• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things That Annoy You

Started by onan, May 22, 2011, 02:41:35 AM

Swishypants

Men have a tiny vageen in the tip of the peener; maybe just a little lesbian sex please?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 10:10:16 AM
We have different issues. LOL. I just want to know that the woman I am going to get it on with actually has a vagina. Apparently in this day in age that is a no no. LOL

On this one point, you and I are in full agreement.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2017, 10:50:43 AM
On this one point, you and I are in full agreement.

I think you would agree with PBS on a lot more things than you would with me. She's the raging lesbian but I'm the raging liberal. Don't get us mixed up

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 11:12:56 AM
I think you would agree with PBS on a lot more things than you would with me. She's the raging lesbian but I'm the raging liberal. Don't get us mixed up

In a world full of breasteseses it is easy to get confused.

Swishypants

PBS is not a lesbian. She is just surrounded by beta-males.

TigerLily

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 11:27:03 AM
PBS is not a lesbian. She is just surrounded by beta-males.

And you're ... what? ... omega3?

Jojo

Quote from: TigerLily on October 11, 2017, 10:01:48 AM
And I thought heterosexual daters had issues

Many drag queens use ladies rooms.  Their intentions are good, but i still think it's wrong because they are big, have penises, and could overpower a woman.  When drag queens are allowed in, then a devious hetero in costume would be allowed in, too, leading to crime.

This is how i feel about ladies' restrooms.  Males with male genitilia age 6 and under probably need to be in there if their caregiver is a female.  BUT, they need to be trained to keep their eyes to themself and realize they are a guest.  Recent media is perverting littlle boys, because in recent years, little boys have been acting very bold in ladies rooms:
-Staring at breasts
-Giving women the once-over
-Leering approvingly (unbelievable, but true)
-Crawling on the floor into adjacent stalls
-Trying vigorously to open doors without knocking
-We all know latches dont always work
-Having cat-got-the-mouse facial expressions
Their parents/uardians dont even seem to notice or care.  Absurd.  When i grew up, little boys kept their eyes down and understood they were a reluctant guest in the ladies loo.

As for adults, humans with penises capable of erection should not be in the women's loo.  The issue could be resolved by having state id match one's genitals/sex type.  Let's not get lost in pop language like "gender" on topics when the real issue is "sex type".

There should be a sex type chip in state identification so we can slide our id into a sex-type id box on live-monitored camera at ladies room doors.  To keep women and girls safe.  I hate to say it, but when a little girl is raped, the sex act is often fatal due to the destruction of tissue between the back and front, which leads to fatal infections from the colon.

The risk of being raped is small, but the stakes are very high:
-Death of a little girl
-Trauma/PTSD
-Impregnation of a minor
-STDs,
-STDs possibly infecting a marriage bed
-STDs infecting a fetus if the victim is pregnant
-Pregnancy
-Pregnancy complicarions
-Abortion (rape is often murder, and i think it should be seriously weighed that if a woman aborts a rape fetus, the rapist should be prosecuted for its murder)
-Child support court issues binding the victim and her current/future husband to the perp (that issue could be improved)
-The high cost of hospital birthing procedures
-The lack of father's DNA or health info for the child's medical records
-Custody issues (hard to believe there are rape custody issues, since the conception occurred during rape, sounds like an automatic restraining order to me.  Someone who violently or coercively knowingly creates a fatherless child, cannot possibly be any role model to speak of).

Anyhow, when a woman is on a toilet, she is half naked, and naked in the the area rapists target.  Those little door latches are nothing.  Would a man drop HIS drawers if a potential rapist was nearby?  We think not.  So why should 50% of the human race?  Of course the risk is low, so is the risk of burglary.  But we all lock our doors!  The level of risk is irrelevant when the actual stakes are high.  Some things you just shouldnt risk at all, let alone multiple times daily, everywhere you go.

Based on the number of rapists who just dont seem concerned with birthing fees, child support, etc... I'm starting to wonder if rapists just assume women are on hormonal birth control or would use morning after abortion pills, depending on their access to them.  Most women i know dont like the side effects of hormonal birth control.  Some women dont use hormonal birth control because it has abortifacents in it to kill any egg that gets past the regular birth control hormones, like a built-in Morning After pill.  Which is abortion, so some women avoid that.  Some women avoid hormonal birth control because it has been said to increase the risk of cancer.

Many rapists are caught, but I have never heard of one paying for birthing delivery fees, which are in the thousands of dollars per birth, right?  If the court-ordered payment of birthing fees were in the news more, rapists might think twice.  Because it would be an immediate concern, not some future issue like child support.

