Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Friday night.   Home alone.     Ordering Mansfield Toilet Parts.......      :'(

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 20, 2017, 06:18:29 PM
Friday night.   Home alone.     Ordering Mansfield Toilet Parts.......      :'(

Remember 1986? Man. That happened! :)

Norm

Elected politicians who know about stuff.

Swishypants

When I tell people my dad fought in Vietnam and they ask me if he agreed with us being there.

Jojo

Jojo

Quote from: Swishypants on October 21, 2017, 04:00:41 AM
When I tell people my dad fought in Vietnam and they ask me if he agreed with us being there.

Was it really about the rubber tree plants?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 14, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/cheerleading-squad-from-hell-busted-for-forcing-team-into-painful-splits/

I'm not falling for your "girls are safe" balderdash. Girls go into the bathroom alone to put on makeup and plot against their rivals--girls don't want boys their prey seeing them without their warpaint on, or overhearing someone say, "Don't worry, I'm only going to suck him off, only if he buys me the fancy cheesecake--tell your brother I'm totally looking forward to the weekend!!!"

massive rolleyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7z-M92N4L8
Beat you to it.  Disturbing.  The media should have blurred out the victim.  Because they tittilated every 14-year old boy, pedo and sadist in the country.  A reasonable person knows she was humiliated.  It was rude to air the humiliation of a minor being forced to separate her legs as far as possible.  From the day she realizes the media damaged her psychologically by broadcasting her torture to all her male peers and to the nation, she will have 12 months to file civil suits.

Jackstar, girls nowadays are growing up in a mob mentality.  Children run in packs, too.  Very few teens have parental supervision between 2:30PM and 6:00PM.  It's a different world now.  This generation has the empathy of a Chinese prison guard.  Unfortunately they are on schedule to be caring for us when we are bed-ridden.  It is frightening.  BUT, when I say a ladies' room trip is safer with women in it, I am talking about sensible women and girls.

Women in various states of restroom use, sensible-looking and sensible-acting women, one at the sink, one with a skirt around her calves in a stall, one hanging a purse on a hook so she can wash, one combing her hair...  Normal Females.

I agree, there is no guarantee a populated ladies' room is safer than an empty one.  But wirh proper vigilance, it certainlyncan be.  Because women size each other up pretty quickly.  Like, if I see lady legs under a stall door and also a pleasant lady follows me in, I feel safer.  Or if an elderly woman goes in, and a couple sheltered-looking girls are in there, then that's great.  Or a staff member, generally.  But, if a group of women in combat boots is swarming, then, no, that would not feel safe to enter.  And that does happen.  Or if the only woman in there looks like a Marine, then I would wait, especially if she is acting amp'd up or too strident.  Which has happened.  Which is why it is best to excrete as soon as nature calls.  That way, there is leeway if one has an unexpected social delay.  Also, I learned that a cross around the neck of a woman in the restroom is no longer a sign of any religious values I ever heard of, but can be a gang sign.

The best scenario is when a lady goes in, who you have seen around in general, being a sensible shopper.  She is a good one to follow.  I maintain that sheep are better in a trustworthy pack.

By the way, I am actually discussing women's bodily safety.  Not just immature females, but real women, like:

-One's grandmother
-One's other grandmother
-One's aunt
-One's other aunt
-One's cousin
-One's neighbor
-One's old teacher
-One's cashiers
-One's mail carrier
-One's food servers
-Women from places of worship
-Elderly ladies who take a bus in from the retirement home to buy supplies
-One's sister, daughter, wife, ex-wife, supervisor, haircutter, doctor, nurse, minister, lawyer, bus driver...

