• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

starrmtn001

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 07, 2017, 11:24:26 PM
Then to top it all off, Senda claimed that just the sight of the pepper-laden pizza made his ulcers flare.  This truly was a classic troll by Rally.
He should get a medal. ;D

Then to top it all off, Senda claimed that just the sight of the pepper-laden pizza made his ulcers flare.  This truly was a classic troll by Rally.

The police report was the best part.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on December 07, 2017, 11:05:24 PM
...  I guess I should have wrapped my salutation in a box with some food he could shove down his gob and included a twenty dollars gift...er...grift card and it would have been alright.

He would have found some reason to throw it back in your face.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on December 07, 2017, 05:43:21 PM
The Prius was returned.

https://youtu.be/fRN0Cevff0U

https://youtu.be/_fiq9FF5rvU

Look at those 2 mugs. These are the two who had to replace a mattress because of all the action it saw. Between them. Bumping uglies.  :o  The horror.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 07, 2017, 10:02:12 PM
Before I sent George an empty iPad box I sent him a special pizza.

It starts at 1 hour and 26 minutes, he hears his door bell. There is a few minutes of dead air then the fun begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrS5m3zkrmo&t=7105s
I cringe. I laugh.  I cry.  I rage.  I laugh some more. 

Every time this video pops up. 

senda is outraged that he can't get a (free) replacement pizza for the free pizza he was sent.  He threatens Domino's with not ordering fm them again if he can't get a free pizza to replace his free pizza.  Extreme buffoonery.  'Domino's knows me.'  This always gets laughter fm me.  As if, Fat One, as if.

What's amazing to me is that during his lamentations, he notes that the credit card number is 'blacked out.'  Lucky break there, RS, he fucked over his dead mother, I'm sure as shit with his history, that a month later you would have found that 'you' had charged the purchase of 12 year old Prius. 

''Pre-pubescent girls don't flock to me."  But they sure do make you 'twitch.'  Don't they? 

By the way, RS.  senda threatened to deal with you.  Did he ever call you? 

Bellgabs 'own' utube star. Bwahahahahahahahah

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 08, 2017, 01:14:49 PM
I cringe. I laugh.  I cry.  I rage.  I laugh some more. 

Every time this video pops up. 

senda is outraged that he can't get a (free) replacement pizza for the free pizza he was sent.  He threatens Domino's with not ordering fm them again if he can't get a free pizza to replace his free pizza.  Extreme buffoonery.  'Domino's knows me.'  This always gets laughter fm me.  As if, Fat One, as if.

What's amazing to me is that during his lamentations, he notes that the credit card number is 'blacked out.'  Lucky break there, RS, he fucked over his dead mother, I'm sure as shit with his history, that a month later you would have found that 'you' had charged the purchase of 12 year old Prius. 

''Pre-pubescent girls don't flock to me."  But they sure do make you 'twitch.'  Don't they? 

By the way, RS.  senda threatened to deal with you.  Did he ever call you? 

Bellgabs 'own' utube star. Bwahahahahahahahah

He never "dealt with me" but he did call me by mistake.
A few weeks latter he left a voice mail on my phone, for some reason he thought it was Abrams number. The message was about an upcoming show, date, time ect. Of course Abram was a no show.
He called again and the same thing. At this point Senda was pissed that he was stood up twice and at the same time I had given Chefist the number and he made his classic call.

Now George was convinced that Abram was a secret operative, that he gave away his number and embarrassed him by not showing up on purpose. They have not spoken since all because of George's stupidity.

as it turned out... he had no ulcers. the butt and gut check confirmed that fact. George said it... so it must be true. right?

Icy Nothing

It starts at 1 hour and 26 minutes, he hears his door bell. There is a few minutes of dead air then the fun begins.

I had to laugh when Senda ended the call with "I'll be having Straw Hat delivery pizza from now on."

Can you imagine the scene in the Domino's pizza joint when the manager announced "Hey everybody!  Senda's not coming back!!!"  I bet the celebration lasted long into the night!

Kathy and George get a lot of use out of the t-shirt. It's the same one she wore on the ill fated trip to get the Prius.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 07, 2017, 11:57:56 PM
The police report was the best part.
What is the time mark on that?  I must have missed it the first time through and I don't want to suffer through a second viewing looking for it. :P

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 08, 2017, 04:52:21 PM
What is the time mark on that?  I must have missed it the first time through and I don't want to suffer through a second viewing looking for it. :P

It is not in the video.

Someone found the report in the Martinez police register and posted it here. A day or two later Senda called the police and there was a report about them going to Ferry Street, a complaint about pizzas.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 08, 2017, 05:03:16 PM
It is not in the video.