If a strong adult man has a penis which can rape and cause all the above harm, he has no place in a room where women, who are generally not as strong, are half naked, change clothes, insert tampons, etc... 

If a queen is afraid of being sodomized in the men's room, then she should think twice about where she uses restrooms.  Even so, all the drag queens I've ever seen have twice to three times the arm strength of most of the women I've known, and a lot less body fat (hence more strength).

When I grew up, there was a $250 fine for using the wrong restroom!  I look forward to sex-type scan technology allowing women to safely use a toilet room.  And alarms and cameras in case of breach or tampering.  Restrooms should protect girls and women from violence and coerced impregnation, protecting females at least to the extent that retailers protect consumer goods at the door sensors!

Squishypants be nice to my post!

albrecht

Was at Home Depot today to get some supplies and they already had CHRISTMAS stuff and promotion isles. In mid October? WTF?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2017, 03:01:19 PM
Was at Home Depot today to get some supplies and they already had CHRISTMAS stuff and promotion isles. In mid October? WTF?

You would have been aware of that if you had been tuning into the Senda News Network.

https://youtu.be/mnCZVf8d2kI

albrecht

Quote from: Jojo on October 12, 2017, 02:22:23 PM
Many drag queens use ladies rooms.  Their intentions are good, but i still think it's wrong because they are big, have penises, and could overpower a woman.  When drag queens are allowed in, then a devious hetero in costume would be allowed in, too, leading to crime.

This is how i feel about ladies' restrooms.  Males with male genitilia age 6 and under probably need to be in there if their caregiver is a female.  BUT, they need to be trained to keep their eyes to themself and realize they are a guest.  Recent media is perverting littlle boys, because in recent years, little boys have been acting very bold in ladies rooms:
-Staring at breasts
Their parents/uardians dont even seem to notice or care.  Absurd.  When i grew up, little boys kept their eyes down and understood they were a reluctant guest in the ladies loo.

As for adults, humans with penises capable of erection should not be in the women's loo.  The issue could be resolved by having state id match one's genitals/sex type.  Let's not get lost in pop language like "gender" on topics when the real issue is "sex type".

There should be a sex type chip in state identification so we can slide our id into a sex-type id box on live-monitored camera at ladies room doors.  To keep women and girls safe.  I hate to say it, but when a little girl is raped, the sex act is often fatal due to the destruction of tissue between the back and front, which leads to fatal infections from the colon.

-Death of a little girl
-Trauma/PTSD
-Impregnation of a minor
-STDs,
-Pregnancy
-Pregnancy complicarions
-Abortion (rape is often murder, and i think it should be seriously weighed that if a woman aborts a rape fetus, the rapist should be prosecuted for its murder)
-Child support court issues binding the victim and her current/future husband to the perp (that issue could be improved)
-Custody issues (hard to believe there are rape custody issues, since the conception occurred during rape, sounds like an automatic restraining order to me.  Someone who violently or coercively knowingly creates a fatherless child, cannot possibly be any role model to speak of).

Anyhow, when a woman is on a toilet, she is half naked, and naked in the the area rapists target.  Those little door latches are nothing.  Would a man drop HIS drawers if a potential rapist was nearby?  We think not.  So why should 50% of the human race?  Of course the risk is low, so is the risk of burglary.  But we all lock our doors!  The level of risk is irrelevant when the actual stakes are high.  Some things you just shouldnt risk at all, let alone multiple times daily, everywhere you go.

Based on the number of rapists who just dont seem concerned with birthing fees, child support, etc... I'm starting to wonder if rapists just assume women are on hormonal birth control or would use morning after abortion pills, depending on their access to them.  Most women i know dont like the side effects of hormonal birth control.  Some women dont use hormonal birth control because it has abortifacents in it to kill any egg that gets past the regular birth control hormones, like a built-in Morning After pill.  Which is abortion, so some women avoid that.  Some women avoid hormonal birth control because it has been said to increase the risk of cancer.

Many rapists are caught, but I have never heard of one paying for birthing delivery fees, which are in the thousands of dollars per birth, right?  If the court-ordered payment of birthing fees were in the news more, rapists might think twice.  Because it would be an immediate concern, not some future issue like child support.

If a strong adult man has a penis which can rape and cause all the above harm, he has no place in a room where women, who are generally not as strong, are half naked, change clothes, insert tampons, etc... 

If a queen is afraid of being sodomized in the men's room, then she should think twice about where she uses restrooms.  Even so, all the drag queens I've ever seen have twice to three times the arm strength of most of the women I've known, and a lot less body fat (hence more strength).

