• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Seen it plenty on other forums.
One poster did nothing but talk about her kid.
I think we all know that guy/that woman.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 20, 2015, 01:26:00 PM

I'm taking a wild guess here; but I'm guessing she didn't discuss her partners previous relationships; her own gastric issues; pleading poverty whilst simultaneously lapping up the latest Apple product; Credit card fraud in the first person; blaming everyone else for her problems except herself?

being tired during the day could mean sleep apnea. record an hour or two then listen for loud snoring followed by silence, then gasps

Falkie2013

Well, right now I have a crisis to deal with. Kathy's landlord wants to renovate the building & has given all the tenants 90 days to move out with NO guarantee she will be able to return. Same thing happened to me in 2001. Landlord threw out people in 33 apartments.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 20, 2015, 01:59:41 PM
Well, right now I have a crisis to deal with. Kathy's landlord wants to renovate the building & has given all the tenants 90 days to move out with NO guarantee she will be able to return. Same thing happened to me in 2001. Landlord threw out people in 33 apartments.

And you know something? Ordinarily if that had been anyone else, some on here would have tried to make practical suggestions, even offer practical help rather than just 'there there'. But because it's you and because you've told everyone pretty much everything about you, few will even care. That's the sorry state George.

coaster

I wonder how many bruises she will have on her face this time. Poor woman..

Who

Days of Our Lives open - March 2008

3OctaveFart

Had it happen before, Falkie.
Pitfall of apartment living.
From what you've said, though, it sounds like she has some equity elsewhere.
I don't know what to recommend.

PathoJen

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 20, 2015, 12:44:27 PM
Speaking of Falkie Fun Facts, here is one of my favorites . . .

Number 2,894,322:  I used my deceased mother's American Express card at the Apple Store.  I didn't know it was illegal.

What was the fun consequence for having performed this fun fact?

Eddie Coyle

It's far worse working side by side with them. Torture. Rivaled only by born agains and AA'ers.

coaster

Isn't credit card fraud a felony?

PathoJen

There is this cool app called Sleep Cycle. It actually analyzes the phases of sleep you are in using the mic on your phone. Set an alarm and the app will wake you around that time, during your lightest sleep phase. This way you aren't as tired when you wake up. The only reason I don't use it is bc my phone plays U7 all night. Can't analyze sleep while art is on.

Yorkshire pud, why do you hate Falkie so much? I'm not knocking you, but if I disliked every fiber of someone's being, I would stay off the thread that revolves around said person.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 20, 2015, 02:24:54 PM
   It's far worse working side by side with them. Torture. Rivaled only by born agains and AA'ers.
I could tolerate the incessant talk of one's offspring in a work environment depending on my mood ... which was not always the best.
When you are trying to have children, however, such talk is enough to make you bear fangs.

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on March 20, 2015, 02:21:52 PM
What was the fun consequence for having performed this fun fact?

Falkie proclaimed this fun fact to the world and took great umbrage when people told him his actions were illegal.  He said it was none of their business.  All Falkie-isms have three basic components. 

1) Falkie airs dirty laundry. 
2) Readers react. 
3) Falkie responds with angry rant, telling readers to mind their own business.

Optional: Sometimes the angry rant post will be accompanied, later in the day, by an angry video.  The video will be directed to the "liars, haters and fools" who reacted to Falkie's airing of his dirty laundry.

Here's an example of these three components in action:

1)  Falkie:  I used my deceased mother's American Express card at the Apple store.
2)  Readers: You shouldn't have done that, Falkie.  That was illegal.
3)  Falkie:  Mind your own business!  I didn't know it was illegal.
4)  Falkie Video: Today I'm going to talk about the liars, haters and fools who don't mind their own business.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 20, 2015, 02:41:37 PM
I could tolerate the incessant talk of one's offspring in a work environment depending on my mood ... which was not always the best.

6:31am, an overloaded conveyor belt of magazines and parcels that the prior tour neglected and left for you. Add that it's Saturday morning, and you're hungover.

And the Melissa McCarthy lookalike you're assigned to work with starts with "My son Petah(Peter to rest of country) scored two goals last night. Ya know, some scouts from BC were at the game, ya know. Petah has like 22 goals now...."

paladin1991

Ah.  Raising rents.

