• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Breakng news. Not good.

Started by Yorkshire pud, June 12, 2016, 01:49:29 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on June 12, 2016, 01:05:52 PM
nah..but really..people would rather argue over this or that instead of being decent humans and remembering..50 people lost their lives..probably more to come ..50 people who didn't get home..who will never be seen by families again...really not that hard to take a moment and a human being

as the old saying goes..this is why aliens won't talk to us

Couldn't agree more! I know I just posted this recently somewhere else here but one of my favorite Willie's Roadhouse DJs, Dallas Wayne, always signs off with the same thing every show: Folk, for god's sake, be good to each other. It's truly the right thing to do.  ;)

Who

I'm going to withhold expressing any opinions on this matter until I hear what George Noory and Alex Jones have to say about it.  Maybe it never happened.  Maybe it's another false flag like Sandy Hook.  Another piece of the global conspiracy to lock us all up in FEMA camps and dungeons under all those empty Walmarts.

Am I suggesting Noory and Jones are amoral assholes who exploit tragedy and human suffering for their own commercial gains?  Yes.

aldousburbank

In my stupid opinion, the idea that 50 dead people were murdered is the only issue- not gay or not, or that they were killed using guns, butter knives, or paper cuts. Making it about that conveniently avoids the reality that the humanitarian reaction (counterintuitively)  would be to preemptively assassinate a certain subculture within a subculture and when one of them gets past us with their murderous objective, that's when we take out their family. Yeah, I said it. But I've got credit due for not mentioning taking Medina.

=Schlyder=

fucking leftards already dancing on the dead bodies crying for more gun control.  Fuck you Liberals.

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 12, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
In my stupid opinion, the idea that 50 dead people were murdered is the only issue- not gay or not, or that they were killed using guns, butter knives, or paper cuts. Making it about that conveniently avoids the reality that the humanitarian reaction (counterintuitively)  would be to preemptively assassinate a certain subculture within a subculture and when one of them gets past us with their murderous onjective, that's when we take out their family. Yeah, I said it. But I've got credit due for not mentioning taking Medina.

Not new if you are educated in history. A good example is WWII. The Luftwaffe accidentally bombed London in a night time raid. The next day England declared their intent to bomb civilian targets, to which Hitler responded in kind.  Then it was learned only a scorched earth policy would win the war. Sherman was one of the first Generals to understand this sad reality. To destroy an enemy, you have to destroy their non-combatant support.

chefist

Mateen is claimed to be an "Islamic State fighter" by ISIS.

aldousburbank

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 12, 2016, 01:12:02 PM
In my stupid opinion, the idea that 50 dead people were murdered is the only issue-

I guess you can't murder dead people but you knowhatimean.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 01:17:07 PM
Not new if you are educated in history. A good example is WWII. The Luftwaffe accidentally bombed London in a night time raid. The next day England declared their intent to bomb civilian targets, to which Hitler responded in kind.  Then it was learned only a scorched earth policy would win the war. Sherman was one of the first Generals to understand this sad reality. To destroy an enemy, you have to destroy their non-combatant support.

I think you'll find it was Alexander the Great. His tactics and means to prosecute war are used today..

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 01:53:22 PM
I think you'll find it was Alexander the Great. His tactics and means to prosecute war are used today..

Yeah, but not by us. Make America Alexander The Great Again!

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 01:53:22 PM

He allowed you to practice your own religion as long as you accepted his rule and paid tax...just like the Romans...Jihadists require you to convert or be subjected to death or slavery...

VtaGeezer

Turns out the killer knew a FL muslim who became an ISIS suicide bomber, was interviewed by the FBI twice because coworkers reported him making terror threats, but passed the background check to buy the AR and a Glock.  We are, as a nation, f'ing nuts.

chefist

Many dead inside the club...their cell phones ringing in their pockets with family and loved ones calling...tragic...my heart goes out to all of them.

Who

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 01:57:10 PM
Turns out the killer knew a FL muslim who became an ISIS suicide bomber, was interviewed by the FBI twice because coworkers reported him making terror threats, but passed the background check to buy the AR and a Glock.  We are, as a nation, f'ing nuts.

VtaGeezer

I'm surprised the Orlando cops had no way to deal with a barricaded dead-ender.  I'd imagine many of the dead bled out while the cops were apparently waiting for hours for an armored Bearcat to arrive.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 01:17:07 PM

Please tell me you're not a Hitler apologist. I think we can safely say that the guy who had the Reichstag burned down to "prove" what a danger the communists were could "accidentally" bomb London in the hopes of getting that response to justify further bombing them, which he planned to do all along, anyway.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 02:15:10 PM
Please tell me you're not a Hitler apologist. I think we can safely say that the guy who had the Reichstag burned down to "prove" what a danger the communists were could "accidentally" bomb London in the hopes of getting that response to justify further bombing them, which he planned to do all along, anyway.  ;)

Hitler apologist? What made you say that? His generals told him that they had made a mistake and to reach out and negotiate not to target civilians. He denied his generals and pushed on with civilian targeting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 02:19:25 PM
Hitler apologist? What made you say that? His generals told him that they had made a mistake and to reach out and negotiate not to target civilians. He denied his generals and pushed on with civilian targeting.

