• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 10, 2015, 12:32:54 AM
Instead of being negative, I think people should urge Falkie to see a psychologist.

There's no point. He's so far up his own arse he can't see he's got a problem. His idea of defending himself is to make a YT vid suggesting a poster sit on a mic. I just wish the fat cunt would have an anurism. Fuck him.

SnapT

Quote from: nooryisawesome on March 10, 2015, 12:32:54 AM
Instead of being negative, I think people should urge Falkie to see a psychologist.

Take it from me... no matter how well meaning, that bit of advice gets annoying after the first few hundred times.

area51drone

Quote from: SnapT on March 09, 2015, 02:10:07 PM
Personally, I like Noory.  He's funny.  Like us here on BellGab, he's vaguely lovable.  The only reason some people dislike or hate him is because he's hosting COAST TO COAST AM instead of just posting with us here on BellGab or making YouTube videos like Falkie.

OMG, could you imagine Noory doing videos at his home office desk like Falkie does?  That would be hilarious.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: area51drone on March 10, 2015, 01:14:41 AM
OMG, could you imagine Noory doing videos at his home office desk like Falkie does?  That would be hilarious.

Pretty soon Dave will be directing Falkie in his debut on Gaiam tv.

area51drone

Shit, I am away for what, 12 hours, and come back to three more full pages of Falkie?  Gotta love Falkiegab.  I think LittleChris said to me in an inbox one time... the only person making any money off of Falkie is MV.   LOL

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 09, 2015, 04:47:52 PM
It's okay for her to make baseless accusations but not for me to defend against them?

And bringing up Art was to make a point that lies on the net and elsewhere once promulgated have a a way of becoming true by rumors. It was not to pick on Art but to use him as an example of how bad things can get. I could have used another example but in any event, you've obviously missed the point.

as for her suing me, there are attorneys who handle both sides of online harassment.

OMG, all Redacted said is that "she thiks that Geroge is using Falkie". No one said you actively participate, you just don't get it. You could catch a burglar picking your lock and you wouldn't get it. He would just need to say he wanted to leave some pizza as a present. Falkie you spend nights talking to internet trolls that pose as your friends. One of them got you to do a 'podcast' where he presented you as a tech expert, to which you replied 'what is nvidia?' and later had you explain everyone that you didn't kill your father. Now the same guy is convincing you that Redacted insulted you so that we can have more of your ranting. You are saying he's your friend - do you even know his name? If you can't get this you won't get anything. I happen to agreee with Redacted completely. Please do a video about me. Unfortunately I'm completely new here, not on the GabCast, not a woman and not in the MV clique. 80% of your potential material is gone:(

All this takes me back. When I was a little kid I used to spend summertime at my grandfather's farm. He used to keep goats and I was always sitting there wondering why those stupid things were crapping on the same grass they would later eat. Wondering why you do what you do makes as much sense.

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 09, 2015, 04:50:46 PM
Obviously didn't READ the post. My phone was disconnected, as I clearly said.
Perhaps his vision was affected due to his recent drunkeness on Gabcast.

Oh yeah, MV you really need to get your Falkie fan facts in order. Now he will publicly masturbate to this for weeks. Lots of mayo will be wasted...

Falkie, why don't you watch your own "hip hop video" Take all those entertaining gadgets this useless shit you are showing to the viewers. How many phone bills could you pay if you hadn't wasted all the money on that?

Quote from: ONeill on March 10, 2015, 01:29:02 AM
Oh yeah, MV you really need to get your Falkie fan facts in order. Now he will publicly masturbate to this for weeks. Lots of mayo will be wasted...

