• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jerry

Quote from: serenity on August 08, 2015, 02:48:37 PM
Listening to last night's RCH. Someone needs to tell him its KEITH Rowland NOT RICH Rowland. KEITH KEITH KEITH

man oh man

RCH has said that Rich is Keith's son and is doing his website.

From the contact info page : Rich Rowland â€" webmaster@othersideofmidnight.com

Morgus

Quote from: Spinner on August 08, 2015, 01:43:08 PM
Here's the message that Art was talking about last night. It's posted on the home page of ArtBell.com

Message from Time Traveler David
http://artbell.com/message-from-time-traveler-david/

BTW, I'm calling BS on that. Sounds like someone's ideal world.
Nice try, though.
Yep, David's future (400-500 years hence) is an idyllic paradise, he even says all people in the middle east living together in peace and love.
He didn't say how that all came about though.

Quote from: ASC on July 29, 2015, 06:12:28 PM
oh man (name changed to protect) StackJar gets away with much worse than that :D

I get bellgab and embrace the bellgab culture. We didn't need that guy. As you were everyone.

so.... I heard Republicans and Democrats don't agree on stuff.
Some of you newer posters have the brains of simpletons; your analogies modulate between shite and piss.. Go suckle on your mummies teets!

BellBoy

Quote from: Jessicas Place on August 08, 2015, 04:29:15 PM
Some of you newer posters have the brains of simpletons

That is sooooooo true!

Quote from: BellBoy on August 08, 2015, 04:44:28 PM

That is sooooooo true!
My newness has nothing to do with the comment I made.  The storm of shite I'm referring to are you, jackass, oh pardon, jack star and asc.  Once again another worthless analogy or remark.

BellBoy

Quote from: Jessicas Place on August 08, 2015, 04:56:52 PM
analogy

Analogy (from the Greek ἀναλογία, analogia, "proportion" is a cognitive process of transferring information or meaning from a particular subject (the analogue or source) to another (the target), or a linguistic expression corresponding to such a process. In a narrower sense, analogy is an inference or an argument from one particular to another particular, as opposed to deduction, induction, and abduction, where at least one of the premises or the conclusion is general. The word analogy can also refer to the relation between the source and the target themselves, which is often, though not necessarily, a similarity, as in the biological notion of analogy.

i.e. "Your brain is an empty bucket."

serenity

Quote from: jerry on August 08, 2015, 03:02:29 PM
RCH has said that Rich is Keith's son and is doing his website.

From the contact info page : Rich Rowland â€" webmaster@othersideofmidnight.com

I stand corrected.  *bows deeply*

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 07, 2015, 08:02:35 PM
Hmmm. a troll might suggest that's what the show is about in general. 

Not me of course, but some troll.  I look forward to a bright 5 year old debating the existence of the tooth fairy
LOL
I was thinking about the tooth fairy a couple of days ago when I realized I don't have a single baby tooth which means she got them all!
Now, what made me think of my baby teeth was a cool song I downloaded from an American group called Wye Oak; it's on the walking dead soundtrack:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

"I still keep my baby teeth in the bedside table with my jewelry
You still sleep in the bed with me my jewelry and my baby teeth"

Quote from: wr250 on August 08, 2015, 02:32:56 PM
but what we have comes with the nooron.

But there's the George Noory Sucks thread, so it all works out in the end.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 07, 2015, 07:07:40 PM
In 2003 or 2004, when Art was on c2c part time, Whitley was scheduled to be a guest.  Not long before Whitley was supposed to go on, Anne suddenly collapsed and was comatose.  He called an ambulance and Anne was rushed to the hospital where she remained in a coma.  Whitley called Art from the hospital to tell him why he couldn't do the show, but he would call back with any updates as they happened.  I know this first hand because I was listening to Art that very night.

It was a terrifying time for whitley and Anne.  She did recover completely.  Now reading that Anne is having difficulties again is troubling to me.  Indeed, Whitley, my prayers are going out to Anne and you.

I remember that show very clearly. However I might joke about Whitley Strieber, the anguish in his voice was heartbreaking that night. I didn't know his wife Ann was ill again. I'm truly sorry to hear that. They are so much a team, this has to be a very difficult time for them both.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jessicas Place on August 08, 2015, 04:56:52 PM
The storm of shite I'm referring to are you, jackass, oh pardon, jack star and asc.  Once again another worthless analogy or remark.

I didn't start this way.

gabrielle

Regarding Dave's time travel letter:  So is Ethan Hawke really Dave/now Dave Noory?    Was the letter to Art predestined?
;)

Art Bell

Why does my Time Travel dude have to be named Dave, does this mean I am damned for hundreds of Years?

Art

gabrielle

Quote from: Art Bell on August 08, 2015, 07:12:41 PM
Why does my Time Travel dude have to be named Dave, does this mean I am damned for hundreds of Years?

Art

It seems to be a paradox Art.    ;D

wr250

Art
daves not here?

WhiteCrow

Art

Or until you become  a shadow person, that has Jimmy Chunga recording your EVP and then plays them on The Jimmy Church show. 

Dave? ..... Dave's not here

Jackstar

Art

I thought it was David. Did the guy ever refer to himself as 'Dave'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-4lX0QyZc

It kinda matters.

RoseGirl

Art

LOL Too funny, Art. Keep a good thought, though...perhaps he will ring the wrong 'door' bell and end up as a Carnival Barker in the early 20s. It could happen.

BellBoy

Art

There are no coincidences Art!

WhiteCrow

Someone please PM me, that has Mel Water's abilities to spin a story and I'll give you, what I believe is bestest ever time traveler story line.

ItsOver

Art
When I saw the title of the BG thread, I thought maybe Dave had finally found something he was good at.

gabrielle

???
Quote from: ItsOver on August 08, 2015, 07:35:12 PM
When I saw the title of the BG thread, I thought maybe Dave had finally found something he was good at.

If time travel Dave breaks out with an Elvis tune....our questions will be answered.

Morgus

Art
Yeah the guy should have chose the name "Steve" instead...  ;D

jerry

Quote from: Morgus on August 08, 2015, 08:04:13 PM
Yeah the guy should have chose the name "Steve" instead...  ;D

Indeed.  I have to wonder if the old special lines caller "Steve" is still around.  He always had interesting things to say.

SciFiAuthor

Art

It's not the same Dave. Bruce Goldberg said the real Dave's name in the future is Dexter Monterrey and that he appears as a hologram over people's radios. As I recall Dave then called into his own show and claimed to be Dexter Monterrey. A bad radio night was had by all.

I really want Art to do a Mothman show. He can do that right after the Elvira interview.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: gabrielle on August 08, 2015, 07:55:58 PM
???
If time travel Dave breaks out with an Elvis tune....our questions will be answered.
There's always "The Toronto Connection."
Dave, the crooner, in Toronto.

In Dave's World, there are no coincidences.