• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ellgab Fags Fuck Off

Started by chefist, December 05, 2018, 07:45:30 PM

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:19:22 AM
Oh, not so bad. Coming back to BG is like a breath of foul air.
Indeed.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 11:38:47 AM
I can recommend his Psychotherapy: East & West

People often comment on my resemblance to Alan Watts.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 10:34:17 AM
Just another gay Brit trying to make the whole world gay...and British. ;)
*sigh*  They are not all gay, they just all sound gay.  SV though, queer as a three dollar bill.  Pride of the Empire, he is. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 11:28:48 AM
Mind your manners, mister! I’m thinking that Azz may be Laura.  ;)
Not with that fat azz.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 04, 2019, 11:46:11 AM
*sigh*  They are not all gay, they just all sound gay.  SV though, queer as a three dollar bill.  Pride of the Empire, he is.

I find that ironic coming from the man who once sodomized 26 Iraqi prisoners in 30 minutes. A new Marine record.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:29:48 AM
I'm not damon, so make sure you doxx me with a decent picture. There's one of me looking radiant in a silk kimono that I'm rather proud of.
Oh,  yeah!  The Dickdr has it on his desk!  He likes to call it 'Rampant Male.'  I think that title is rather appropriate. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 04, 2019, 11:42:42 AM
You’re a primary source of the foulage.
Spit SV's dick out of your mouth when you talk, boi.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:48:30 AM
I find that ironic coming from the man who once sodomized 26 Iraqi prisoners in 30 minutes. A new Marine record.
Damn straight! Pun intended.

AZZERAE

It’s only real love if you go ass to mouth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 02:07:19 AM
No it isn't, you worthless spastic. Christ, the guy stopped posting ages ago yet you're still obsessing over him like a retarded schoolgirl with her first crush. The last I heard, Yorkie was out enjoying his life and didn't have time for forums. You ought to try it some time, rather than being a deranged cheesedick, wanking it over Trump pics 20 hours a day. I see that time hasn't lessened your propensity to be a useless cunt.

It's been brought to my attention that you've been posting unsolicited and wholly unsubstantiated accusations that residence in this god forsaken shit hole called America is in some way connected with 'enjoying life'.

I have instructed my solicitors 'Sue Grabbit and Run' to furnish you with a cease and desist notification to curtail these wicked and libelous and odious missives.

However your continued subjugation of the 'desperately seeking a conspiracy' oaf known as MD MD is taken into consideration and therefore no further action will be taken at this juncture.

Your continued co-operation in this matter is appreciated.

PS...Last over at tea brought us to 175 for 3.

Pip pip.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:29:48 AM
I'm not damon, so make sure you doxx me with a decent picture. There's one of me looking radiant in a silk kimono that I'm rather proud of.

i make no promises.

[attachment=1,msg1324385]

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2019, 12:31:19 PM
It's been brought to my attention that you've been posting unsolicited and wholly unsubstantiated accusations that residence in this god forsaken shit hole called America is in some way connected with 'enjoying life'.

I have instructed my solicitors 'Sue Grabbit and Run' to furnish you with a cease and desist notification to curtail these wicked and libelous and odious missives.

However your continued subjugation of the 'desperately seeking a conspiracy' oaf known as MD MD is taken into consideration and therefore no further action will be taken at this juncture.

Your continued co-operation in this matter is appreciated.

PS...Last over at tea brought us to 175 for 3.

Pip pip.

I can imagine being surrounded by fat, sweaty Americans ain't no picnic, so I will amend 'enjoying life' to 'missionary work'. Baby steps, if you get them using cutlery and stop them eating off the floor I think we can count your experiment a success.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 12:44:39 PM
I can imagine being surrounded by fat, sweaty Americans ain't no picnic, so I will amend 'enjoying life' to 'missionary work'. Baby steps, if you get them using cutlery and stop them eating off the floor I think we can count your experiment a success.

>kek

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 12:44:39 PM

>brits lecturing others on cutlery
TOPKEK!

Yorkshire pud

Boddingtons on tap!!! I'm there.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 04, 2019, 12:53:26 PM
>brits lecturing others on cutlery

Not so much a lecture, more an observation.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:26:39 AM
8)
I do have Benvenuto Cellini pencilled in for the coming months. Probably L'Enfance du Christ too.

Oh you are so lucky!  There was a time I thought the intro to the Flight into Egypt was the loveliest thing I'd ever heard.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2019, 01:01:18 PM
Not so much a lecture, more an observation.

At least we only have to worry about dogshit over here. I understand the citizenry in your neck of the woods prefer to crap where they stand.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 11:44:14 AM
People often comment on my resemblance to Alan Watts.

I am rethinking my appraisal of Stockhausen.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 04, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Oh you are so lucky!  There was a time I thought the intro to the Flight into Egypt was the loveliest thing I'd ever heard.

The last time I saw it JEG was conducting, but he's doing Cellini this time. I've only seen Cellini once before, with Colin Davis.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 01:04:29 PM
At least we only have to worry about dogshit over here. I understand the citizenry in your neck of the woods prefer to crap where they stand.

>the poo cries out in pain as he strikes you

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 04, 2019, 01:08:09 PM
>the poo cries out in pain as he strikes you

Your readily available library of pictures is disturbing. Are they all your family though?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 04, 2019, 01:11:55 PM

Your readily available library of pictures is disturbing. Are they all your family though?

Oh, I'm sure he has quite the picture collection on his hard drive. If yew know what I mean.

AZZERAE

Perhaps ass to mouth is a no go when it comes to street shitting Pakis. 🤷‍♂️

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 01:28:05 PM
Oh, I'm sure he has quite the picture collection on his hard drive. If yew know what I mean.

I have a vast collection of shitposting images and you have just activated my poo folder
https://streamable.com/rr69n

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 04, 2019, 01:35:01 PM
I have a vast collection of shitposting images

Yes, so it says on your Tinder profile. I really think you ought to have gone with more neutral stuff like 'dog lover' and 'non-smoker', but have it your way.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 04, 2019, 01:42:42 PM
Yes, so it says on your Tinder Grindr profile. I really think you ought to have gone with more neutral stuff like 'dog lover' and 'non-smoker', but have it your way.

Stop assuming my sexual preference shitlord!