Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
And bdubb.  Don't forget bdubb.

She did just mention bdubb, I added him to the list.

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:08:55 PM
She did just mention bdubb, I added him to the list.

haha! she didn't mention MV?

waaaaaaoooooow!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 15, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

waaaaaaoooooow!

There's still time.  Three hours in, and there's another four hours and 15 minutes left.  Don't give up hope.

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
Transformation Complete...the Master has won!

Lord God Almighty Chefist.   That's awful......................      ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on December 15, 2018, 01:10:21 PM

waaaaaaoooooow!

Do you still have your "WOW" clip?  I wanted to post it the other day...

Metron2267

I would say some people are just sick, my Ramona had no Life Insurance nor did I, I still have none. Has this board come to the point that you all have nothing better to do than sit around and make sick stuff up? That's just sad because at one point it used to be fun in here, a little rough at times but fun most of the time, that's why I liked it, I don't mind jabs, as a Public person you have to get used to that but this mean spirited personal and Family stuff is too much, at this point I may not be back for some time, to those few who had nice things to say....thank you, for the others.... ..."

Art

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
There's still time.  Three hours in, and there's another four hours and 15 minutes left.  Don't give up hope.

oh god no.

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
Do you still have your "WOW" clip?  I wanted to post it the other day...

i wiped it but i can make another one.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
I appreciate the hard work, but I sure hope you are enjoying it.  I’d never listen to 7+ hours of rambling.  Even during my hardcore Falkie phase I don’t think I’ve wasted more than two hours watching his videos.

chefist

Now that she has accepted and embraced the Falkie model of broadcasting, things are looking up for her.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 01:06:22 PM
Transformation Complete...the Master has won!

That is photoshop poetry.  I bow to the master.

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
That is photoshop poetry.  I bow to the master.

It is the eyes.  They bore right through you.  They see all your hopes, all your dreams.

They know that I should be repairing Drywall right now, yet I am wasting time on the internet.   They know!   :-[

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
Heather resorts to anger, when she's called out on her inconsistency.
1. calls 911 concerned for her wellness
2. wants her attacked by bikers
talk about mixed signals

chefist

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

She's finally given in to the Master, Brig...she's stopped fighting.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 15, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
talk about mixed signals

Also wants to talk to her privately, an invitation repeated at least three times.  For 45 minutes.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on December 15, 2018, 01:30:10 PM
She's finally given in to the Master, Brig...she's stopped fighting.

I'm SO proud of her!

Lilith

I'm sorry, I just have to rewind, and listen to her BellGab commentary, at least one more time  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on December 15, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
talk about mixed signals
Outs his own daughter as being PTSD, says he bought her a new car - we need dirty laundry!

>:( >:( >:(

Lilith

OH c'mon Heather, aren't you going to tell everybody how you Trolled Snoory?

Quote from: brig on December 15, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
I'm sorry, I just have to rewind, and listen to her BellGab commentary, at least one more time  ;D

Perchance, did you happen to find the 7 hour marathon someplace?   Might pass the time as I repair these cracked drywall
corners.

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 15, 2018, 01:31:19 PM
Also wants to talk to her privately, an invitation repeated at least three times.  For 45 minutes.  8)

Oh what could go wrong there...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/memo-fbi-recommended-michael-flynn-not-have-lawyer-present-during-interview-did-not-warn-of-false-statement-consequences

Citing McCabe's account, the sentencing memo says that shortly after noon on Jan. 24 â€" the fourth day of the new Trump administration â€" McCabe called Flynn on a secure phone in Flynn's West Wing office. The two men discussed business briefly and then McCabe said that he "felt that we needed to have two of our agents sit down" with Flynn to discuss Flynn's talks with Russian officials during the presidential transition.

McCabe, by his own account, urged Flynn to talk to the agents alone, without a lawyer present. "I explained that I thought the quickest way to get this done was to have a conversation between [Flynn] and the agents only," McCabe wrote. "I further stated that if LTG Flynn wished to include anyone else in the meeting, like the White House counsel for instance, that I would need to involve the Department of Justice. [Flynn] stated that this would not be necessary and agreed to meet with the agents without any additional participants."

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 15, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
It is the eyes.  They bore right through you.  They see all your hopes, all your dreams.

They know that I should be repairing Drywall right now, yet I am wasting time on the internet.   They know!   :-[

I have this urge to call the creature, tell it all my problems, and learn how they are insignificant compared to its own.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 15, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
Perchance, did you happen to find the 7 hour marathon someplace?   Might pass the time as I repair these cracked drywall
corners.

I did, I'm listening to this copy.

https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/tHH7wMZm/file.html