• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

henge0stone

The ed dames method is to make crazy predictions.
Then when they aren't true claim you never gave an exact date.
If they still hassle you refer them to things you got right in the past that no one can verify at the time.

Then rinse and repeat

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on February 10, 2015, 02:03:06 PM
I think Dames was a admin puke/analyst in the Army and never "led" anyone. Anyone using their military title socially after leaving the service is a high level bullshitter anyway, unless they're retired flag rank. A Major is barely middle manager level.
I'm with you.  I am a Gonorrhea Sergeant.  But you don't get mail fm me proclaiming my last rank. 

Dames is a fucking pogue.  He couldn't lead me to the mens room much less into combat.  He's the kind of asshole Officer who gives a command and it is followed by the slightest bit of delay while those junior to him process it.  That's usually where the Gonorrhea Sergeant shouts, "You heard the man, Move Assholes!"  Then he, Dames, squeaks, "Thank you, Gunny. That will be all."

Ed Dames could cure AIDS...but he won't because the world is going to end in 1998 anyway

henge0stone

Seeing how in 2001 we weren't all living underground eating algae I think its safe to say that Dames has been 100 % wrong every time. Seriously there has to be some kind of prerequisite to so called prophets like Dames and Scallion. Scallion's map was was wrong in 01 and so were all Dame's predictions. Art should have booted both crackpots when none of their predictions happened. 

SredniVashtar

Dames is the worst. Never trust a man with a small feathery moustache. I always hated the peculiar way had would speak, as though he was trying to stifle a laugh. It wasn't even that entertaining after a while, when you knew that whatever he said was made up on the spot to frighten people. The last I  heard he was living in Russia and using worms as some sort of composting material. The show where he spoke to Malachi Martin was truly vomworthy, with them both slithering over each other in a total creep-fest.

henge0stone

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 21, 2015, 05:23:19 PM
Dames is the worst. Never trust a man with a small feathery moustache. I always hated the peculiar way had would speak, as though he was trying to stifle a laugh. It wasn't even that entertaining after a while, when you knew that whatever he said was made up on the spot to frighten people. The last I  heard he was living in Russia and using worms as some sort of composting material. The show where he spoke to Malachi Martin was truly vomworthy, with them both slithering over each other in a total creep-fest.

Yeah that was the only bad Malachi Martin show. Dame's couldn't take that someone else was more popular than him so he had to encroach on Malachi Martin

Juan Cena

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 21, 2015, 05:23:19 PM

So Dames lives in Russia now? I wonder if he hangs out with Eric Snowden any.

Morgus

Quote from: Juan Cena on February 24, 2015, 04:19:34 AM
So Dames lives in Russia now? I wonder if he hangs out with Eric Snowden any.
Dames said he was in Ukraine (not Russia) last year, but left, probably back in the USA now.

paladin1991

Quote from: Morgus on February 24, 2015, 03:34:36 PM
Dames said he was in Ukraine (not Russia) last year, but left, probably back in the USA now.
Probably left because of all the scary men with boomsticks.  Loud noises startle the little guy.  His dry cleaning bill to remove all the piss stains fm his trousers must really eat into his profits fm the remote viewing courses he shills.

henge0stone

Recently a show Art said Dames was spot on about mutated frogs and something about the gulf stream. Pretty sure frogs were mutating before Dames said anything about it (in fact I think Art talked about it before Dame's was on) and the gulf stream is still intact so it must have changed all that much. His algae eating future sure as heck never happened.

Zetaspeak

I used to like Dames as a guest simply on entertainment value. But Dames turned all "emo" all of a sudden acting all depressed over the "horrors" of the future in his remote viewing. He became such a downer. Oh yeah he also got a lot of things really wrong.

paladin1991

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 26, 2015, 04:44:41 PM
I used to like Dames as a guest simply on entertainment value. But Dames turned all "emo" all of a sudden acting all depressed over the "horrors" of the future in his remote viewing. He became such a downer. Oh yeah he also got a lot of things really wrong.
Wrong.  Hmmm.  That's such a harsh judgement of his inabilities. 

scottydawg

Finally got to listen to the show from way back in 1996 when Art first interviewed him. He had been faxing Art some of his wacko predictions and Art finally called him. I loved the "Jet Stream will drop to the deck and have 350 mph winds that will wreak havoc on the Earth." Gee I seemed to miss those days! Guess I slept right thru it! ;D
Knowing now of his track record over the last 19 years including his never ending "Solar Killshot" prediction he pretty much has proven there is a reservation at a looney bin somewhere for him. Can you imagine the great paper some psychoanalyst can write on
Major Nutcase Dames? :o

Just heard one on U7 last night where 2 callers were complaining about "Major" Dames taking there money and not sending them what was promised.

paladin1991

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 08, 2015, 12:14:03 PM
Just heard one on U7 last night where 2 callers were complaining about "Major" Dames taking there money and not sending them what was promised.
I wonder why no body saw that coming.

