• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Morgus

Noory had Dannion Brinkley on live for almost 10min, but Noory spent a lot of the time telling his own stories of filling in for Art Bell.
Then for the rest of the last hour  he played old clips with Art Bell he has played before like the area 51 plane call and a bit  with Mel and his hole.
Thats Noory's Art Bell 1year tribute...  :P

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 13, 2019, 01:59:17 AM
I have too much affection for Art to listen to this putz do his stupid 'it's un-buhleef-ible, it's hard to buhleef it's been a year gosh that Art passed away' tribute
LOL.

"That's true."

Dateline

I was looking forward to a real tribute to Art Bell, an up-close and intimate interview with Heather Wade.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dateline on April 13, 2019, 09:34:02 AM
I was looking forward to a real tribute to Art Bell, an up-close and intimate interview with Heather Wade.

I'd listen to that.

ACE of CLUBS

Perhaps Heather is hiding from a stalker . . . ?

ItsOver

The Art Bell legacy? ;) 

albrecht

Quote from: expat on April 13, 2019, 10:08:39 AM
Court of Appeals to Sean David Morton: "Fuck off"
If Norry wanted a good show he should do an interview with SDM from prison. SDM does his own one still. But would be hilarious because the recorded message that periodically comes on "this call is coming from a Federal prison" and Norry always brags that so many prisoners listen to his show (talk about a captive audience.) And also how many police listen (again on a night shift there isn't much on.)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2019, 11:10:25 AM
If Norry wanted a good show he should do an interview with SDM from prison. SDM does his own one still. But would be hilarious because the recorded message that periodically comes on "this call is coming from a Federal prison" and Norry always brags that so many prisoners listen to his show (talk about a captive audience.) And also how many police listen (again on a night shift there isn't much on.)
Great idea!  Corsi should call in to say "Man, I'm glad I didn't end up like you!" ; ) Hopefully, the "this call is coming from a Federal prison" will always interrupt Jorch, so he can stammer and be even more confused than usual.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2019, 12:25:56 PM
Great idea!  Corsi should call in to say "Man, I'm glad I didn't end up like you!" ; ) Hopefully, the "this call is coming from a Federal prison" will always interrupt Jorch, so he can stammer and be even more confused than usual.

It would be different if George and Tom did a show from a Nevada bordello/brothel . . . .
Mr. Knapp could choose a good one . . . .
Maybe a singing stage show ?
Tribute to Art ?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 13, 2019, 12:35:23 PM
It would be different if George and Tom did a show from a Nevada bordello/brothel . . . .
Mr. Knapp could choose a good one . . . .
Maybe a singing stage show ?
Tribute to Art ?

I like it.  The cat house in Parumph would be a good fit, maybe even find some folks there who knew Bell.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on April 13, 2019, 12:25:56 PM
And "Corny" could call in and detail his experiences, again, of being both a Corrections Officer and later a prisoner! He and SDM could also dish dirt on Mueller and the Feds. It would be an epic show!

Maybe a rapprochement with RCH. RCH could explain his time "inside" where he was allowed to broadcast his theories over the intercom and write some tracts- imprisoned due to a "misunderstanding" of some sort related to a vehicle and homemade license plates, I seem to recall.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2019, 02:01:47 PM
And "Corny" could call in and detail his experiences, again, of being both a Corrections Officer and later a prisoner! He and SDM could also dish dirt on Mueller and the Feds. It would be an epic show!

Maybe a rapprochement with RCH. RCH could explain his time "inside" where he was allowed to broadcast his theories over the intercom and write some tracts- imprisoned due to a "misunderstanding" of some sort related to a vehicle and homemade license plates, I seem to recall.
Heh, heh, epic is right! :)) I forgot The Hoagster is a "hardened criminal."

Morgus

Oddly Cornelius called in last night and said that his father with the same name (Cornelius White) used to call into Art Bell regularly and Art called him by his last name White.
But I remember Art never allowed callers to use their last name, only their first name, so that story doesn't seem believable...

