• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

pate

Dammit, now y'all have me trolling heavy deep in cold waters (to me trolling relates to fishin', I always troll when fishing, it means I have a crappy spinner on drifting off the side while me and my buddies head to the next spot...)

I think I need a new set of parenthesis (as F. Gump's momma sed: you never know what you're gonna get!)

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 15, 2015, 08:30:28 AM
No problem. According to Falkie's book, Hitler took a train from Germany to Argentina.

Tunnels?  Atomic tunnel diggers?  Pardon me, momma sez bathtub's full.  I have to go fart pass gass and laugh at the bubbles!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 15, 2015, 08:30:28 AM
No problem. According to Falkie's book, Hitler took a train from Germany to Argentina.

Another perfectly reasonable explanation...

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: pate on March 15, 2015, 08:34:42 AM
Dammit, now y'all have me trolling heavy deep in cold waters (to me trolling relates to fishin', I always troll when fishing, it means I have a crappy spinner on drifting off the side while me and my buddies head to the next spot...)

I think I need a new set of parenthesis (as F. Gump's momma sed: you never know what you're gonna get!)

Tunnels?  Atomic tunnel diggers?  Pardon me, momma sez bathtub's full.  I have to go fart pass gass and laugh at the bubbles!

Not MY book. I just saw a mention of  it.
I re-read the article & its a DVD not a book.
Checked on Amazon and its a book and has been turned into the DVD as well.
I would post a picture of the cover but MV censors MY pictures.
I do not have a copy of the DVD but it can be found out there and a copy of the DVD cover will be shown in a link on my blog after I post this.

Here's the link to the brief picture of the DVD review & the cover of the book and DVD and underneath, this month's paranormal magazine covers so ar this month. Review was in one of those and NOT in Skeptical Enquirer.
Amazon link is in first post as well.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=hitler%27s+escape+to+argentina

http://themeowisoutthere.blogspot.com/2015/03/paranormal-magazine-covers-this-month.html?view=flipcard

As an aside, and if anyone is interested, Graham Hancock is holding a tour of Armenia in August.
I posted the details in the Art Bell's other guests Graham Hancock thread.

In the meantime here's my latest video and will be uploading the second in a minute.
Must be my day for Hitler and conspiracies. Hitler's probably of more interest to people than when he was alive. Its a cottage industry on the History Channel and the former Military Channel.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) 9-11, Commissions & the BIG Lie ! !!!

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 14, 2015, 01:51:45 PM
There's a reason Yorkshire is the biggest county in England; it has to cater for the manhood on the menfolk...Space.

Yorkshire ............ where 'men are men' .... and the women are too.

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 15, 2015, 11:02:14 AM
I would post a picture of the cover but MV censors MY pictures.

Falkie, Falkie, Falkie. How many times do we have to 'splain this to you.   

MV is not censoring your pictures.  If you want to post a picture, do what everyone else does.  Upload your picture to any server you have access to - like Photobucket.   Do you know how to do that?  If we can do it (Everyone on Planet Earth), why can't you?

How to: Post pictures in Forums! - Tutorials -

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 15, 2015, 11:15:53 AM
Yorkshire ............ where 'men are men' .... and the women are too glad of it

That's better.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 15, 2015, 11:26:26 AM
Falkie, Falkie, Falkie. How many times do we have to 'splain this to you.   

MV is not censoring your pictures.  If you want to post a picture, do what everyone else does.  Upload your picture to any server you have access to - like Photobucket.  Then you include a link to your picture in your Bellgab post.  Do you know how to do that?  If we can do it (the population of Earth), why can't you?

Please, I know I know...

Who

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 15, 2015, 11:28:44 AM

Please, I know I know...

Would you like to 'splain it to Falkie?  I have to warn you.  'Splaining this to Falkie will be like teaching calculus to a duck.  He may understand how to do it - but agreeing to do it is another thing.  There's the proper way to do something and there's the Falkie way.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 15, 2015, 11:02:14 AM
As an aside, and if anyone is interested, Graham Hancock is holding a tour of Armenia in August.
I posted the details in the Art Bell's other guests Graham Hancock thread.

I'm waiting for the Falkie and Bill from west Hartford hosted tour of Gobekli-Tepe.

Falkie2013

Quote from: pate on March 15, 2015, 08:34:42 AM

The trolls in these waters be thick today.
Harrgh !
Time ta get our the 50 gallon drum of industrial strength Troll Away and saturate the area !

New videos be uploadin' then I needs me an iced tea break.
Harrgh !

Falkie2013

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 15, 2015, 11:46:42 AM
I'm waiting for the Falkie and Bill from west Hartford hosted tour of Gobekli-Tepe.

Sure if you'll crowdfund it.
Better get me a helicopter and a nurse just in case.
Maybe Hello Nurse is available.
Thanks for mentioning it. I like the fox sculpture.
And haven't heard Bill from West Hartford.

3OctaveFart

Yorkshire Pud wakes up in his dingy flat and checks the Falkie thread first thing in the morning:

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 15, 2015, 12:10:32 PM
Yorkshire Pud wakes up in his dingy flat and checks the Falkie thread first thing in the morning:

Yorkie just splurged and got a new refrigerator box to live in.
If he has a flat it has to be below street level so can contact his Dero overlords.
And give him quick access to his preferred bathing spot, the boiling pits of sewage.