Someone found the report in the Martinez police register and posted it here. A day or two later Senda called the police and there was a report about them going to Ferry Street, a complaint about pizzas.
Okay, thanks. ;)

One never knows with Senda.  It wouldn't have surprised me if Senda had decided to file a complaint against Dominos with the police department for failing to replace his free pizza with another free pizza.

Quote from: damon on June 27, 2017, 04:22:57 PM
Falkie has talked to the police about the pizzas.
21:18    Advice to Citizen             
Occurred at **1021** on Ferry St. , Martinez. SOMEONE KEEPS HAVING PIZZAS DELIVERED TO RP'S
HOUSE.  THIS IS THE THIRD WEEK IN A ROW,. 3RD PIZZA, UNK SUSP INFO, RP WANTS ADVICE ON HOW
TO MAKE THIS STOP. . Disposition: Ad
vice to Citizen.
*======================
1:42    Petty Theft                                             1706250002
Occurred at Domino's Pizza on Alhambra Av. , Martinez. THEFT OF KEYS TO STO
RE, THEY WERE LEFT IN
DOOR
Disposition: Report Taken.

Here is the report.

whoozit

Shit,  I like Tim Horton’s coffee.  Now that Falkie does too I feel my fondness for it waning.

Quote from: whoozit on December 08, 2017, 07:36:37 PM
Shit,  I like Tim Horton’s coffee.  Now that Falkie does too I feel my fondness for it waning.

you don't have to worry. his cup of coffee creamer was only slightly altered by adding the coffee.  ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 07, 2017, 10:33:49 PM
Thanks, Rally Squirrel. ;)

The poor guy who answered the phone at Dominos.  Bet he didn't know he was going to be listening to the life story of a total skank.

He can't eat the free pizza and Dominos won't replace it?  WHAT?  I want to reach through the screen and punch Senda in the face!

Picking off red peppers is not the worst way to spend time.  Maybe could use a big segment of sticky tape, and viola! 

Or, lean it upwards (with the box as a crumb catcher) and blow-dry the flakes off...

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 07, 2017, 10:33:49 PM
Thanks, Rally Squirrel. ;)

The poor guy who answered the phone at Dominos.  Bet he didn't know he was going to be listening to the life story of a total skank.

He can't eat the free pizza and Dominos won't replace it?  WHAT?  I want to reach through the screen and punch Senda in the face!

No one should ever take a bunch of crap from a customer, and managers should back their employees up when they're being abused.  I hope the person taking that call told him to drop dead, and hung up. 

I don't know where these companies got the idea they're supposed to subject themselves to the Falkies of the world - they aren't worth it.  They aren't the customers you want.  The stories he tells of his interactions with various businesses show that.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 08, 2017, 03:43:06 PM
A few weeks latter he left a voice mail on my phone, for some reason he thought it was Abrams number. The message was about an upcoming show, date, time ect. Of course Abram was a no show.
He called again and the same thing. At this point Senda was pissed that he was stood up twice and at the same time I had given Chefist the number and he made his classic call.

Now George was convinced that Abram was a secret operative, that he gave away his number and embarrassed him by not showing up on purpose. They have not spoken since all because of George's stupidity.

Where can I hear this?

The Snorchlax

George Senda's entire YouTube Collection should be beamed into space to the Andromeda Galaxy, when intelligent life comes across it, they can learn about the man from Pittsburgh

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 08, 2017, 03:43:06 PM

Is this "new" news for this forum?  I don't recall reading this story until now...  Somehow, it seems fitting that George screwed up the friendship over his own inability to properly use a phone.  ::)

Oh, and the pizza thing should go down in some kind of an internet "best of."  Topped off with a police report, it has to be one of the all time greatest moments.  :)

Quote from: WOTR on December 09, 2017, 12:55:26 AM
Is this "new" news for this forum?  I don't recall reading this story until now...  Somehow, it seems fitting that George screwed up the friendship over his own inability to properly use a phone.  ::)

Oh, and the pizza thing should go down in some kind of an internet "best of."  Topped off with a police report, it has to be one of the all time greatest moments.  :)

It is not new news.

On a show George was told that his number was leaked because he mistakenly called Rally Squirrel. His response was "Bull Shit, I would never call that fucking asshole."

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 09, 2017, 01:27:25 AM
It is not new news.

On a show George was told that his number was leaked because he mistakenly called Rally Squirrel. His response was "Bull Shit, I would never call that fucking asshole."
8)

MAX

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 08, 2017, 03:54:32 PM
as it turned out... he had no ulcers. the butt and gut check confirmed that fact. George said it... so it must be true. right?

Senda also has the never-ending sinus infection. For most humans they last a week and clear up. Not Georgie's his never clear up. Maybe the fat fuck is allergic to cats.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on December 09, 2017, 07:42:41 AM
Senda also has the never-ending sinus infection. For most humans, they last a week and clear up. Not Georgie's his never clear up. Maybe the fat fuck is allergic to cats.
That's a plus for the Cats.