WhiteCrow

I'm liking this recent remix of old and new Falkie Fans.

3OctaveFart and PathoJen enjoying your posts and back and forth banner.

Hell yeah Falkie, bring forth the tell-all Kathy video. Your Fans need to know 'all' the details!

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 20, 2015, 06:04:42 PM
I'm liking this recent remix of old and new Falkie Fans.

3OctaveFart and PathoJen enjoying your posts and back and forth banner.

Hell yeah Falkie, bring forth the tell-all Kathy video. Your Fans need to know 'all' the details!

Thanks OC.
I was actually looking at some of the first posts and man oh man. Old curmudgeons like Yorkie used to kinda like Falkie.

SnapT

So where's the Kathy video?  I hope she goes into detail on this landlord of hers.

PathoJen

Quote from: SnapT on March 20, 2015, 06:41:53 PM
So where's the Kathy video?  I hope she goes into detail on this landlord of hers.

he's napping I'm sure. He'll do it around midnight or one o'clock tonight.

3OctaveFart

Thanks, White Crow.
I like Falkie, wish him well and he knows that.

Falkie2013

Kathy is busy going nuts about the eviction & we're both stressed out over it.
Tomorrow afternoon depending on when we get back from Pleasant Hill.

I got the book today, read & finished it in the car & will do a video & Amazon review of it tomorow so I can take notes. Kathy was talking non stop about her eviction & I can't concentrate on serious issues when she's talking a mile a minute.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 20, 2015, 09:32:07 PM

I got the book today, read & finished it in the car & will do a video & Amazon review of it tommorow so I can take notes. Kathy was talking non stop about her eviction & I can't concentrate on serious issues when she's talking a mile a minute.

In my world, an eviction is about as serious as an issue as you can get. Poor Kathy.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 20, 2015, 09:37:32 PM
In my world, an eviction is about as serious as an issue as you can get. Poor Kathy.

I'm just as upset as she is about this & I was NOT making light of the matter.
When she talks fast I can't read and listen too. I was reading to relieve some of the stress. I finished the book in about an hour. I was also listening to Noory's New Year's Eve show with Hogue at the same time.
Mr. Multitask that's me but NOT when Kathy's upset.
I was once evicted for the same reason, its horrible.
She'll also talk about the eviction. She has to move by 6/17.
Her birthday is 6/26.
Happy birthday. you're homeless. :-[ >:( >:( >:( ??? :-[ :'(

I told Noory I was going to BUY  his book on Amazon. He asked me for my mailing address & it arrived today.

PathoJen

At least they gave her 2 months. But still, yea, it's stressful. Sorry to you guys.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 20, 2015, 09:42:14 PM
I told Noory I was going to BUY  his book on Amazon. He asked me for my mailing address & it arrived today.

Wow, that's nice of him. Really cool. Can't wait to hear how you liked it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 20, 2015, 09:42:14 PM
I'm just as upset as she is about this & I was NOT making light of the matter.
When she talks fast I can't read and listen too. I was reading to relieve some of the stress. I finished the book in about an hour. I was also listening to Noory's New Year's Eve show with Hogue at the same time.
Mr. Multitask that's me but NOT when Kathy's upset.
I was once evicted for the same reason, its horrible.
She'll also talk about the eviction. She has to move by 6/17.
Her birthday is 6/26.
Happy birthday. you're homeless. :-[ >:( >:( >:( ??? :-[ :'(

Maybe you can ask your buddy Georgie boy if he'll let Kathy couch surf at his pad. For a little while, you know, just until hell freezes over.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 20, 2015, 09:32:07 PM
Kathy is busy going nuts about the eviction & we're both stressed out over it.
Tomorrow afternoon depending on when we get back from Pleasant Hill.

Kathy was talking non stop about her eviction & I can't concentrate on serious issues when she's talking a mile a minute.
Fuck sake. Get your priorities in order. Your GIRLFRIEND is upset that she got evicted and you are crying about reading jorch's book so you  can suck his prick in a youtube video in hopes that he acknowledges you. And WHY does she have to talk about her life and eviction on youtube? Why are you making her do this? You Falkie, are a fucking miserable, selfish person. She needs to get rid of you if shes to have any sort of happiness.