• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2015, 12:34:59 PM

And it's none of yours or anyone's business if we're fucking or not.
Gross. Just gross.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 12:47:58 PM
I agree on alcohol and drugs.
But our foods are being poisoned.
He can't afford fruit. That's a society problem.
All that said, I would rather make my own poor life choices than some fraud of a First Lady make them for me.
Her marriage is on the rocks (or a sham to begin with) and she's telling Falkie what to eat! She also ain't so trim herself.

School kids who weigh 200 lbs is a recent phenomenon.  Something is drastically wrong and a big part of what's wrong is public schools feeding pizza, hot dogs and other crap to school children.  Michelle Obama is trying to do something about it and I applaud her for it. 

Don't worry - the Obamas will be out of the White House in less than two years.  You'll probably have a Republican president and a Republican Congress.   Everything will be as you like it once more.  Life will be good for you and Falkie.

3OctaveFart

http://www.disclose.tv/news/World_Renowned_Heart_Surgeon_Speaks_Out_On_What_Really_Causes_Heart_Disease/113103

QuoteThe only accepted therapy was prescribing medications to lower cholesterol and a diet that severely restricted fat intake. The latter of course we insisted would lower cholesterol and heart disease. Deviations from these recommendations were considered heresy and could quite possibly result in malpractice.

It Is Not Working!

These recommendations are no longer scientifically or morally defensible. The discovery a few years ago that inflammation in the artery wall is the real cause of heart disease is slowly leading to a paradigm shift in how heart disease and other chronic ailments will be treated.

The long-established dietary recommendations have created epidemics of obesity and diabetes, the consequences of which dwarf any historical plague in terms of mortality, human suffering and dire economic consequences.

Despite the fact that 25% of the population takes expensive statin medications and despite the fact we have reduced the fat content of our diets, more Americans will die this year of heart disease than ever before.

Statistics from the American Heart Association show that 75 million Americans currently suffer from heart disease, 20 million have diabetes and 57 million have pre-diabetes. These disorders are affecting younger and younger people in greater numbers every year.

Simply stated, without inflammation being present in the body, there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is inflammation that causes cholesterol to become trapped.  

SnapT

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 19, 2015, 12:58:08 PM
School kids who weigh 200 lbs is a recent phenomenon.  Something is drastically wrong and a big part of what's wrong is public schools feeding pizza, hot dogs and other crap to school children.  Michelle Obama is trying to do something about it and I applaud her for it. 

Until parents stop feeding their children too many empty, blood-sugar-spiking calories, nothing will stop the childhood obesity epidemic.  Certainly not "healthier" school lunches.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2015, 12:28:43 PM

But eating crock pot every day gets boring.
I ate a salad for dinner last night.
then learn new recipes. enter "easy crock pot recipe" in youtube and you'll see thousands of cheap easy soups, casseroles,meat dishes and even desserts.  Try something new.  Stay away from overpriced bagged salads. They're covered in chemicals(don't believe me? chop up a real salad and see how long it takes to go bagged as opposed to the bagged stuff that sits on shelves for weeks) . Eliminate all soft drinks and especially iced tea as they're loaded with sugar.  Only have it once in awhile like at that empty restaurant you like

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 01:01:55 PM
http://www.disclose.tv/news/World_Renowned_Heart_Surgeon_Speaks_Out_On_What_Really_Causes_Heart_Disease/113103

Wonderful.  A conspiracy site.  You may as well get your medical information from Alex Jones or George Noory and his favorite veterinarian.  Or his t-shirt peddling osteopath.

3OctaveFart

Maybe I posted that to troll you, assho.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 01:08:43 PM
Maybe I posted that to troll you, assho.

You've got a lot of class.  If you don't know what else to say, start name-calling, right?

3OctaveFart

You're the one persecuting a disabled senior citizen. Don't tell me about class.

PathoJen

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 12:28:23 PM
So Falkie can enjoy his golden years AND become a YouTube star.

I'm in. Falkie really should learn to cook. Cooking for just yourself is simple. Cook fresh ingredients. It is cheaper than fast food and frozen dinners. A bag of brown rice is about 3 dollars, cook it in large quantities and then use in in stir fry with whatever veggies are in season. Easy, cheap and healthy.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 01:12:08 PM
You're the one persecuting a disabled senior citizen. Don't tell me about class.