When I grew up, there was a $250 fine for using the wrong restroom!  I look forward to sex-type scan technology allowing women to safely use a toilet room.  And alarms and cameras in case of breach or tampering.  Restrooms should protect girls and women from violence and coerced impregnation, protecting females at least to the extent that retailers protect consumer goods at the door sensors!

Seems logical and well thought-out, but -as with open borders, "refugees," and illegals- a few thousand more rapes more or less does not trump the agenda of driving the country down, Balkanization, and destroying any sense of natural order.

Gender, like capitalism, is a social construct and needs to be destroyed because it is a fundamental part of the building blocks of the capitalist, sexist, nominally Christian, racist, classist, and earth-destroying Western hegemony of which the USA is the most evil member and promoter.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2017, 03:17:15 PM
Seems logical and well thought-out, but -as with open borders, "refugees," and illegals- a few thousand more rapes more or less does not trump the agenda of driving the country down, Balkanization, and destroying any sense of natural order.

Gender, like capitalism, is a social construct and needs to be destroyed because it is a fundamental part of the building blocks of the capitalist, sexist, nominally Christian, racist, classist, and earth-destroying Western hegemony of which the USA is the most evil member and promoter.
I totally agree.  When i was a child, there was one toy dept, not his and hers!  Parents used all pastels on babies, green, yellow, not just blue and pink.  One mans dress is another mans kilt.  Im sure Jesus wore long dresses, which was considered gender appropriate.  Women have been accorded more freedom, but they now bear more responsibility, being heavily employed while still being the primary domestic cleaner, nurturer, and milking cow.  I dont think gender freedom should be punished like that.  In the offsets i would expect, men might find more gender freedom.  But, in a way, men are trapped by the wage gap.  As long as the wage gap exists, gender roles are going to stay the same because paychecks matter immediately, while housework and after school activities can be juggled according to the needs of the household. 

Until the wage gap is resolved, wouldn't it be interesting if married or live-in couples' paycheck direct deposits were split 50-50 by employers.  She is house cleaner, taxi, chef, gopher, nurse, childcare provider, etc... yet there are no built-in monetary compensations for her during reproductive years.  With the divorce rate being so high, it is hardly fair to say the husband's pension will cover her...  There are so many women out there who still "have to ask" their husband for their fair share of discretionary income.  Women are paid less, and those who maintain a home and family are often forced into dependency.

Not to be negative.  Things have come a long way, mostly because of economic necessity.  But men's role hasn't seemed to adjust much.

Catsmile

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 11, 2017, 10:10:16 AM
We have different issues. LOL. I just want to know that the woman I am going to get it on with actually has a vagina. Apparently in this day in age that is a no no. LOL

Does it really matter that much, as long as they are age of consent and willing? Will they take your lesbian card at the next meeting? Then further insult your sensibilities by replacing the card with an evil dildo? For shame!<BLUSHwink wink nod nodEMOJI>

Just duct tape that annoying thing back and have your way with em'. You don't always have to move in with them on the 3rd date. Wham bam thankya ma'am works if you're honest up front. Why all the hangups? Old people, PPFFFFT! Feels good do it!! AmIRite?! So little tiem. So many hangups.<WINKwhatca' wearin'EMOJI>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuqWElB8Ic

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on October 12, 2017, 07:05:05 PM
I totally agree.  When i was a child, there was one toy dept, not his and hers!  Parents used all pastels on babies, green, yellow, not just blue and pink.  One mans dress is another mans kilt.  Im sure Jesus wore long dresses, which was considered gender appropriate.  Women have been accorded more freedom, but they now bear more responsibility, being heavily employed while still being the primary domestic cleaner, nurturer, and milking cow.  I dont think gender freedom should be punished like that.  In the offsets i would expect, men might find more gender freedom.  But, in a way, men are trapped by the wage gap.  As long as the wage gap exists, gender roles are going to stay the same because paychecks matter immediately, while housework and after school activities can be juggled according to the needs of the household. 

Until the wage gap is resolved, wouldn't it be interesting if married or live-in couples' paycheck direct deposits were split 50-50 by employers.  She is house cleaner, taxi, chef, gopher, nurse, childcare provider, etc... yet there are no built-in monetary compensations for her during reproductive years.  With the divorce rate being so high, it is hardly fair to say the husband's pension will cover her...  There are so many women out there who still "have to ask" their husband for their fair share of discretionary income.  Women are paid less, and those who maintain a home and family are often forced into dependency.

Not to be negative.  Things have come a long way, mostly because of economic necessity.  But men's role hasn't seemed to adjust much.