And I am also discussing girls' lives, as child rape can result in fatal infections within days.  Girls, like:

-One's neighbors' daughter
-The neighborhood elementary students
-Girls at places of worship
-The local Girl Scout cookie fund raiser student
-The girls in playlands at the mall or fast food place, etc.
-Girls with birth defects
-Girls from abusive fami!ies
-Girls who survived childhood diseases
-Girls who reside in hospitals
-One's daughter, niece, Godchild

I am also protectively discussing fetuses that become conceived during rape.  A lot of people forget that rape can result in the murder/abortion of an innocent fetus/baby.  Rape which creates pregnancy also creates murder.  Fetuses like:

-A fetus (or twins, etc) conceived in rape and aborted 6 weeks after its heart started beating
-A fetus (or twins, etc) conceived in rape and dead from a botched home abortion
-A fetus (or twins, etc) conceived in rape and dead when its mother died of a botched hime abortion
-A fetus (or twins, etc) conceived in rape, ophaned after its mother died from a botched home abortion
-A fetus (or twins, etc) conceived in rape that was aborted as its penis began to develop
-A pre-existing fetus (or twins, etc) that was miscarried after rape-related physical abuse of the woman
-A fertilized embryo (or twins, etc) that died moments after it was conceived in a fatal rape attack on a woman
-A fetus (or twins, etc) that no one knew existed yet, which miscarried after the trauma of rape
-A fetus (or twins, etc) that birthed with dire health problems because the rapist was not healthy
-A fetus (or twins, etc) that birthed with no health records or support from his paternal side
-A fetus (or twins, etc) that was born into poverty and bastardization
-A fetus (or twins, etc) that birthed to a 12-year old girl
-A fetus (or twins, etc) born of a rape victim who could not acquire an avortion
-A fetus (or twins, etc) born of a rape victim who refused to abort, but resented the child for its heritage
-A fetus (or twins, etc) born of a rape victim who refused to abort, but resented the child for ruining her life
-A fetus (or twins, etc) born of a victim who became permanently bound to the rapist by CPS over child support

These are the women and children I am discussing.  My toilet deposits are WAY more Jewish than yours WTF.

Jojo

massive rolleyes

How can you roll your eyes?  Seriously, what logic do you not see in the fact that men don't rape, penises rape.

Jackstar

You'll never convince me, that Ellen didn't rape Anne at least a couple times. Come on.

Jojo

...girls don't want boys their prey seeing them without their warpaint on, or overhearing someone say, "Don't worry, I'm only going to suck him off, only if he buys me the fancy cheesecake--tell your brother I'm totally looking forward to the weekend!!!"

God forbid women from appearing selfish when women:
-Are waged at 27% less than males
-Pay 25% more for haircuts (makes no sense, many men have more layers than women)
-Pay 30% more for dry cleaning by the pound (makes no sense, a man's shirt requires detailed ironing)
-Assume most of the cost of fertility (rape birthing rooms, ordinary birthing rooms, monthly menstruation supplies, and birth control)
-Are trapped in menial jobs due to the Glass Ceiling
-Have been treated as valueless employees due to reproduction and child rearing years
-Have been treated as valueless employees due to "husband has to relocate" syndrome
-Apparently still assume most daily responsibility for child rearing, care giving, appointment setting, chauffering, shopping, planning meals, cooking, and cleaning while also being employed.

The male date who sacrifices a little demonstrates he will probably be thoughtful in general, and run the vacuum.

As for chicks who want to be bought, those are mostly found in pick-up places where decisions are made on looks.  That kind of beauty is pricey for a woman to maintain.  All the time with her nails manicured, hair streaked and styled, clothes fashionable, cosmetics reliable, accessories nice or at least in fashion...  And paying for childcare....  Pantyhose and barettes break after one or two uses, and are expensive.  Durable ones that are still sexy cost quadruple.  Heels snap off all the time.  She doesn't have much discretionary income left...  after the 27% gap in pay for the same job title, considering the glass ceiling, and considering the higher cost for women's dry cleaning and hair cuts.

She shouldn't even feel obliged to give sexual favors. 

