• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on August 12, 2019, 12:08:13 PM
No because people here are allowed to say mean things about his show.
Come on, Lee. ( That might be taken the wrong right way) give Davy Wavy a break, kay?

paladin1991

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 09:51:39 AM
You'll never know the joy of prancing around on your tip-toes in a leotard with a flower in your hand.
I pity you

>implying you're an old timer.
neck yourself

Same shit. Different day -
https://twitter.com/chefist/status/1156427575922532352

Gee thanx. I think we'll be OK without you
If you're gonna go, just go. Nobody cares Mr. "Traditional Gentleman". Cringe
Does Traditional Gentleman mean that you pay your alimony on time?
I think it means that he'll kiss the back of your neck and toss you a clean hand towel when he is finished.

Lilith

Well, it's been a long time since I listened to MITD, but this is one of my favorite topics.

#TidePodsDave!

ItsOver

Quote from: WildCard on August 14, 2019, 09:51:39 AM
You'll never know the joy of prancing around on your tip-toes in a leotard with a flower in your hand...

Thank God for that.

Lilith

Spooky Tim is hosting, and the show didn't start till 10 minutes after.

It's Windows fault I think...

Lilith

So, I lost audio, and now I'm hearing orchestra music again.

WTF?

Lilith

Ok, the connection is back.  So far, this is worse than Heatha.

Lilith

So, like, so like uh...

...and like

and...

Right?

I get it, the guest is a writer, not a speaker.

Lilith

I wonder when MITD switched to obscure orchestra music for bumper tunes?

Lilith

This guest is awful.  I'd expect to hear this level of quality content on Heathers show.

seriously.

Lilith

Well, I tried.  Can't listen to this guest talk.

I'll try MITD again some night, I'm sure.

Morgus

Watch Linda Howe's youtube live broadcast from yesterday instead?

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on October 03, 2019, 10:52:47 PM
Watch Linda Howe's youtube live broadcast from yesterday instead?

NO!   ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2019, 01:12:48 AM
She’s one of your listeners now, myke.

Well, I don't think she's a fan but ... She actually hugged me when she saw me a few years back at a conference.  :'(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2019, 07:45:21 PM

That guy on the right, I never liked him when I watched Ghost Hunters yeeeears ago. I've known people like him and I think I have him totally pegged:

He's an ass kisser who'd snitch out his co-workers for a farthing; A complete rule follower with zero cool guided by an authoritarian tinge which he ineffectively attempts to mask with a clumsy veneer of concern for team goals. A self promoting climber.

Fuck that guy.

I think he used to be in law enforcement, which I was entirely unsurprised to learn. His mere presence and Grant's evidence faking were the reasons I stopped paying attention to Host Hunters so long ago.  I can't be bothered with anyone from Ghost Hunters who failed to publicly shame Grant (which includes the two hacks in the photo).

https://youtu.be/ZlM-Uy8ODYQ

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on October 22, 2019, 05:35:09 PM
That guy on the right, I never liked him when I watched Ghost Hunters yeeeears ago. I've known people like him and I think I have him totally pegged:

He's an ass kisser who'd snitch out his co-workers for a farthing; A complete rule follower with zero cool guided by an authoritarian tinge which he ineffectively attempts to mask with a clumsy veneer of concern for team goals. A self promoting climber.

Fuck that guy.

I think he used to be in law enforcement, which I was entirely unsurprised to learn. His mere presence and Grant's evidence faking were the reasons I stopped paying attention to Host Hunters so long ago.  I can't be bothered with anyone from Ghost Hunters who failed to publicly shame Grant (which includes the two hacks in the photo).

Yeah, Fuck that guy!

Praise MV!

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on October 22, 2019, 05:35:09 PM

Fuck that guy.

Ghost Hunters, I can't believe that crap is still on the tube.  But then, so is Oak Island, Forged in Fire, and all the other boob tube junk.  Before you know it, there'll be some clown with weird hair and a carpet salesman telling us aliens built the pyramids.

Lilith

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2019, 04:32:24 PM

Well, Dave, I thought I'd give you a try tonight since the topic in the screenshot looked interesting, but I don't think I can listen through two hours of this other stuff for two hours, so...

Too bad, but i'm really not surprised.

Tidepods Dave!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2019, 10:12:08 PM
Well, Dave, I thought I'd give you a try tonight since the topic in the screenshot looked interesting, but I don't think I can listen through two hours of this other stuff for two hours, so...

Too bad, but i'm really not surprised.

Tidepods Dave!

Dark psychology? Okay.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2019, 10:26:52 PM
Dark psychology? Okay.

Yeah, he likes to use that word "dark",  even where it doesn't fit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 22, 2019, 10:31:08 PM
Yeah, he likes to use that word "dark",  even where it doesn't fit.

There's nothing "dark", about psychology.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 22, 2019, 10:37:44 PM

There's nothing "dark", about psychology.  ::)

This first segment is making me laugh... 

Lilith

Voodoo, Ouija Boards, and Mediums, OH MY!