I have never seen a gender wage gap. Since the female generally takes time out of her career to have the kids, a wage gap develops, but it is not because of gender, it is because that person took themselves out of the workforce for an extended period of time. In 40 years in military, large and small businesses and all levels of management l, I never saw a person negatively affected by short maternity leaves. It was only when someone took years out of their career to raise kids. And those parents seemed to be willing to make that same decision over and over.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2017, 07:12:26 PM
I have never seen a gender wage gap. Since the female generally takes time out of her career to have the kids, a wage gap develops, but it is not because of gender, it is because that person took themselves out of the workforce for an extended period of time. In 40 years in military, large and small businesses and all levels of management l, I never saw a person negatively affected by short maternity leaves. It was only when someone took years out of their career to raise kids. And those parents seemed to be willing to make that same decision over and over.
This is frequently discussed here obviously. From the actual data I've seen a lot is also about risk. Generally speaking, and for a variety of reasons, men, historically have taken more risks, as you mention longer hours without breaks (for kids, family, parents, etc,) less gaps in career, and so more reward. Not always and there are certainly counter-examples (real-estate and medical sales for two (I hear Big Pharma loves to hire ex-UK cheerleaders for their outside sales team) where women work on strong commission etc. But regardless of gender (which is a social construct so we really shouldn't even be discussing this!) At many medical schools etc there are more women than men now. And they have to work a lot to get through school, residency, etc etc.

Certain jobs, positions, style-of-pay (hourly, overtime, salary, commission, reliability, etc,) and industry/location mean a different level of income. Even in the same company. And it is not just women. Engineering types often complain about management and sales people making more than the guys who make/invent stuff. Sometimes it is "people-skills," sometimes it is psychological, sometimes it is interest: whatever. Often introverts won't ASK for raises, and that doesn't mean only women certainly. One study was saying though that women were more likely not to be asking for promotions, taking new jobs, etc. Only, relatively, recently has the "nerd" become the rich guy, at least in public, I imagine a lot of the bankers behind the thrones were the 'nerds' etc.

I also would imagine a number of men, not just women, going down in "earning power" due to taking "safer" positions, careers, or jobs when things like school debt, family, etc happen versus the single-guy who often is more able/willing to work ass off in whatever risky area, whether Wall St finance or roughnecking on some fracking shale. And make a lot or lose a lot.

Catsmile

Many drag queens use ladies rooms.  Their intentions are good, but i still think it's wrong because they are big, have penises, and could overpower a woman.  When drag queens are allowed in, then a devious hetero in costume would be allowed in, too, leading to crime.   ...

MMM!!! Juicy!!! I know what I'm dressing as for Halloween! <EXCITEDgoogle searching devious hetero costumesEMOJI>

Found it! Legit devious hetro in costume, costume! U like?

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 12, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2017, 07:50:36 PM
This is frequently discussed here obviously. From the actual data I've seen a lot is also about risk...

Certain jobs, positions, style-of-pay (hourly, overtime, salary, commission, reliability, etc,) and industry/location mean a different level of income... Sometimes it is "people-skills," sometimes it is psychological, sometimes it is interest: whatever. Often introverts won't ASK for raises, and that doesn't mean only women certainly. One study was saying though that women were more likely not to be asking for promotions, taking new jobs, etc...

Studies have repeatedly shown all this to be the case.  Another considerable factor is women taking jobs closer to home to be with the kids sooner after work instead of coming back from further away and stuck in traffic.

This is another example of 1) media, politicians, and others misusing statistics for their own reasons (in this case looking at the end result only, and not examining the underlying factors), and 2) the libs/Dems/media willing to smear the country and divide us for political gain

In my experience women earned the same as the guys did at the same level, amount of experience, and amount of time spent with the company, if not more.  It certainly wasn't less.  It seemed to me the ''favorites'' were treated better when it came to pay, bonuses, promotions, and work assignments, and that was a mixed bag in terms of who was considered a favorite, and based on a variety of reasons by different managers. 

Jackstar

Quote from: Catsmile on October 12, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
Does it really matter that much, as long as they are age of consent and willing?

The forum has reached a new low.

Norm

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

Even the bottom has a bottom.

Catsmile

-Staring at breasts

-Death of a little girl
-Trauma/PTSD
-Impregnation of a minor
-STDs,
-Pregnancy
-Pregnancy complicarions

I'd hate to live where you folks live, sounds like scary places. Maybe you could bootstrap yourselves outta there somehow, instead of waiting for big government to do something. 

