• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Pelayo on April 24, 2019, 07:36:27 PM
I worked on a tuna boat out of pier 35 (right across from the Dole pineapple water tower) during a break from college. That's why I asked about DeRussy. I used to walk by it and think what a prime piece of real estate the army had.
Pier 35  now serves as a port for the University of Hawaii Marine Center where their research vessels are docked. The tuna boats are still there across from it at pier 38.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on April 24, 2019, 07:44:31 PM
Ha! The tuna we were after (ahi) weighed sometimes over 200 lbs and we sold one at the auction for almost $3,000.
I was a US  Marine and watched the "bonka" boats come in from the sea .  We had been on the beach all day drinking and swimming and having a good time...so I bought the damn fish and we took it home and feasted on it!  It was great!  The women prepared the whole thing and fed an entire family!  It was a celebration !

Gunner65

I carried that Tuna myself so I know it was 50 pounds!

That pyramid looking hotel is close to Ft. DeRussy. It's called the Waikiki Gateway Hotel. I called it the Hale Koa by mistake.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on April 24, 2019, 08:00:16 PM
Oops, I got the name of the hotel wrong. That pyramid looking hotel is close to Ft. DeRussy. It's called the Waikiki Gateway Hotel.
There is an admiration with admitting you have been incorrect or wrong,  I appreciate that.

Gunner65

But Dietrich does not intend to do that.  Dietrich is using this woman to defer his bullshit prior to his interview tomorrow!

Pelayo

The kids pan the mine tailings for gold, oh the humanity! Imagine getting one's hands dirty! Hey ddd, I pan for gold because it is fun.

Gunner65

Dietrich is using this woman to make himself appear more credible.

Gunner65

And if you want to listen to 10 fucking hours of Dietrich you can listen to the "Maggot "!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 08:11:03 PM
And if you want to listen to 10 fucking hours of Dietrich you can listen to the "Maggot "!
One times zero equals zero. Ten times zero still equals zero. And zero is all you will ever get from a ddd broadcast.

Gunner65

Little Douglas Dietrich using his female cult followers to  create a diversion for his first interview in over two years!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 08:16:34 PM
Little Douglas Dietrich using his female cult followers to  create a diversion for his first interview in over two years!
She probably towers over him, literally.

Gunner65

Lets say that there are many other than me who observing Douglas Dietrich.  This woman Judith Eggart has her own thing.  Douglas Dietrich is a fucking PUSSY!

Gunner65

Dietrich has become totally begging for this!  And she is what?  What the Fuck!? 

Gunner65

"I quotest she/he"  LOL!  FAKE LAUGH "HAAAHAAHAA HAA HAAA"

Pelayo

Hey Judith, imagine leaving part of yourself on earth, but the other half of that being (your child) is part of ddd. Kinda makes ya wanna barf, no? But I guess you don't have to worry about ddd, he only likes butt secks.

Quote from: Pelayo on April 24, 2019, 08:14:25 PM
One times zero equals zero. Ten times zero still equals zero. And zero is all you will ever get from a ddd broadcast.
https://youtu.be/JOiZP8FS5Ww

Gunner65

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 22, 2019, 07:57:06 PM
Dietrich will make his first video appearance in over 3 years LIVE with Strange Tales Weekly Thursday April 25
"Satanism in the Military with Douglas Dietrich" -  Live Chat

https://www.facebook.com/gotstrangetales/?tn-str=k*F

Dietrich refers to Strange Tales Weekly hosts as "the kids"  Here are "the Kids":   Eric Joseph Cockrell, Joseph Boyer and Jessica Rogge http://strangetalesweekly.com/about/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3-8Ou_G2fF41VB0O_IpMMA/

The previous interviews posted to You Tube are an hour per guest. It is difficult to imagine how they could possibly interview Dietrich in an hour without him ranting through the entire show!  But take a look at Strange Tales Weekly and decide for yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNlodDP0hms

Pelayo

ddd had a talk with doctors alright, just before they gave him an injection to go beddy bye. 

Gunner65

Dietrich is using this woman as preparation for his interview with Strange Tales. 

Gunner65

"Came to Hawaii as a a teenager"and she is over 40!  Says Hawaii is all sex trade!

Gunner65

"La la la " She has two boys and they are whatever!  She is WHITE! And she shows her "sons"

Dietrich rejects Michelle Carmalla Soldanda who has also rejected him.  You can see this here:

Pelayo

Hahahaha, ddd is kissing Judith's ass. Usually he is spouting the typical hateful, racist progressive narrative that all heterosexual white christian males are evil.

Quote from: Gunner65 on April 24, 2019, 08:44:13 PM
"Came to Hawaii as a a teenager"and she is over 40!  Says Hawaii is all sex trade!
Hawaii's sex trade died over two decades ago. Now it's all about drugs.

Pelayo

I am really surprised. Judith Eggert seems to be a sweet, caring individual. My advice to her is  she should eschew any contact with a raving racist like ddd lest his hate rub off on her.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on April 24, 2019, 09:00:27 PM
Hawaii's sex trade died over two decades ago. Now it's all about drugs.
No, its all about Dietrich and his bullshit.  This shit show is nothing but a preperation for his shit show tomorrow.

Dietrich knows he is a liar and "lady Eggart" will not save him!

The only thing that will save Dietrich is honest work for honest wages but he cannot bear the thought. His laziness and delusions will destroy him. He will see how merciless this reality can be to those not willing to adapt to it's conditions.