejected is the future being rejected makes me know there will be nothing but more pain and more blood and more dying. But not a physical dying, a dying of the soul. A dying of human freedom and individuality. A dying of integrity. A dying of decency. A dying of everything worth living for.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
Is there a difference between lucifer and satan? And aren't you really talking about the former?  ???

No it's just a matter of semantics past a certain point. Just because different texts represent a concept differently it means nothing.

gnooryblows

It is time for me to simply give up hope for the world. Simply to watch out for myself. I simply must resign myself to acceptance of the future of humanity. Like waves on the ocean, we crest and break. Likes cycles of the moon, we wax and wane.

I would rather people learn my truth. I would rather people see my wisdom for what it is, but if they refuse to then I do not wish to push the matter.

gnooryblows

I am having something of an epiphany right now, understanding just how deeply I am hated.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:07:41 AM
It is time for me to simply give up hope for the world. Simply to watch out for myself. I simply must resign myself to acceptance of the future of humanity. Like waves on the ocean, we crest and break. Likes cycles of the moon, we wax and wane.

I would rather people learn my truth. I would rather people see my wisdom for what it is, but if they refuse to then I do not wish to push the matter.

Yeah. You're correct. Set up a new forum. Link on here and we'll be along asap.

Dr. MD MD

Welcome to the club, bro!  ;D

gnooryblows

I will no longer try to save or change the world. I was wrong to ever meddle. I will simply let you all be to live your lives as you see fit and believe as you see fit to believe. I will not try to "enlighten" you or help you in any way. It was wrong of me. There are reasons we leave monkeys living in the wild, without trying to teach them mathematics. This is the understanding I have come to. It was wrong of me to ever believe you would be capable of anything more. I'm sorry for how elitist or pompous this sounds, I truly do not mean for it to be so. I truly mean to apologize to you. It does pain me so to see the world living in such an ignorance but it was wrong of me to try to bring light to it. Please forgive me all of you.

gnooryblows

Everyone must see this for I now feel shame for my actions over the past few days here

gnooryblows

Like Cassandra, the prophet of Greek mythology, who could see the fall of Troy but nobody would believe her, so must I be. Why should I waste my breath?? I will no longer. From this day forward, I shall be silent and still

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:18:05 AM
Like Cassandra, the prophet of Greek mythology, who could see the fall of Troy but nobody would believe her, so must I be. Why should I waste my breath?? I will no longer. From this day forward, I shall be silent.

Tell ya what: Just give Zeus a blowjob and we'll call it even.  ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 12:19:58 AM
Tell ya what: Just give Zeus a blowjob and we'll call it even.  ;)

It's amazing how even people as intelligent as myself can be wrong sometimes

Too bad things didn't work out the way you envisioned. May you and your stash of purloined lady poop find a more enlightened reception elsewhere. Happy trails, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
It's amazing how even people as intelligent as myself can be wrong sometimes

Aw, don't be that way, pusscat. It's all in good fun.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:14:19 AM
Everyone must see this for I now feel shame for my actions over the past few days here

No worries.
We, here at sewergab  bellgab, take pride in balancing out all the smushy political correctness in the world.

Balance.

There must always be balance, don't you see?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2017, 01:10:16 AM
No worries.
We, here at sewergab, take pride in balancing out all the smushy political correctness in the world.

Balance.

There must always be balance, don't you see?

Hey, sewergab is the Falkie thread. The rest of the site is a bastion of enlightenment.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2017, 01:19:59 AM
Hey, sewergab is the Falkie thread. The rest of the site is a bastion of enlightenment.  ;)

Thank You kind sir, I edited my above post to correct my error.   :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on January 02, 2017, 01:23:52 AM
Thank You kind sir, I edited my above post to correct my error.   :-*

FRIENDSHIP!  ;)

WOTR

It is a good first step.  To admit that the flaw, and the fault lies within yourself rather than with the world.  I am aware that my posts enrage you.  But I am going to trust that you have seen the error of your ways and will realize that I am a monkey who has already earned his degree in applied mathematics.

It seems unfair that a forum such as this should not recognize your brilliance and accept you in all your glory, faults and all.  (Particularly when they even value the gifts that Senda brings.)  We will wallow in our own filth mourning our loss as you head to greener pastures in search of smarter monkeys to educate.

WOTR

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 11:31:41 PM
It has been brought to my attention that most of you here don't like me, or my posts or anything I have to say. I only want to free your minds. I only want to help you all. I only want to save you from the cancer consuming the planet Earth. You seem to be looking my gifthorse in my mouth. If you rebuke me and wish me to leave the bellgab, you may tell me. I shall permit free speech towards me here.
Strangely, this mongoloid, half human has nothing against you.  The forum is one of the few that you will find yourself free to post your views on without much fear of reprisal (albeit, some posters may taunt , jeer and even bait you.)  If you enjoy it, stay.  If not, stop wasting your time (I'm just sorry that you seem to have missed "theOne."  He was an amazing yak herder who you would likely have found some common ground with.)

Then again, I don't know if you count the votes of those who you consider inherently defective.

Corona Kitty

No are you stupid!? You're one of the greatest posters this board has ever witnessed in it's entire history.

No way, dude.  You bring something unique to this forum and I wouldn't miss it for the world.  Carry on, bruh.

zeebo

Plus as of tonite you've only gotta open up another 56 new topics to break the all-time top 10 according to the stats page.  You can do this.

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2017, 12:09:08 AM
I am having something of an epiphany right now, understanding just how deeply I am hated.

Aren't ALL sewergabbers? 

Praise MV!