Hell, if the stakes <MMMsteakesEMOJI> are as high as rape maybe we should have the government make more laws that are strictly enforced. Ensuring women can't leave the house without a male chaperon. Segregating women & men during other public activities could possibly reduce rape and molestation of weak females, so most public activities need to be gender segregated by law. Women should also be made to wear a formless black garb that covers every part of the body from head to toe, also strictly enforced by law. Said formless garb could reduce the potential of wild, leering, erect, lustful, raping, penises from doing harm to a genuine defenseless female. I'm sure devious genders would never wear black formless costumes to commit crimes.

OH WAIT... such places already exist, but most Westerners agree they are mostly unlivable shitholes.

Allahu Akbar

Then the argument becomes, we don't need all those laws the shitholes have. Whats needed is moar camera surveillance, checkpoints, and Radio Frequency Identification chips (RFID) everywhere 24/7. Nao Big Brother, hackers, & possibly other countries just got a raging erection, to rape the finances & freedom of every person under said laws. Other than that, what could go wrong? But... but...THINK OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!

Not to mention a lot of those same arguments were made to keep blacks from using the same bathrooms, water fountains, pools, schools, and restaurants back in the day. I reckon if they brought those segregation laws back we could reduce rape and diseases even moar. (S) How I long for days past, when I was a child. When all the niggers knew there place, and weren't uppity. (/S)

Remember folks it's only big government when they make or remove laws I disagree with.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Jojo

And a book written by a recent Coast guest has a title that keeps men stuck in the strict gender role of sexual consumers and one-track minds.  The book is entitled Zen and the Art of Man Maintenance, as if maintaining a man is no mofe complicated than sexual pleasure.  Of course, sexual needs are important maintenance, but i dont think sex should be the only defining factor.  Men need a lot of things, from respect and love to a sense of life satisfaction and meaning.  But the publisher relegated men to their mere reproductive selves.

Quote from: Jojo on October 12, 2017, 10:54:06 PM
And a book written by a recent Coast guest has a title that keeps men stuck in the strict gender role of sexual consumers and one-track minds.  The book is entitled Zen and the Art of Man Maintenance, as if maintaining a man is no mofe complicated than sexual pleasure.  Of course, sexual needs are important maintenance, but i dont think sex should be the only defining factor...

Correct, we need sandwiches once in awhile.  And beer.  And sports.  And something on wheels.  Ok, fire and explosions.

Jojo

Quote from: Catsmile on October 12, 2017, 10:40:25 PM
I'd hate to live where you folks live, sounds like scary places. Maybe you could bootstrap yourselves outta there somehow, instead of waiting for big government to do something. 

Hell, if the stakes <MMMsteakesEMOJI> are as high as rape maybe we should have the government make more laws that are strictly enforced. Ensuring women can't leave the house without a male chaperon. Segregating women & men during other public activities could possibly reduce rape and molestation of weak females, so most public activities need to be gender segregated by law. Women should also be made to wear a formless black garb that covers every part of the body from head to toe, also strictly enforced by law. Said formless garb could reduce the potential of wild, leering, erect, lustful, raping, penises from doing harm to a genuine defenseless female. I'm sure devious genders would never wear black formless costumes to commit crimes.

OH WAIT... such places already exist, but most Westerners agree they are mostly unlivable shitholes.

Allahu Akbar

Then the argument becomes, we don't need all those laws the shitholes have. Whats needed is moar camera surveillance, checkpoints, and Radio Frequency Identification chips (RFID) everywhere 24/7. Nao Big Brother, hackers, & possibly other countries just got a raging erection, to rape the finances & freedom of every person under said laws. Other than that, what could go wrong? But... but...THINK OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!!

Not to mention a lot of those same arguments were made to keep blacks from using the same bathrooms, water fountains, pools, schools, and restaurants back in the day. I reckon if they brought those segregation laws back we could reduce rape and diseases even moar. (S) How I long for days past, when I was a child. When all the niggers knew there place, and weren't uppity. (/S)

Remember folks it's only big government when they make or remove laws I disagree with.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
We might be comoaring apples to oranges.  Because Im talking about men with penises capable of erection, like pre-ops, transvestites, and predators in those disguises.  Not trans-sexuals.  As I understand it, a trans-woman has no penis, so that's fine in the loo!

But my hackles are raised because Im in a state that has allowed men to use women's room even if the men are pre-op or only transvestites.  That might be why I am so concerned.  (Some other states' areas are requiring the sex change to be complete before the ladies' room is allowed.  That makes more sense.)

