Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
I wonder if it was the cuckshed call that set her off?  I heard it as I was making cookies.  Nice job.

bwahaha...what was the "cuckshed call"? Did someone play that song for her?

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
Tha otha night, she explained that since she has to have something running on her stream, she thought it was good to have meditation music playing to her audience, when she's not on the air broadcasting.

Wow...the self delusion has no limits.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on December 21, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
bwahaha...what was the "cuckshed call"? Did someone play that song for her?

A caller somehow worked repeated instances of the word into the conversation.  I forget exactly how, but it was magnificent.

To her credit, Heather said anyone wanting to discuss cucksheds was welcome to call since the word isn't on the FCC list of proscribed terms.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1295425#msg1295425

WildCard

Quote from: whoozit on December 21, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
If she set up a cam and went off like this people would pay to watch.  I believe she has some skills to lure in lonely fellers.

https://youtu.be/zN2nRXYbG58

WildCard

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2018, 09:43:55 AM
And now back to our regularly scheduled meditation music.

It'd be a lot easier to hate on Heather if she wasn't into the same shit I'm into.

Metron2267

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-god-of-gods-shiva-the-destroyer/

In ancient Hinduism, Shiva is known as one of the gods of the Trimurti (‘three-forms’, the Hindu Trinity), where he represents the god that destroys the universe, along with Brahmá (the god who creates the universe) and Vishnu (the god that preserves the universe). Thus, he is referred to as Shiva the “destroyer of evil and the transformer”
Within the so-called Shivaism, Shiva is considered the supreme god. A powerful deity unlike any other.

Ancient Hinduism explains that Shiva is described as an omniscient yogi who lives an ascetic life on Mount Kailash, and is represented with his wife Parvati, and two sons, Ganesha and Kartikeia.

Shiva has many benevolent ways as well as others to fear. He is often depicted as immersed in deep meditation. However, in his most fierce aspects, Shiva is often depicted slaying demons. He is also known as Adiyogi Shiva and is regarded as the patron god of yoga, meditation, and arts.

In Shaivism tradition, Shiva is the Supreme being who creates, protects and transforms the universe. (Source)

He is usually worshiped in the aniconic form of Lingamâ€"an abstract representation of the Hindu deity.

However, among the most devout Hindus, this powerful God is considered a real God, that walked among humans in the distant past.

Often considered as a force for incredible good, he is also feared as a force for incredible destruction.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
I wonder if it was the cuckshed call that set her off?  I heard it as I was making cookies.  Nice job.

I wonder if she appreciates my work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uCwOyXOJU

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on December 21, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

That's actually a song I can't help but sing along to. I mean I don't know who exactly sang that song, but it's quite catchy.

Midnight in the cuckshed, I hope Dave sings that one out loud.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Liberace! on December 21, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

I am waiting for her to play it.  In her current defiant frame of mind I wouldn't be surprised.

K_Dubb

On the subject of cucksheds, I have real questions about the application of that term to The Cuckshed, fun as it is.  Here is my view; I would like to know what other people think:

In the strictest sense, "cuck" is short for cuckold, an ancient insult insinuating that a man's wife is unfaithful and, by implication, that he is powerless to prevent it, i. e. a weak man.  This seems odd in our age when wantonly promiscuous married women are pretty rare -- we are told that women form cerebral attachments and that men are more prone to their animal natures.  In the middle ages, the exact opposite view was held, which shows you how these things turn.

In its modern form cuckoldry (to use the old term) is enjoyed by some men for the usual reasons that sexual mores are transgressed for pleasure.  Marsha Boyd's interview suggested Art himself promoted it, though why the activity requires a dedicated outbuilding is beyond me.

However, a cuck can be understood in a broader sense (c. f. "a weak man", above) to mean a man dominated by his wife domestically, whose interests are on the periphery of their household, perhaps confined to a shed.  I think it's this sense in which The Cuckshed is understood to function -- a place for Art to pursue his hobby away from his wife.  A separate house for a mistress is not a cuckshed.

We don't really have a handy English word for this creature other than the unwieldy "henpecked husband", which is probably why "cuck" has raced to fill the void.  Other languages have their own terms for him (in Norwegian he is a tøffelhelt, a slipper hero), and the domestic cuck, as distinct from the sexual one, is an extremely common figure worthy of a quick characterizing term.  "Cuck" will do.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 04:11:13 PM
On the subject of cucksheds, I have real questions about the application of that term to The Cuckshed, fun as it is.  Here is my view; I would like to know what other people think:

Originally the cuckshed was where Art would go when George Noory came over to visit with Airyn with his 12" uncut Egyptian cock when he did MITD. Then when Art quit and Heater moved in it got twisted into something different because Art was cucking Airyn at that point. Then shots were fired and cops were called and Art gave the shed.

Roswells, Art

In the strictest sense, "cuck" is short for cuckold, an ancient insult insinuating that a man's wife is unfaithful and, by implication, that he is powerless to prevent it, i. e. a weak man.  This seems odd in our age when wantonly promiscuous married women are pretty rare -- we are told that women form cerebral attachments and that men are more prone to their animal natures.  In the middle ages, the exact opposite view was held, which shows you how these things turn.