Encouraging him to eat healthier is persecution?  Advising him to stop posting his entire life story on the internet under his real name is persecution?  Telling him to calm down and not get all worked up over a talk show and its hosts is persecution?

I told him to stop eating Jimmy Dean frozen dinners because they're unhealthy.  He told me to shut the fuck up and then did a video rant against me.  The man needs to go on Dr. Phil.  Dr. Phil wouldn't pull any punches with him.  And, of course, we all know what the result would be.  Dr. Phil is a troll.  Dr. Phil is a hater.  How dare Dr. Phil tell me what to eat!  How dare Dr. Phil tell me to stop abusing my girlfriend! 

Laurakinch

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 01:01:55 PM

And what causes inflammation in the body?
#1 cause is SUGAR

Falkie could lose weight if he wanted to. He obviously doesn't give a shit if he's a fat slob.  Why the hell should you (or anybody else) care if he doesn't?

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2015, 12:28:43 PM
I do that already.
I have a whole chicken thawing in the icebox.
2 or 3 days meals with frozen vegetables.
But eating crock pot every day gets boring.
I ate a salad for dinner last night.

I agree. Crock pot is a crock if eaten too much. Falkie I am an excellent cook, you tell me what you've got in your fridge and I will give a an easy recipe. As long is it consists of more than mayo and old pickles.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 19, 2015, 01:19:56 PM
And what causes inflammation in the body?
#1 cause is SUGAR

Falkie could lose weight if he wanted to. He obviously doesn't give a shit if he's a fat slob.  Why the hell should you (or anybody else) care if he doesn't?
Fact: All brain cells need cholesterol.
Falkie needs to strike a healthy balance.

PathoJen

since we are all so judgmental of Falkie, let's all post what we ate for dinner last night. I've very very curious if your meals were much healthier than Falkie.
I had homemade tortilla soup with boneless, skinless chicken breast and no added fat. Your turn.

Laurakinch

Quote from: PathoJen on March 19, 2015, 01:29:08 PM
since we are all so judgmental of Falkie, let's all post what we ate for dinner last night. I've very very curious if your meals were much healthier than Falkie.
I had homemade tortilla soup with boneless, skinless chicken breast and no added fat. Your turn.

Leftover corned beef pot I made for st paddy's. Red potatoes chopped carrots and cabbage, veggies just cooked enough to be tender. Meat allowed to rest before slicing. Incredibly easy, delicious and healthy.

3OctaveFart

Two burgers.
Hey- I know I need to do better.
I don't need Michelle Obama tellin' me now, either.
Just more of wifey's cooking.

Quote from: PathoJen on March 19, 2015, 01:17:11 PM
I'm in. Falkie really should learn to cook. Cooking for just yourself is simple. Cook fresh ingredients. It is cheaper than fast food and frozen dinners. A bag of brown rice is about 3 dollars, cook it in large quantities and then use in in stir fry with whatever veggies are in season. Easy, cheap and healthy.
That's some great advice. I get depressed when I see a senior at the grocery store with a cart full of Ramen, Hungryman dinners, and soda pop.  The internet's full of so much good information but nobody seems to use it. They'd rather eat overpriced crap-in-a-box

Falkie do you have a balcony?  If so you should look into container gardening. You're in California right? You could have cheap fresh vegetables year round for pennies a day(TM Premiere radio)

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 19, 2015, 01:22:45 PM
I agree. Crock pot is a crock if eaten too much. Falkie I am an excellent cook, you tell me what you've got in your fridge and I will give a an easy recipe. As long is it consists of more than mayo and old pickles.

I put the pickles cut up in the salad .
Right now I have potatoes, a lot of oranges, grapefruit, 2 packages of broccoli/cauliflower frozen, another whole chicken, chicken soup parts,mixed lettuce,tomatoes,bell peppers.
On the shelves :

egg noodles, chicken broth,coffee,a lot of tomato sauce for spaghetti, angel hair pasta,iced tea mix, bags of tea,popcorn kernels ( I have an air popper ) ,soy sauce,condiments,spices & spice mixes,a very small amount of sugar,rice,flour,canned tuna and chicken,and some honey wheat Cheerios.