Quote from: scottydawg on April 02, 2015, 08:53:07 AM
Finally got to listen to the show from way back in 1996 when Art first interviewed him. He had been faxing Art some of his wacko predictions and Art finally called him. I loved the "Jet Stream will drop to the deck and have 350 mph winds that will wreak havoc on the Earth." Gee I seemed to miss those days! Guess I slept right thru it! ;D
Knowing now of his track record over the last 19 years including his never ending "Solar Killshot" prediction he pretty much has proven there is a reservation at a looney bin somewhere for him. Can you imagine the great paper some psychoanalyst can write on
Major Nutcase Dames? :o

Have you heard the episode where Dames states he will only come back for one more interview because disaster was imminent. That was in the mid or early 90's I think.
25 years late and 300 million more C2C appearances has proven Dames wrong on everything. 

Aussie Dave

Did anyone ever buy the remote viewing kit?

paladin1991

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 13, 2015, 05:03:23 AM
Did anyone ever buy the remote viewing kit?
I got a free video fm him once.  Things to come?  Hell, I dunno.  I never watched it.  I wonder if he saw that coming. 

Has anyone ever request Ed Dames service record?

paladin1991

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 15, 2015, 10:21:44 PM
Has anyone ever request Ed Dames service record?
He is a soldier of fiction.  Fuck him.

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 15, 2015, 10:59:48 PM
He is a soldier of fiction.  Fuck him.

So that p.o.s even lies about being a service member? I agree, fuck that guy. I hope we never hear him with Art again.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 16, 2015, 12:21:33 AM
So that p.o.s even lies about being a service member? I agree, fuck that guy. I hope we never hear him with Art again.

I would figure that if Danes was lying about serving in the military, he would have been exposed a long time ago.

Given his past track record, I'm wondering if there's a certain something he would be capable of remote viewing with both hands and a flashlight.

paladin1991

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 16, 2015, 12:21:33 AM
NO, I'm pretty sure that he wore a uniform.  'Soldier of Fiction' was a reference to his 'Me, me, me' and his 'I, I, I' line of BS.  Most warriors don't talk about themselves.  They talk about their brothers and sisters with a bit of reverence. If asked about themselves, 'Oh, yeah.. i was there, too.'
But this fucker, 'I this' and 'It was me that...'     

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 16, 2015, 10:51:34 AM
NO, I'm pretty sure that he wore a uniform.  'Soldier of Fiction' was a reference to his 'Me, me, me' and his 'I, I, I' line of BS.  Most warriors don't talk about themselves.  They talk about their brothers and sisters with a bit of reverence. If asked about themselves, 'Oh, yeah.. i was there, too.'
But this fucker, 'I this' and 'It was me that...'     
Thanks, I misunderstood. I agree with ya, most soldiers I've known don't act like. Dames is filth incarnate. His creepy long blonde 70s hair makes my very soul wither each time I see his photos.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 16, 2015, 12:54:49 AM
Given his past track record, I'm wondering if there's a certain something he would be capable of remote viewing with both hands and a flashlight.

Noory's ass.

Juan Cena

Quote from: PaulAtreides on April 16, 2015, 02:53:00 PM
Noory's ass.

Did Noory's ass share a stable with Noory's horse? If so, it might be dead by now.

albrecht

I got this email from a site-not-to-be-named that might record the SIT shows that stations still rebroadcast before the suckage C2C. I like the description of last Saturday's rebroadcast:

"Art Bell Somewhere in Time returned Jan. 27, 2000 when Art was joined by Major Ed Dames who gave more of his never correct predictions."

hahaha

Mulvaney

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 09, 2015, 05:24:58 AM
Have you heard the episode where Dames states he will only come back for one more interview because disaster was imminent. That was in the mid or early 90's I think.
25 years late and 300 million more C2C appearances has proven Dames wrong on everything.

Promises, promises.

He also promised to quit if he was wrong about the Fossett crash site.   As it turned out, he could hardly have been more wrong given the limitations of the plane.  He claimed gpsr accuracy to within a mile and pinpointed an area about 70 miles from the site - it was a good  thing he never sent his teams to look there.  Rather than quit, he (along with Noory) claim this as a "hit" because he got the state right.   I also got the state right on that one.   It was not hard to do.