But anyhow, hardly much more liberty would be compromised than when you buy groceries and the alarm goes off at the door.  With any man in a skirt allowed to use the ladies loo here, this state cares more about the can of peas at a WalMart door than the safety of girls in the restroom.  I understand what you're saying, but when I'm half naked, somewhat tangled in clothes, possibly trying to bend a tampon up there (which many women do while standing) in a room with no windows and only one way out, I don't feel at liberty.  I often feel endangered, although it helps when I am very vigilant, have my self-defense weapons, have my phones, and have other women present.

Also, elderly and disabled people already don't have enough restroom liberty in single stall restroms.  So, if liberty is a primary concern, let's fix restrooms and restroom protocol so that the elderly and disabled can navigate!.  Most people don't realize there are some people with medical conditions who should not be alone behind a locked metal door (as most single stall restroom doors are), or who are not strong enough to navigate the 50lbs of unreasonable resistance tension men install on the top of the door hinge area.  These are people who are well enough to go out alone, who don't need caregivers, but who may need paramedics at times, like epileptics, people on insulin, hypoglycemics, people at high risk for stroke, people weakened by chemo, heart patients, and more.  Locking the single stall door is dangerous for them because they might lose consciousness and need to be found hopefully by the next user, before brain damage or death occurs.  But if the door is locked, no one will find them for a long time.  Most people won't complain to management if a single stall room is locked a long time.  And, to make matters even more vulnerable, some of this population has to, uh, wipe while standing up due to medical conditions, which makes their genitals even more exposed to someone who barges in without knocking first and waiting for an answer. THESE elderly, sick and disabled people would have MORE liberty if restrooms were monitored better and protocols established for navigating unlocked single stall doors.  So, what about that aspect of liberty. 

The door being shut should be enough to make a man knock first and wait for a response.  But most don't.  They exercise "male priviledge" and just barge in, all eyes, and unapologetically.  Sometimes leering at length, sometimes getting angry and blaming the disabled person.  Before being concerned about preserving liberty for healthy girls and women, let's obtain liberty for the aging/disabled population that has every right to leave their homes, yet seldom does for reasons as simple as this.  In Japan, these vulnerable people would be completely safe behind a mere curtain.  Here, they aren't even allotted privacy, although they are behind a heavy, closed, metal door!

I am not saying this just to be contrary.  I miss the old days when elderly people were out in public, when restroom doors didn't have 50lbs of tension on them.  When men and boys knew to knock and wait for an answer if a private area door was shut!

As for old racist arguments, it is NOT the same argument.  It is the opposite.  The old argument was about rules regarding minorities entering the area of majority.  Today's argument is about the rules regarding the majority gender entering the area of a minority, women.  Total opposite argument.

Some debaters might perceive trannys to be oppressed like slaves (although I think that is taking comparisons too far).  But I wasnt talking about post-op trannys anyhow, just humans with active penises. If a post-op tranny uses the ladies' room (or a eunich for that matter), that should be totally permissable.  It is only pre-op males that concern me in my loo!

And do knock first!

Catsmile

Quote from: Catsmile on October 12, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
Does it really matter that much, as long as they are age of consent and willing?

Quote from: Jackstar on October 12, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

Jackstar our very own stalker of women. Seems to find willing and consensual relationships between adults repugnant, and a new forum low. Or is the bisexuality, homosexuality aspect the new forum low? Why am I not surprised by this? It must be hard finding a good vict... um "non-consensual relationship", with such high standards.

Jackstal... um, Mike, for well adjusted people willing and consensual relationships are a good thing, and essential for ANY kind of well adjusted relationships.

Whats next? A screed about getting the queers, jews, & coons up against the wall, because they don't look right to you! Thinking something is "low" because it's consensual, or a gender preference, says way moar about you than those lowly people.

Watching someone with Mikes boundary issues, throwing rocks while inside a glass house is adorable. <KEKfrogEMOJI>

Moar solid Gold.

Praise, MV

Catsmile

Quote from: Jojo on October 13, 2017, 12:29:42 AM
We might be comoaring apples to oranges.  Because Im talking about men with penises capable of erection, like pre-ops, transvestites, and predators in those disguises.  Not trans-sexuals.  As I understand it, a trans-woman has no penis, so that's fine in the loo!

But my hackles are raised because Im in a state that has allowed men to use women's room even if the men are pre-op or only transvestites.  That might be why I am so concerned.  (Some other states' areas are requiring the sex change to be complete before the ladies' room is allowed.  That makes more sense.)