Falkie2013

As my friend Glenn used to say :

" I'm NOT fat, he's fat ! "

Sadly Glenn weighed about 600 pounds the last time I saw him.
He just would not walk or curb his appetite and died 5 years ago.
I knew him for 40 years and he was not always fat.
I think he just gave up, I dunno.
He had a motorized wheelchair and that's the kiss of death for a lot of people as they stop walking at all.
He had his first heart attack, moved into the wheelchair & seldom walked again.
He used to complain about my walking him all over San Francisco when both of us were thinner.
He weighed 260 when I met him.

Do Yorkie and Dr. Wholess get a stipend from MV or get paid by the post ?

And now as promised for 3OF ...

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) The Ghosts of Gettsysburg ! !!!

Final video in a minute then I take a nap & cool off.

A Bellgab friend was kind enough to donate to me so that I could take Kathy to lunch because he knew we both needed to relax.
Kathy says to thank him & she really appreciated the kind gesture as did I.
And he prefers to remain anonymous & it is NOT Drone.
It was totally unsolicited by me or her and we were very heartened by it.
It made our day.

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm) I take Kathy to lunch at Nordstrom In Walnurt Creek

And with that I am taking a break but I see Troll Central is still alive and unwell.
Bye for now !

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 15, 2015, 12:18:23 PM

He had a motorized wheelchair and that's the kiss of death for a lot of people as they stop walking at all.
He had his first heart attack, moved into the wheelchair & seldom walked again.
He used to complain about my walking him all over San Francisco when both of us were thinner.
He weighed 260 when I met him.

Do Yorkie and Dr. Wholess get a stipend from MV or get paid by the post ?

And now as promised for 3OF ...

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) The Ghosts of Gettsysburg ! !!!

Final video in a minute then I take a nap & cool off.

Your pretty fucking fat Falkie.

Yorkshire pud

Shit, you'd never know Falkie and I were potential twins would you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Doctor Who on March 15, 2015, 11:31:10 AM
Would you like to 'splain it to Falkie?  I have to warn you.  'Splaining this to Falkie will be like teaching calculus to a duck.  He may understand how to do it - but agreeing to do it is another thing.  There's the proper way to do something and there's the Falkie way.

We're at cross purposes here; I know why he can't do it, you thought I knew how to post photos that Falkie wants to post that MV has censored... The latter I can't explain, other than it's bollox. The former is easy; Falkie for all his protestations, isn't that bright.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 15, 2015, 12:18:23 PM

Really? Weird shit.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 15, 2015, 12:38:39 PM

Shit, you'd never know Falkie and I were potential twins would you?
I thought I commanded you to stop posting on this forum.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 15, 2015, 12:51:22 PM

If Yorkie had been my twin, the doctor, nurse, my Mother and me would have drowned him at birth.
Or sold him to a travelling freak show and branded his forehead with the word TRAIFE !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 15, 2015, 12:56:33 PM
If Yorkie had been my twin, the doctor, nurse, my Mother and me would have drowned him at birth.
Or sold him to a travelling freak show and branded his forehead with the word TRAIFE !

Yeah; the only reason you survived your family cull is still unexplained. Tragic, but unexplained.

Dateline

Has this been suggested?  Change the forum name to Falkiegab.com.  It seems to be a very active thread on the off hours Coast is not on. 

I view Falkie as a person living up to their potential.

Pale Horse

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 15, 2015, 05:29:20 AM
There are so many questions about 9/11 AND the attack on the Pentagon that are suspiious.
building 7, no debris in front of the Pentagon immediatedly after the crash of a supposed airliner,reports of explosions in the wtc, news reports that building 7 fell before it fell, inept conspirators who were supposedly lousy pilots; the list is endless. Add me to the leaning towards the truthers though I do NOT think GW had anything to do with it.
It's like the JFK assasination. a hurried commssion, botched  testimony and coverup and ample evidence that Oswald was innocent.

I just became a Falkie fan. Where do I donate?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Dateline on March 15, 2015, 01:00:39 PM
Has this been suggested?  Change the forum name to Falkiegab.com.  It seems to be a very active thread on the off hours Coast is not on. 

I view Falkie as a person living up to their potential.

Falkiegab Inc.

Soon to be listed on the DJIA as soon as I push that upstart Apple Computer out of the way.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 15, 2015, 01:02:44 PM
I just became a Falkie fan. Where do I donate?

http://www.theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com

And thank you. :D

Let's see what comes up on that toteboard, Doc !  ;)

Old style teletype ringing sound for important news bulletin.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/15/st-louis-county-officials-announce-arrest-in-shooting-police-officers-in/

St. Louis county officials announce arrest in shooting of police officers in Ferguson

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 15, 2015, 12:51:22 PM

Are you still deluding yourself you have any say? Bless you. ;D

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Dateline on March 15, 2015, 01:00:39 PM
MV knows this is a high-traffic thread.
It gets 20 views for any one post.
That's a great ratio on a board like this.
This thread is good for business, and good amusement too.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 15, 2015, 01:04:24 PM
Are you still deluding yourself you have any say? Bless you. ;D
I'll break my foot off in your ass if you don't settle down, big boy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 15, 2015, 01:08:47 PM

[attachimg=1]

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 15, 2015, 01:08:47 PM

Better get inoculated for rabies and tetanus before you do that Fart.
And who knows what else.