Falkie, why don't you watch your own "hip hop video" Take all those entertaining gadgets this useless shit you are showing to the viewers. How many phone bills could you pay if you hadn't wasted all the money on that?
Exactly.  But that is besides the point. The only way Falkie is going to become a happier person is to get some professional help.

get some glasses online. For the price of an ebay alien shirt you could get a decent pair at a place like Zenni or goggles4u. They'll be as good as what you'd get at Costco or at least a damn sight better than squinting through one eye

area51drone

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 10, 2015, 09:42:20 AM
get some glasses online. For the price of an ebay alien shirt you could get a decent pair at a place like Zenni or goggles4u. They'll be as good as what you'd get at Costco or at least a damn sight better than squinting through one eye

I didn't know you could order new glasses without a prescription.  I only use glasses when I drive, ~$15 shipped to get a spare pair off my expired prescription, and that was with anti-glare.  Not bad!  Thanks for the links

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 09, 2015, 09:47:45 AM
Dave has not given me a single dollar at this or any point.

HE offered to PAY for my glasses with NO prompting from me AND offered to pay for the tickets AND Kathy's when I was going to do the interview before I got him angry at me. Both offers came from him with NO prompting from me & were out of the blue from him.
QUIT assuming that YOU or anyone else on here know what transpires between George & I in emails because 99 and 99/100ths % of the time you'd be wrong in your speculations.

He has said he will either re-imburse me for the glasses or pay for them outright on his own via fax or they call & get his credit card #. i'm NOT sure Costco can do that long distance though my Mother did it with her credit cards for items at times for items she bought for my relatives.
George did pay for the shipping for his two cookbooks to return them autographed which I keep forgetting to send to Bill Birnes. I'll finally do that on April 2nd.
I may have George just give me a check when I see him in April since its not that far away from the first.
Or he may deposit the $ to my account.

So, you're not a Noory stooge, and Redacted mischaracterized you, yet by your own admission you are taking Noory's money. 

Glad you got it all together.

3OctaveFart

Thirty silver pieces and a pair of glasses.
Arthur William Bell went to the cross for your sins.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on March 10, 2015, 01:37:07 PM
Thirty silver pieces and a pair of glasses.
Arthur William Bell went to the cross for your sins.

heh heh, his middle name is really william?

feerles1

Ok i have a question what the hell does Falkie mean at the end of his videos when he says free the duck i am clueless as to what that means can someone enlighten me.

3OctaveFart

And before you spaz out Falkie, I'm just having fun.
Though your recent feverish defense of Noory is incongruent, at best.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on March 10, 2015, 03:32:18 PM
your video will embed properly if you leave the "s" out of https.

Thank yeeew! I will self-report my previous post to trigger proper punishment for my misconduct.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on March 10, 2015, 03:40:49 PM
I will self-report my previous post to trigger proper punishment for my misconduct.

see that you do.

coaster

Noory, if you are throwing away money, throw some my way. You can buy me off. Thanks.

He bought me a waterbed last summer.

paladin1991

Quote from: feerles1 on March 10, 2015, 03:33:11 PM
Ok i have a question what the hell does Falkie mean at the end of his videos when he says free the duck i am clueless as to what that means can someone enlighten me.
"Free the duck......so I can eat it."  He always cuts the last part off.

b_dubb

has the Gay From Pittsburgh blocked everyone on this forum?

ONeill

Quote from: b_dubb on March 10, 2015, 04:12:59 PM
has the Gay From Pittsburgh blocked everyone on this forum?

Apparently, he has also decided to deploy the final weapon against us haters. He has set the access options for his new videos in a way that only he can watch them!

feerles1

It looks like he has resorted to reading food wrappers now in his videos

Daggit

Ever heard the expression "did someone step on a duck?". Falkie must really need to fart badly.

feerles1

He always says Free are Bell Free art bells bumper music and Free The Duck i just cant figure out what the hell that means. Also has anyone else ever noticed the massive collection of Books for Dummy's in his book case my god he should be an expert on everything with all those books for Dummy's

Shit stinks, water is wet, and BellGabbers are annoyed by Falkie. S.S.D.D.

feerles1

Holy Hell i just looked up Mental Retardation on Web MD. and this popped up

Someone made it to the end of a Falkie video?