Because you were making it sound like England was the aggressor in a situation they somehow misread. They did misread it but not in that way. They were appeasing Hitler shortly before that.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 02:15:10 PM
There is truth to his claim.  Initially, the both sides limited bombing to strategic and military targets though with collateral casualties.  On a raid to bomb the docks in London, one German bomber reportedly dropped his bomb load on central London, and the Brits retaliated in kind. Open season commenced.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 02:23:23 PM
Because you were making it sound like England was the aggressor in a situation they somehow misread. They did misread it but not in that way. They were appeasing Hitler shortly before that.

Uh, it's a matter of history. I did not make is seem any other way. You took it that way.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 02:25:12 PM
Uh, it's a matter of history. I did not make is seem any other way. You took it that way.

So, it was all just an accident then. Why are you getting so fucking uptight, England?! Sure, we just rolled over Poland but we only ACCIDENTALLY bombed you. Chill, you pussy bitches!   ::)  :D  :P

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 02:29:56 PM
So, it was all just an accident then. Why are you getting so fucking uptight, England?! Sure, we just rolled over Poland but we only ACCIDENTALLY bombed you. Chill, you pussy bitches!   ::)  :D  :P

Uh, ok.  ???

GravitySucks

Real tragedy. POTUS will not allow this crisis to go to waste, so beware. MSM will spin the liberal agenda.

And at the end of the month Google search results will still have more hits for "Christian bakery gay wedding" than for "Islamic Terrorist murders gays Orlando".

liam517

People like this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYrDJcJjNg who are actually applauding the murder of his fellow Americans.... I just don't get it.

I just found out what happened and I am so glad that I didn't get to hear Oblahma's speech.  The word fool has been tossed around on this thread but has yet to be ascribed to Oblahma.  I will rectify that.  He is the Fool. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK-5xRWs_l4

My heart goes out to all the families affected by this tragedy.  These people were murdered hideously by the Islamic nut.  I don't care if they were gay or straight, black, white or yellow.  Everybody has a right to live and pursue happiness. This Islamic piece of shit  should have his head placed on a pike for all to see.  You can't deal with these people in a humane way because they only see that as weakness.  These dregs of humanity need to exterminated in the harshest way possible. There is only one candidate that wants to take on the Islamic jihad and while I have been extremely hesitant about backing him, there really is no other choice.

I have yet to arm myself but I will be quickly rectifying that and no leftist toady is going to take it away from me.  I suggest others here do the same if you haven't already and if a toady shows up at your door asking for your gun, simply tell them you lost it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 12, 2016, 08:10:28 AM
I don't know if you can access this from over there, but I stumbled into a documentary on the radio the other day that really made me think. It's wrong to think about Islam as one solid entity because there are any numbers of different, conflicting factions. I think most reasonably educated people are aware of that, but what I didn't know was that most of the trouble comes from a group based in Pakistan known as the Deobandis, who are the ones going around blowing up anyone who disagrees with them, and have particular problems with a rival group called the Barelvis. If you can get hold of this I would recommend having a listen. I heard it on the World Service, so it should be possible

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07766zw

Good program, thank you.  I didn't know that history.

K_Dubb

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 02:12:43 PM
I'm surprised the Orlando cops had no way to deal with a barricaded dead-ender.  I'd imagine many of the dead bled out while the cops were apparently waiting for hours for an armored Bearcat to arrive.

Had the same fear.  I sincerely hope some decent story of old-fashioned police heroism comes out of this.  The official back-slapping in the initial public statements makes me ill.

chefist

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 12, 2016, 02:41:16 PM
I have yet to arm myself but I will be quickly rectifying that and no leftist toady is going to take it away from me.  I suggest others here do the same if you haven't already and if a toady shows up at your door asking for your gun, simply tell them you lost it.

Buy from a reputable dealer, and they of course have to put you through a Fed background check in order to sell to you. You never hear that in the liberial media. If you are a convicted felon, you cannot buy a gun from a dealer. The guy who killed all those church goes a while back should not have been accepted, but there was a glitch in the current system that allowed him to be approved.

I do want to add that I know all Muslims are not guilty of atrocities.  I am just merely saying that this sect of Islam needs to be wiped out.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 12, 2016, 02:44:38 PM
Had the same fear.  I sincerely hope some decent story of old-fashioned police heroism comes out of this.  The official back-slapping in the initial public statements makes me ill.
After these tragedies, it always seems like the local officials/hacks spent more time rehearsing a big TV presser than preparing for a hostage rescue or similar event.