By the by, Kathy ( when she gets the time and feels up to it, she gets headaches because of her injured neck and curved spine ) will be doing a video on her marriage situation and OUR relationship.
We just talked on the phone & she confirmed what I said about her going to Oakland.
We going out to do grocery shopping.
And my cholesterol levels are fine & I have been tested for it 6 times. No history of diabetes in my faily either ( Kathy has it, type 1 ) & I've never been given or taken statin drugs. I had to look up what they were.
My right knee is injured because I fell on an escalator and the doctors did NOTHING about it for years.

Laurakinch

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 01:26:28 PM
Fact: All brain cells need cholesterol
Falkie needs to strike a healthy balance.

The brain is made mostly of cholesterol. Statins cause brain shrinkage and damage to nerves by destroying the myelin sheath around them. I have a friend who used to enjoy hiking and climbing, now walks with a cane at 48 after taking statins. He never regained his health after discontinuing them either.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 19, 2015, 01:38:43 PM
That's some great advice. I get depressed when I see a senior at the grocery store with a cart full of Ramen, Hungryman dinners, and soda pop.  The internet's full of so much good information but nobody seems to use it. They'd rather eat overpriced crap-in-a-box

Falkie do you have a balcony?  If so you should look into container gardening. You're in California right? You could have cheap fresh vegetables year round for pennies a day(TM Premiere radio)

The sun here roasts everything. I tried growing parsley,basil,oregano. Only thing that thrives is rosemary. Downstairs are two long rectangular pots that my Mother used to grow rosemary, parsley, basil & potatoes in. They're thriving because its shady.
There's no place to grow veggies here because the cretins here steal them when someone does.
Watch it. Noory will sue you. He has rights to that phrase. ;D
I have to and get ready for going out now.

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 01:35:24 PM
I don't need Michelle Obama tellin' me now, either.

Michelle Obama isn't telling adults what to eat.  She's trying to get public schools to stop feeding high-calorie, chemical-laden junk food to school kids.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2015, 01:41:55 PM

By the by, Kathy ( when she gets the time and feels up to it, she gets headaches because of her injured neck and curved spine ) will be doing a video on her marriage situation and OUR relationship.

Is that really a good idea?  Maybe LESS personal information on discussion forums would be a good idea?  A lot less?  A whole lot less?

SnapT

Quote from: PathoJen on March 19, 2015, 01:29:08 PM
One Hostess cupcake.

3OctaveFart

So what'd you eat, Dr. Nanny State? Share with the class.
No doubt it was FDA-approved!

PathoJen

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 19, 2015, 01:52:27 PM
Michelle Obama isn't telling adults what to eat.  She's trying to get public schools to stop feeding high-calorie, chemical-laden junk food to school kids.

Thank You! That is right. Just like Jamie Oliver is doing the same thing in the U.K. Teaching good nutrition is not the same as "telling someone what to eat".

PathoJen

Quote from: Laurakinch on March 19, 2015, 01:35:00 PM
Leftover corned beef pot I made for st paddy's. Red potatoes chopped carrots and cabbage, veggies just cooked enough to be tender. Meat allowed to rest before slicing. Incredibly easy, delicious and healthy.

And corn beef is really affordable this time of year.  :)

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 19, 2015, 01:41:55 PM

By the by, Kathy will be doing a video on her marriage situation and OUR relationship.

Why?

Who

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 19, 2015, 02:18:39 PM
So what'd you eat, Dr. Nanny State? Share with the class.
No doubt it was FDA-approved!

You are correct.  It was FDA approved. Everything I eat, drink or ingest in any way is FDA approved.
If getting your medical advice from a conspiracy site works for you, keep it up.  If letting yourself go at age 60 seems seems like a good plan, go for it. 

I also visit my dentist twice a year and my board-certified M.D. once a year.  If you like the advice you get from Alex Jones and George Noory, keep following it.

3OctaveFart

You must plan on living forever.
Tell us how that works out, eh?
The Reaper doesn't care what your triglyceride count is.