Morgus

Noory last night during his Art Bell reminiscing, said when he first started guest hosting on c2cam that when Art first heard him he proclaimed "this guy GETS IT" :P

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2019, 04:59:43 PM
Noory last night during his Art Bell reminiscing, said when he first started guest hosting on c2cam that when Art first heard him he proclaimed "this guy GETS IT" :P

"He's winding down, folks"

"and some tap water for my friends." (paraphrased and assumed said.)

Robert

Quote from: Morgus on April 13, 2019, 04:59:43 PMNoory last night during his Art Bell reminiscing, said when he first started guest hosting on c2cam that when Art first heard him he proclaimed "this guy GETS IT" :P
That would've approximately been my rxn too if prompted then.  Noory wasn't bad on C2C at 1st.  He was never quite Art Bell, but he didn't come off like a schlub either.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: Robert on April 13, 2019, 05:32:00 PM
That would've approximately been my rxn too if prompted then.  Noory wasn't bad on C2C at 1st.  He was never quite Art Bell, but he didn't come off like a schlub either.

I dont understand how people could think that. I remember the first time hearing Noory and thinking what a shit host. I've said it here before in the past and I'll say it again. I couldn't believe the night I found out he was the one taking over for Art. I threw my radio against the. All those years ago. It still pisses me off.

ItsOver

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on April 13, 2019, 05:52:52 PM
I dont understand how people could think that. I remember the first time hearing Noory and thinking what a shit host. I've said it here before in the past and I'll say it again. I couldn't believe the night I found out he was the one taking over for Art. I threw my radio against the. All those years ago. It still pisses me off.
I concur.  When Jorch took over, I kept thinking "C2C went from Art to this???" :P

It was like going from filet mignon to eating out of a garbage can.  After a homeless bum had thrown-up in it.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 10, 2019, 11:39:19 PM
I think George sucks but I surely don't wish dementia on him.

How would we know?...

I recall hearing Art say it. I knew that whatever it was that Noory got, I didn't want it.

Dateline

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on April 13, 2019, 10:47:22 PM
I recall hearing Art say it. I knew that whatever it was that Noory got, I didn't want it.
?
He never finished the phrase. . . he get it. . .what?  I always thought it was herpes.

ItsOver

Jorch left out that Art later claimed PremRat asked him if he could say it.  Typical self-aggrandizing Snorge.   ::)  He can't even do a decent tribute for the radio legend who made it possible for lazy Jorch to "coast" along and make some nice bucks over the years. The clown misses few opportunities to try and take something and make it about him.  GNS.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 14, 2019, 08:39:22 AM
Jorch left out that Art later claimed PremRat asked him if he could say it.  Typical self-aggrandizing Snorge.   ::)  He can't even do a decent tribute for the radio legend who made it possible for lazy Jorch to "coast" along and make some nice bucks over the years. The clown misses few opportunities to try and take something and make it about him.  GNS.
Bad timing, yeah.
Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on April 13, 2019, 10:39:54 PM
How would we know?...
lol
Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 13, 2019, 09:27:20 AM
Guy on the left is Kevin Spacey . . . . . .
Thanks for helping the Hollywood illiterate or as GN might say, Eliterate.

Lots of fun ideas in GNS lately

Did Art ever go on hospice?  Or was he hospitalized in the end?  PM me if you work in hospice - some real eye-openers going on.

Dr. MD MD

Great show last night with Richard Syrett and his guest Don Jefferies about how a lot of the “history” we’re taught is just (yet again) political propaganda.

ItsOver

“History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books-books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, 'What is history, but a fable agreed upon?”

― Dan Brown, The Da Vinci Code

It is interesting, though, to watch the loser libs continue to try spin their fictional fantasies.

ACE of CLUBS

Mr. Noory interviewing the legendary George Knapp . . . .
Hat's off to G & G for a very entertaining show.

Quote from: 14 on April 17, 2019, 08:51:01 AM
Another fine show.
Are you a coast insider or do you listen live? I thought the 2nd guest was a bit yell-y, he sounded more like a caller