But anyhow, hardly much more liberty would be compromised than when you buy groceries and the alarm goes off at the door.  With any man in a skirt allowed to use the ladies loo here, this state cares more about the can of peas at a WalMart door than the safety of girls in the restroom.  I understand what you're saying, but when I'm half naked, somewhat tangled in clothes, possibly trying to bend a tampon up there (which many women do while standing) in a room with no windows and only one way out, I don't feel at liberty.  I often feel endangered, although it helps when I am very vigilant, have my self-defense weapons, have my phones, and have other women present.

Also, elderly and disabled people already don't have enough restroom liberty in single stall restroms.  So, if liberty is a primary concern, let's fix restrooms and restroom protocol so that the elderly and disabled can navigate!.  Most people don't realize there are some people with medical conditions who should not be alone behind a locked metal door (as most single stall restroom doors are), or who are not strong enough to navigate the 50lbs of unreasonable resistance tension men install on the top of the door hinge area.  These are people who are well enough to go out alone, who don't need caregivers, but who may need paramedics at times, like epileptics, people on insulin, hypoglycemics, people at high risk for stroke, people weakened by chemo, heart patients, and more.  Locking the single stall door is dangerous for them because they might lose consciousness and need to be found hopefully by the next user, before brain damage or death occurs.  But if the door is locked, no one will find them for a long time.  Most people won't complain to management if a single stall room is locked a long time.  And, to make matters even more vulnerable, some of this population has to, uh, wipe while standing up due to medical conditions, which makes their genitals even more exposed to someone who barges in without knocking first and waiting for an answer. THESE elderly, sick and disabled people would have MORE liberty if restrooms were monitored better and protocols established for navigating unlocked single stall doors.  So, what about that aspect of liberty. 

The door being shut should be enough to make a man knock first and wait for a response.  But most don't.  They exercise "male priviledge" and just barge in, all eyes, and unapologetically.  Sometimes leering at length, sometimes getting angry and blaming the disabled person.  Before being concerned about preserving liberty for healthy girls and women, let's obtain liberty for the aging/disabled population that has every right to leave their homes, yet seldom does for reasons as simple as this.  In Japan, these vulnerable people would be completely safe behind a mere curtain.  Here, they aren't even allotted privacy, although they are behind a heavy, closed, metal door!

I am not saying this just to be contrary.  I miss the old days when elderly people were out in public, when restroom doors didn't have 50lbs of tension on them.  When men and boys knew to knock and wait for an answer if a private area door was shut!

As for old racist arguments, it is NOT the same argument.  It is the opposite.  The old argument was about rules regarding minorities entering the area of majority.  Today's argument is about the rules regarding the majority gender entering the area of a minority, women.  Total opposite argument.

Some debaters might perceive trannys to be oppressed like slaves (although I think that is taking comparisons too far).  But I wasnt talking about post-op trannys anyhow, just humans with active penises. If a post-op tranny uses the ladies' room (or a eunich for that matter), that should be totally permissable.  It is only pre-op males that concern me in my loo!

And do knock first!

I understand what you are saying, people are more fucking rude than in years gone by. On the other hand overall we live more safely than any time in recorded history. Yet bad things still happen all the time, like rape, murder, molestation, if only they would legislate against such things and call them felonies... Oh wait they already do. Well... Maybe if they make evermore legislation about public use of fixtures we'll be one step closer to preventing and eradicating those crimes. <ThefuqEMOJI>

Legislation chipping those potentially dangerous erect cocks sounds like it would defiantly lead to a better America, bloody brilliant idea that one. Cauz once a cock gets erect something is gonna get fucked, so hide your children and wives, citizens! Especially those deviant cocks. EVERYONE GETS A CHIP! <OPRAHEMOJI> Gotta nip it in the bud! <GENDERchips because you just can't have twoEMOJI>

Life truly can be tough and scary as hell sometimes. I'm sorry you seem to feel terrified of the ever-changing world around you. Especially of gender-fluid penises along <or short, no bias> with whats attached to them. No government can Nerf the world to make everyone safe at all times, no matter how much legislation gets passed into law. Every law ever made has been and always will be broken, until the government implants us with a chip to fix that problem. <ORWELLwet dreamEMOJI> 

Wait, women are a minority? News to me. Wimmen as of 2010 make up 50.8 % of the US population. Women just edge out men on that one. So... um yeah. However all the gay, tranz, and "gender-fluid" people are a real minority, at the moment. Meanwhile people don't want the "wrong" gender sharing the "wrong" public bathrooms, because my sensibilities are offended. OH! And disease, molestation, rape, & murder, insert other lewd acts too. <WATdoEMOJI><INSERTtamponEMOJI>