In its modern form cuckoldry (to use the old term) is enjoyed by some men for the usual reasons that sexual mores are transgressed for pleasure.  Marsha Boyd's interview suggested Art himself promoted it, though why the activity requires a dedicated outbuilding is beyond me.

However, a cuck can be understood in a broader sense (c. f. "a weak man", above) to mean a man dominated by his wife domestically, whose interests are on the periphery of their household, perhaps confined to a shed.  I think it's this sense in which The Cuckshed is understood to function -- a place for Art to pursue his hobby away from his wife.  A separate house for a mistress is not a cuckshed.

And 'Whorehouse' has already been taken. It's a real problem.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 21, 2018, 04:27:21 PM
Originally the cuckshed was where Art would go when George Noory came over to visit with Airyn with his 12" uncut Egyptian cock when he did MITD. Then when Art quit and Heater moved in it got twisted into something different because Art was cucking Airyn at that point. Then shots were fired and cops were called and Art gave the shed.

Ah I understand!  It is a refuge for the poor husband, then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 21, 2018, 04:27:25 PM
And 'Whorehouse' has already been taken. It's a real problem.

The closest word for it would be "harem", I suppose, but of course that suggests more than one.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
Ah I understand!  It is a refuge for the poor husband, then.

George Noory plowing Airyn with his 12" uncut Egyptian cock was a long running /x/ meme it never caught on here for obvious reasons. /x/ just liked fucking with /bellgab/ fanboi lurkers

We don't really have a handy English word for this creature other than the unwieldy "henpecked husband", which is probably why "cuck" has raced to fill the void.  Other languages have their own terms for him (in Norwegian he is a tøffelhelt, a slipper hero), and the domestic cuck, as distinct from the sexual one, is an extremely common figure worthy of a quick characterizing term.  "Cuck" will do.

I don't know of a single word that would be equivalent to the aforementioned tøffelhelt.   There is a phrase that covers it quite well.
It's pretty common in the vernacular here in Dixie but I imagine much less out on the West Coast where the Red Blooded American Male is asked to leave his balls atop of the Continental Divide before continuing on westward.  In any event, I ramble on too much.  Just watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEfr3SAQaNg

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 21, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
George Noory plowing Airyn with his 12" uncut Egyptian cock was a long running /x/ meme it never caught on here for obvious reasons. /x/ just liked fucking with /bellgab/ fanboi lurkers

For finally nailing down that bit of lore I am very grateful to you.  Cuckshed it is, then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 04:42:07 PM
I don't know of a single word that would be equivalent to the aforementioned tøffelhelt.   There is a phrase that covers it quite well.
It's pretty common in the vernacular here in Dixie but I imagine much less out on the West Coast where the Red Blooded American Male is asked to leave his balls atop of the Continental Divide before continuing on westward.  In any event, I ramble on too much.  Just watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEfr3SAQaNg

You know I considered that, but what is needed is a noun rather than an adjectival phrase.  A man can rise up and throw off the yoke of an adjective, but a noun is forever.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 04:48:44 PM
You know I considered that, but what is needed is a noun rather than an adjectival phrase.  A man can rise up and throw off the yoke of an adjective, but a noun is forever.

I see.  A noun is forever.   Over on GLP they would submit for your approval - Beta.

Where does the "granny flat" fit in this architectural milieu?  Is it a seperate entity or just a more dignified term for a higher social class cuckshed?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
I see.  A noun is forever.   Over on GLP they would submit for your approval - Beta.

I think those terms are useful in describing the analogs to pack behavior where they originated, but less so in describing domestic arrangements of (usually) pairs.  In humans, pack behavior is a juvenile developmental phase.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 12:15:05 AM
The hospital told the daughter Kolby had been discharged and the daughter thought that meant she died?  So they proceeded to Oregon without her.
Ha. So the daughter thought "discharged" meant "dead" and then just ditches out to Oregon? Bizarre.

Though it sort of reminds me of the on-going gag on Arrested Development with the doctor who always misphrases things so the family think the patient is dead.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on December 21, 2018, 04:27:21 PM

Seems legit.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 04:33:49 PM
The closest word for it would be "harem", I suppose, but of course that suggests more than one.

How about 'waffle hut' then?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 21, 2018, 04:54:24 PM
Where does the "granny flat" fit in this architectural milieu?  Is it a seperate entity or just a more dignified term for a higher social class cuckshed?

I suppose it depends on who is in it, and why.  I can't think of a reason it couldn't be a cuckshed, particularly if granny is his mom and they sit down to tea while.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 21, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

I think that is just high falutin for the structure where a Kato Kaelin or Thomas Magnum resides..............

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 21, 2018, 04:58:38 PM
I think those terms are useful in describing the analogs to pack behavior where they originated, but less so in describing domestic arrangements of (usually) pairs.  In humans, pack behavior is a juvenile developmental phase.

Pack behavior, eh?   I'll keep digging then.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 21, 2018, 05:04:48 PM
How about 'waffle hut' then?

Hahaha I like it!  Too good a name to be wasted on a regional chain, unless you are making a pop-culture reference where I am, sadly, at sea.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 21, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

I think that is just a high falutin for the structure where a Kato Kaelin or Thomas Magnum resides..............

Granted he was not up to Higgings's British standards in terms of clothing and lifestyle Magnum did have an actual job.......actually 2!