Activities, like Bellgab, where cash flow is not necessarily required by attendees, are a good place to assess a woman's character.  Places of Worship, City Council, Volunteering, Book Groups, Dog Parks,  Senior Center, Meet-Up.com, etc...

In all my life, I have only known three ugly women.  Nearly every woman has a glow, a radiance under certain circumstances.  The media tries to tell us only photoshopped women are attractive.  The traits viewers consider ugly today are yesterday's norm!  What I'm getting at, is I have yet to see a modest woman try to extort a man.

So, there is a connection between this money-mongering type you mention and immodesty/vanity.  You know, if you find a modest girl who is 23 now, you theoretically could be sizzling with her for twenty more years before menopause hits her.  Parks and Rec, Mountaineers, square dancing, Irish dancing, Scottish dancing, community college classes, dog parks, workplaces...

If a guy tells a lady he is on a budget, and if his reasons make sense, and if the woman has any values and interest in him at all, most women don't mind going dutch or doing activities that are free.  Although it is good to be gallant at least on the first date, but also to set a reasonable precedent so that you can do that occassionally.  Not to set the bar too high where it can't be met again, causing confusion or disappointment later in the woman.

Women date men who can't afford phone minutes, can't afford gas, sneak their own alcohol in, park further from events to save on parking fees even if she is in heels (tell her to bring walking shoes), etc... All of that happens all the time.  Sometimes, these are bad boys.  Sometimes they are not.  So.

For every woman of poor character that gets let into a life, two or three other better potential love matches are left unrealized simply because the person got busy wasting time with a someone of poor character.  I always say, "Don't let the assholes in!". But the door need not be shut.

Taaroa

Reading reviews for a concert you had to miss because of an unforeseen circumstance. Especially when they say it was excellent  :'(

ShayP

Not getting my daily newspaper.  It's always delivered by 5:00 am.  I believe it was stolen.  I refuse to walk 2 blocks to purchase another one.  My rage is palpable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on October 21, 2017, 11:00:45 PM
You know, if you find a modest girl who is 23 now,

Speaking of "Things That Annoy (Me)," Millennials. Ugh. Just shoot me with the gas.

Swishypants

Quote from: ShayP on October 22, 2017, 06:28:32 AM
Not getting my daily newspaper.  It's always delivered by 5:00 am.  I believe it was stolen.  I refuse to walk 2 blocks to purchase another one.  My rage is palpable.

Agreed. Nothing cleans glass better than non-glossy newsprint and Windex. My mirrors look like hell.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2017, 06:52:59 AM

Speaking of "Things That Annoy (Me)," Millennials. Ugh. Just shoot me with the gas.
Ok yeah well good point.

Jojo

Quote from: ShayP on October 22, 2017, 06:28:32 AM
All the companies I've had will cheerfully bring you a replacement copy.  Not sure when though.

And set your alarm, get to the paper early, and sprinkle cayenne pepper inside it.  Then repackage it nicely and set it back on the porch. After a couple weeks of that routine, problem solved.

Jojo

Quote from: Catsmile on October 13, 2017, 03:57:41 AM
I understand what you are saying, people are more fucking rude than in years gone by. On the other hand overall we live more safely than any time in recorded history. Yet bad things still happen all the time, like rape, murder, molestation, if only they would legislate against such things and call them felonies... Oh wait they already do. Well... Maybe if they make evermore legislation about public use of fixtures we'll be one step closer to preventing and eradicating those crimes. <ThefuqEMOJI>

I am not terrified of public restrooms or most men.  No more than a retailer is afraid of shop lifters of insurance frauders who fake accidents on property.  The stakes are high enough to warrant cameras on merchandise.  I find it ridiculous an $8 item is locked to a hanger and has a security device on it which is detected at the epstore exit.  That is a lot of investment to protect an $8 item, when there is no protection of an 8-year old girl in a restroom with her pants down, other than the fact that men are nit allowed in on the honor system.

Not to be too insulting, but men's honor is a very fragile thing to base security on.

