• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Breakng news. Not good.

Started by Yorkshire pud, June 12, 2016, 01:49:29 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: trostol on June 12, 2016, 12:39:10 PM
good luck with that..but i agree

Cthulhu's turning over a new leaf?  :D

Quote from: nbirnes on June 12, 2016, 12:34:14 PM
Hate is the problem. Too much hate for [name your poison]. Too much hate here, too. Pray for the victims.

Stop saying such hateful things about those you disagree with.

If the people that I disagree with are muslim terrorist apologists or simply want to switch the problem onto another issue other than muslim terrorism, or  muslim leaders in Mosques calling for killings and death, then I will unleash as much hate as I can.

I will not listen to their opinions, I will attack their opinions.

Their is no compromise with panty waste liberals who want muslim terrorists to live among us for multicultural melting pot bullshit.

Let them stay in their own country's, bombing and killing their own people, fucking their own shaved goats.

Dr. MD MD

Hate is the problem. Too much hate for [name your poison]. Too much hate here, too. Pray for the victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

Of course, immediately after giving this speech, Yoda went out and sliced and diced a bunch of Sith, Jedistyle...but no one's perfect.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:32:14 PM
It's all the gun's fault...omg

Nope..it's the easy access to them. Guns are an inanimate object unless loaded and used (I know, I've used lots). But as controlling their availability is a no no, there isn't a problem with said availability. Natch. Ergo, guns didn't kill those innocent people because they weren't available to the shit who used one.

Who

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 12:44:22 PM
If the people that I disagree with are muslim terrorist apologists or simply want to switch the problem onto another issue other than muslim terrorism, or  muslim leaders in Mosques calling for killings and death, then I will unleash as much hate as I can.

I will not listen to their opinions, I will attack their opinions.

Their is no compromise with panty waste liberals who want muslim terrorists to live among us for multicultural melting pot bullshit.

Let them stay in their own country's, bombing and killing their own people, fucking their own shaved goats.

Are you a Christian, King of Kings, or do you just play one on Bellgab?

I'm really not interested in reading agenda driven bullshit about gun control right now and I'm restraining myself from saying what I think about the people who are going in that direction.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 12:44:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

Of course, immediately after giving this speech, Yoda went out and sliced and diced a bunch of Sith, Jedistyle...but no one's perfect.  ;)

Hate is one thing, refusal to have an honest discussion about a specific problem is another. I've seen too many Muslim/Islam apologists (after attacks) to come to the conclusion that an honest discussion will happen. Hopefully that will change.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Who on June 12, 2016, 12:47:16 PM

He hates anyone who isn't him. Gays, women, MV cos he banned him; twice.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:45:20 PM
Nope..it's the easy access to them. Guns are an inanimate object unless loaded and used (I know, I've used lots). But as controlling their availability is a no no, there isn't a problem with said availability. Natch. Ergo, guns didn't kill those innocent people because they weren't available to the shit who used one.

Editing my quotes now...did not mention the Boston bombers...FAIL

VtaGeezer

This is institutional hate promulgated by a virulent fundamentalism that "decent Muslims" simply refuse to expunge.  See the previously posted video of the cleric invited to speak at an Orlando mosque.  In a few days the media will have put this in the LGBT hate crime column and the Islamic connection will be all but buried.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 12:37:01 PM
One door said Queens and the other said Fairies. Classic double bind situation. ;)

True. It may have been another psyop.

mikuthing01

Marco Rubio is on fox giving his eye witness account of the attack. He was able to hide in the foam and escape the jihad

Quote from: Who on June 12, 2016, 12:47:16 PM

Nope.

I have said before I am an atheist.

chefist

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 12:49:26 PM
This is institutional hate promulgated by a virulent fundamentalism that "decent Muslims" simply refuse to expunge.  See the previously posted video of the cleric invited to speak at an Orlando mosque.  In a few days the media will have put this in the LGBT hate crime column and the Islamic connection all but buried.

I hate to say it, but I can see that happening. If a political party deflects the root cause of murderous violence because it doesn't correspond to the party platform, we are in dire straights in this country.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 12:52:04 PM
Marco Rubio is on fox giving his eye witness account of the attack. He was able to hide in the foam and escape the jihad

Finally some humor.

Marco was too "liddle" to target properly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:49:08 PM
Editing my quotes now...did not mention the Boston bombers...FAIL

And? Neither used airliners either. Or trucks loaded with explosives. The shit in FL used an automatic weapon because it was readily available. But as he's dead now, it's difficult to ask why he used it instead of thinking ahead and didn't consider the gun debate. How fucking selfish of him, Bastard.

Gumby, Dammit

If just one fag had been packin' heat and not fudge, this whole thing would not have happened. There'd be one dead muzz and some kinda parade.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:53:04 PM
And? Neither used airliners either. Or trucks loaded with explosives. The shit in FL used an automatic weapon because it was readily available. But as he's dead now, it's difficult to ask why he used it instead of thinking ahead and didn't consider the gun debate. How fucking selfish of him, Bastard.

You left it out because it clearly demonstrated that you do not have to be that smart to make a bomb and kill people...you keep failing...

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:53:04 PM

Do us all a favor and give it a day you bitter cuck.

akwilly

Damn am just now hearing of the shooting. That's a fuckrf up deal

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:48:35 PM
He hates anyone who isn't him. Gays, women, MV cos he banned him; twice.

Where have I ever said I hate gays or MV?

You are really stretching here Britcuck, no doubt as much as your butt stretches for muslim and afrikan men.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on June 12, 2016, 12:48:13 PM
Hate is one thing, refusal to have an honest discussion about a specific problem is another. I've seen too many Muslim/Islam apologists (after attacks) to come to the conclusion that an honest discussion will happen. Hopefully that will change.

I agree.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:53:50 PM
You left it out because it clearly demonstrated that you do not have to be that smart to make a bomb and kill people...you keep failing...

Eh? Okay, he used a jar of jam and an over ripe plum.

aldousburbank

Nope..it's the easy access to heroin. Heroin is an inanimate object unless loaded and used (I know, I've used lots). But as controlling heroin's availability is a no no, there isn't a problem with said availability. Natch. Ergo, heroin didn't kill those innocent people because heroin was not available to the shit who used one.

The original post made less sense than my revised retarded version doesn't either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 12:55:16 PM
Where have I ever said I hate gays or MV?

You are really stretching here Britcuck, no don't have as much as your butt stretches for muslim and afrikan men.

Remember Venice?  :-*

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 12, 2016, 12:54:24 PM
Do us all a favor and give it a day you bitter cuck.

He has already stated he has no sympathy for the those that died...that pretty much sums it up.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 12:52:04 PM

Stealth foam? Ingenious.

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:57:21 PM
He has already stated he has no sympathy for the those that died...that pretty much sums it up.

I am going to try to restrain myself right now.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:55:38 PM
Eh? Okay, he used a jar of jam and an over ripe plum.

No one likes you, or wants you here you filthy britcuck.

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 12, 2016, 12:41:33 PM
Cthulhu's turning over a new leaf?  :D

nah..but really..people would rather argue over this or that instead of being decent humans and remembering..50 people lost their lives..probably more to come ..50 people who didn't get home..who will never be seen by families again...really not that hard to take a moment and a human being

as the old saying goes..this is why aliens won't talk to us