Do you think a gender bathroom law is going to stop anyone with lewd intentions, much less with molesting, rape, or murderous intent in their heart? How much of a deterrent would a fine and a month in jail be, on top of those other felonies? As to the disease vectors, bleach will work better than faith in a law. Air born vectors apply everywhere not only bathrooms. <PUBLICbathrooms have always been scaryEMOJI> <SERIOUSLYEMOJI>

Deviant people are gonna do all kinds of sick, lewd, molesting, raping, murdering acts in the wrong bathroom. But alas, a plastic sign and law stopped it!! <MOAR ridiculousness ensues as scenario unfoldsEMOJI> <ENDis nearEMOJI>

2010 US Population:
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216

Jackstar

I often feel endangered, although it helps when I am very vigilant, have my self-defense weapons, have my phones, and have other women present.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/24/cheerleading-squad-from-hell-busted-for-forcing-team-into-painful-splits/

QuoteAlly Wakefield, a 13-year-old incoming freshman cheerleader at East High School, can be seen in one 24-second clip being forcefully held down by four people â€" three teammates and newly hired cheerleading coach Ozell Williams, KUSA reports. Police in Denver also are investigating the videos, which were sent anonymously to the station earlier this month.

“Please stop, please stop, please stop!” a pained Wakefield screams as several teammates hold her down as Williams stands behind her.

I'm not falling for your "girls are safe" balderdash. Girls go into the bathroom alone to put on makeup and plot against their rivals--girls don't want boys their prey seeing them without their warpaint on, or overhearing someone say, "Don't worry, I'm only going to suck him off, only if he buys me the fancy cheesecake--tell your brother I'm totally looking forward to the weekend!!!"

I wasnt talking about post-op trannys anyhow, just humans with active penises. If a post-op tranny uses the ladies' room (or a eunich for that matter), that should be totally permissable.  It is only pre-op males that concern me in my loo!

massive rolleyes

And do knock first!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7z-M92N4L8

wr250

QuoteRemember folks it's only big government when they make or remove laws I disagree with.
i have yet to see them actually remove a law. typically the law is "updated" or superseded to a new law (and the original is left on the books). perhaps we need more laws, as (apparently according to some) each one of us commits 3 felonies a day. more laws and we might commit moar felonies per day.

Swishypants

Quote from: Catsmile on October 13, 2017, 03:57:41 AM
I understand what you are saying, people are more fucking rude than in years gone by. On the other hand overall we live more safely than any time in recorded history. Yet bad things still happen all the time, like rape, murder, molestation, if only they would legislate against such things and call them felonies... Oh wait they already do. Well... Maybe if they make evermore legislation about public use of fixtures we'll be one step closer to preventing and eradicating those crimes. <ThefuqEMOJI>

Legislation chipping those potentially dangerous erect cocks sounds like it would defiantly lead to a better America, bloody brilliant idea that one. Cauz once a cock gets erect something is gonna get fucked, so hide your children and wives, citizens! Especially those deviant cocks. EVERYONE GETS A CHIP! <OPRAHEMOJI> Gotta nip it in the bud! <GENDERchips because you just can't have twoEMOJI>

Life truly can be tough and scary as hell sometimes. I'm sorry you seem to feel terrified of the ever-changing world around you. Especially of gender-fluid penises along <or short, no bias> with whats attached to them. No government can Nerf the world to make everyone safe at all times, no matter how much legislation gets passed into law. Every law ever made has been and always will be broken, until the government implants us with a chip to fix that problem. <ORWELLwet dreamEMOJI> 

Wait, women are a minority? News to me. Wimmen as of 2010 make up 50.8 % of the US population. Women just edge out men on that one. So... um yeah. However all the gay, tranz, and "gender-fluid" people are a real minority, at the moment. Meanwhile people don't want the "wrong" gender sharing the "wrong" public bathrooms, because my sensibilities are offended. OH! And disease, molestation, rape, & murder, insert other lewd acts too. <WATdoEMOJI><INSERTtamponEMOJI>

Do you think a gender bathroom law is going to stop anyone with lewd intentions, much less with molesting, rape, or murderous intent in their heart? How much of a deterrent would a fine and a month in jail be, on top of those other felonies? As to the disease vectors, bleach will work better than faith in a law. Air born vectors apply everywhere not only bathrooms. <PUBLICbathrooms have always been scaryEMOJI> <SERIOUSLYEMOJI>

Deviant people are gonna do all kinds of sick, lewd, molesting, raping, murdering acts in the wrong bathroom. But alas, a plastic sign and law stopped it!! <MOAR ridiculousness ensues as scenario unfoldsEMOJI> <ENDis nearEMOJI>

2010 US Population:
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045216