The stigma of being caught in a woman's room is enough to keep most deviants out.  Their detection apprehension is up, and they can't do harm as easily.  But if they are allowed in just because they act like a tranny, then they would have the perfect cover to commit crimes.  Serious crimes that can result in death from perineal infection, pregnancy of minors, venereal disease, unwanted pregnancies, orphans, fatherless children, women bound to their rapist for child support reasons, assaults on the elderly, who heal poorly, and last but not least, more abortions and public burden of emergency room funding.

Men without penises (such as post-op trannys) can't cause six of the above crimes.  So, I have no problem with post-ops being in there.  To me, that make sense.

Yes, laws keeping men out of the ladies and girls' room do deter crime.  All my life, there was a $250 fine for using the wrong restroom.

Legislation chipping those potentially dangerous erect cocks sounds like it would defiantly lead to a better America, bloody brilliant idea that one. Cauz once a cock gets erect something is gonna get fucked, so hide your children and wives, citizens! Especially those deviant cocks. EVERYONE GETS A CHIP! <OPRAHEMOJI> Gotta nip it in the bud! <GENDERchips because you just can't have twoEMOJI>

Life truly can be tough and scary as hell sometimes. I'm sorry you seem to feel terrified of the ever-changing world around you. Especially of gender-fluid penises along <or short, no bias> with whats attached to them. No government can Nerf the world to make everyone safe at all times, no matter how much legislation gets passed into law. Every law ever made has been and always will be broken, until the government implants us with a chip to fix that problem. <ORWELLwet dreamEMOJI> 

Wait, women are a minority? News to me. Wimmen as of 2010 make up 50.8 % of the US population. Women just edge out men on that one. So... um yeah. However all the gay, tranz, and "gender-fluid" people are a real minority, at the moment. Meanwhile people don't want the "wrong" gender sharing the "wrong" public bathrooms, because my sensibilities are offended. OH! And disease, molestation, rape, & murder, insert other lewd acts too. <WATdoEMOJI><INSERTtamponEMOJI>

Do you think a gender bathroom law is going to stop anyone with lewd intentions, much less with molesting, rape, or murderous intent in their heart? How much of a deterrent would a fine and a month in jail be, on top of those other felonies? As to the disease vectors, bleach will work better than faith in a law. Air born vectors apply everywhere not only bathrooms. <PUBLICbathrooms have always been scaryEMOJI> <SERIOUSLYEMOJI>

Deviant people are gonna do all kinds of sick, lewd, molesting, raping, murdering acts in the wrong bathroom. But alas, a plastic sign and law stopped it!! <MOAR ridiculousness ensues as scenario unfoldsEMOJI> <ENDis nearEMOJI>

2010 US Population:
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2017, 07:12:26 PM
I have never seen a gender wage gap. Since the female generally takes time out of her career to have the kids, a wage gap develops, but it is not because of gender, it is because that person took themselves out of the workforce for an extended period of time. In 40 years in military, large and small businesses and all levels of management l, I never saw a person negatively affected by short maternity leaves. It was only when someone took years out of their career to raise kids. And those parents seemed to be willing to make that same decision over and over.
Thank you for the clarification.  I thougt the gender pay gap was based on equal work for unequal pay.  I see now that as of 1963, equal work must pay the sexes equally.  I hadn't known that, as some of my experience seemed to be to the contrary.  So yes, if a family wants a cook, cleaner, nurturer, chauffer, baby-sitter, shopper, etc... they do pay a price later.  And it's usually the women that go back into the work force with supposedly out of date skills and low pay, even though she has been laboring for years on the home front.

That's why I think that when HR divvies out from our paychecks the amounts for Social Security, IRS, and workers' insurance, they also ought to divvy out half of what is ledt into a spousal account.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2017, 03:17:15 PM
Seems logical and well thought-out, but -as with open borders, "refugees," and illegals- a few thousand more rapes more or less does not trump the agenda of driving the country down, Balkanization, and destroying any sense of natural order.

Gender, like capitalism, is a social construct and needs to be destroyed because it is a fundamental part of the building blocks of the capitalist, sexist, nominally Christian, racist, classist, and earth-destroying Western hegemony of which the USA is the most evil member and promoter.
Honey I need the garbage taken out.  Dear what good would it do, the dump has been burning all day right down the street!

Jojo

Things that annoy you:. Uh, this thread!?

Jojo

WILLIE NELSON'S "YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND; YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND".

I really don't care to hear what he was thinking when he screwed her, over.  And neither does she!  He is just not that important that he could ever make her feel second best.  Or he did, and so she left.  Whatever.  The whole song is a stupid waste of time and should have stayed inside his head, to be used as a propellant toward self-improvement, not entertainment or back-handed compliments after-the-fact.

And only bad people begin apologies with, "If".  If I made you feel bad....  "If" is a cop-out.  Good people deign to ASK her how she feels instead of being too chicken or self-important. 

People here have pointed out it is a ballad about self-remorse.  Riiiiiiiight, ballads about self-remorse do not make good entertainment.  Save it for the shrink, and get on with real relating.  Stop talking about life and start living it.  You are an entertainer!

I can't believe he would ever expect her to even speak to him again, after insinuating that he believes she let him walk all over her.  Gees, at least give the poor lady some credit -maybe she actually did NOT tolerate neglect.  Maybe she hit him over the head with a fryin pan.  Oh, no, that would be too painful to remember.  Maybe she was busy and didn't even notice the time of day when he was gone.  Nah, that would be too humbling to remember.  He just ignores too many realities, and magnifies the ones that only flatter his ego.

Jojo

Adelle, for selling out to the maker of the bikini barista mentality, Bond.

Quote from: Jojo on October 24, 2017, 03:52:37 AM
WILLIE NELSON'S "YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND; YOU WERE ALWAYS ON MY MIND".

I really don't care to hear what he was thinking when he screwed her, over.  And neither does she!  He is just not that important that he could ever make her feel second best.  Or he did, and so she left.  Whatever.  The whole song is a stupid waste of time and should have stayed inside his head, to be used as a propellant toward self-improvement, not entertainment or back-handed compliments after-the-fact.

And only bad people begin apologies with, "If".  If I made you feel bad....  "If" is a cop-out.  Good people deign to ASK her how she feels instead of being too chicken or self-important. 

People here have pointed out it is a ballad about self-remorse.  Riiiiiiiight, ballads about self-remorse do not make good entertainment.  Save it for the shrink, and get on with real relating.  Stop talking about life and start living it.  You are an entertainer!

I can't believe he would ever expect her to even speak to him again, after insinuating that he believes she let him walk all over her.  Gees, at least give the poor lady some credit -maybe she actually did NOT tolerate neglect.  Maybe she hit him over the head with a fryin pan.  Oh, no, that would be too painful to remember.  Maybe she was busy and didn't even notice the time of day when he was gone.  Nah, that would be too humbling to remember.  He just ignores too many realities, and magnifies the ones that only flatter his ego.

It was first recorded by a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY75PasD6lA

ShayP

Quote from: Jojo on October 24, 2017, 02:11:55 AM
All the companies I've had will cheerfully bring you a replacement copy.  Not sure when though.

Not here.  Oh yeah, they claim they will but it never happens.  At best, if you complain several times, they may tack an extra week on to your subscription for free. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ShayP on October 24, 2017, 11:50:02 AM
Not here.  Oh yeah, they claim they will but it never happens.  At best, if you complain several times, they may tack an extra week on to your subscription for free.

And that when you say Alright but, but, but...I'm gonna burn the building down.

ShayP

Showing up for work only to have the boss tell you they are overstaffed and I can have the day off.  I would've appreciated a phone call rather than waste gas on a 45 minute drive...one way.  >:(