• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Breakng news. Not good.

Started by Yorkshire pud, June 12, 2016, 01:49:29 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 12:01:17 PM

I would rather sit outside in vest in front of Trader Joe's dribbling and shouting out obscenitites than be this, which is obviously you.

A weak little bitch boy holding a "rapefugees welcome" sign.

You are disgusting.

Straight out of my private album! How very dare you! If you want, I'll watch the video of you trying to chat up a female with a pulse. Really, I will watch it.

Juan

Obama took less than five minutes to blame guns. No mention of Islam.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on June 12, 2016, 12:04:25 PM
Obama took less than five minutes to blame guns.

Disgraceful...he's a complete embarrassment. He did not say, "radical Islamic terrorism".

Yorkshire pud

Sure it wasn't easy access to guns? Maybe he should have blamed masking tape or emulsion paint? They're both lethal in the wrong hands and readily available with no checks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 11:58:42 AM
Obama speaks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl_RDG-HI94

So, basically, they have guns but we have flowers.  :-\

Hey! WTF?! Someone just shot my flowers.  >:(

:P

mikuthing01

I was waiting for him to blame the infidels yell allahu akbar and detonate his suicide vest

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 12:06:53 PM
I was waiting for him to blame the infidels yell allahu akbar and detonate his suicide vest

Well yeah; you would, because you're a complete moron.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

You know that woman you once saw nude in the magazine? She didn't really mean it when the caption said 'Do you want me big boy?'. Try and get over it.

You are sounding desperate now.

You probably have so much time to post on bellgab being laid up in a hospital after a gang of muslims and afrikan immigrants dressed you up like a girl and ran a train on you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 12:08:35 PM
You are sounding desperate now.

You probably have so much time to post on bellgab being laid up in a hospital after a gang of muslims and afrikan immigrants dressed you up like a girl and ran a train on you.

Kinky eh?  ;D

Incidentally it's African; Afrikaans is a language. Mainly spoken in South Africa. Oh, and Africa is a continent, not a country.

You're welcome.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

I wonder if this was a coordinated attack.

ps.  Obama is a shitbag

He wants to blame guns, yet no mention of his drone strikes that killed thousands of innocent women and children, whose deaths no doubt created an environment of terrorism

Fuck that idiot and his tranny wife.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 12:10:45 PM
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-gay-pride-la-weapons-20160612-snap-story.html

I wonder if this was a coordinated attack.

ps.  Obama is a shitbag

He wants to blame guns, yet no mention of his drone strikes that killed thousands of innocent women and children, whose deaths no doubt created an environment of terrorism

Fuck that idiot and his tranny wife.

Go on! You'd go down on him, I mean her.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:08:04 PM
Well yeah; you would, because you're a complete moron.

الله أكبر

ليس الشديد بالصرعة؛ إنما الشديد الذي يملك نفسه عند الغضب

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 12:12:37 PM
الله أكبر

ليس الشديد بالصرعة؛ إنما الشديد الذي يملك نفسه عند الغضب

Inspired...Truly.  ;D

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 12, 2016, 12:09:43 PM

Kinky eh?  ;D

Incidentally it's African; Afrikaans is a language. Mainly spoken in South Africa. Oh, and Africa is a continent, not a country.

You're welcome.

Yes, it is a continent.  Everyone understands that.

Secondly, it actually is afrikan if you use the proper spelling by the people's of afrika and not an imperialist respelling of their country, which even in all your douchbaggery liberalness have yet to understand.

Maybe suck less muslim dick and read some books.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 12, 2016, 12:02:51 PM
The two are not mutually exclusive, it's a twofer.
Question answered.  Obama just called it (generic) terrorism, and singled out LGBT as the victims. The killer's call to 911 announcing allegiance to ISIS is mere coincidence.

Thanks idiot Obama.

It's guns folks.

Not muslims.  Not terrorists.

Guns.

Oh, what's that?  What happened in France with the strictest gun control laws?  Just ignore that.

Obama is an embarrassment.

ItsOver

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 11:59:52 AM
It'll be interesting to see how the media plays this once the initial shock wears off; radical Islam or homophobic?
Guns are bad and workplace violence.  Omar was there to ask about working club security.  He felt bullied after management turned him down.  Oh, and "check out the latest shots of Kim's awesome butt!"

Who

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 12, 2016, 11:56:54 AM
Has violence been carried out based on Senator Perdue's reading of Pslams 109:8?

No?

Then fuck off comparing that shit to these muslim terrorists and these muslims in general.

That shit?  Are you calling a United States Senator a piece of shit?  It appears you are.  You leave us no choice but to assign a monitor to monitor your activities.  And a minder too.  You'll be fitted with an ankle bracelet so your monitor will know your whereabouts at all times.

chefist

ISIS officially claiming responsibility for the attack.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2016, 12:22:02 PM
Guns are bad and workplace violence.  Omar was there to ask about working club security.  He felt bullied after management turned him down.  Oh, and "check out the latest shots of Kim's awesome butt!"
He was confused and had a breakdown.  How does one choose the correct bathroom in gay bar?

mikuthing01

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:26:09 PM

b-but i was sure the NRA would take responsibility liberals told me guns were the problem 

chefist

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 12:27:29 PM
b-but i was sure the NRA would take responsibility liberals told me guns were the problem

It's all the gun's fault...omg I just can't believe the denial of many on the left. Remember how these two geniuses found a way to kill in the name of Allah without guns.

nbirnes

Quote from: mikuthing01 on June 12, 2016, 12:27:29 PM

Hate is the problem. Too much hate for [name your poison]. Too much hate here, too. Pray for the victims.

Stop saying such hateful things about those you disagree with.

ItsOver

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 12:27:08 PM
He was confused and had a breakdown.  How does one choose the correct bathroom in gay bar?
You flip a coin.  Omar didn't like gambling.

I am on cell phone right now but I am fucking enraged. ENRAGED. How dare the gay community be targeted like this. This is one of the most disgusting things I've witnessed. I am so wrapped up in rage right now watching. We are the watching the conclusion of liberal ideology. I am horrified and angry. Of course Obama that worthless motherfucking piece of trash blames guns. Meanwhile there's 103 gay men with bullets in them because of Islamic hatred. Meanwhile liberals can't see the trees from the middle of the forest waiting for their propaganda machine to tell them what to think and feel. This is unacceptable and enraging. If we can't help or protect the gay community, the fuck are we doing?

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:26:09 PM

I don't know if they were or weren't behind this, or if this fuckwit was a sympathizer but wouldn't it make sense for ISIS to claim it, just from a PR point of view for bragging rights into how they infiltrated the US? They're getting pounded left and right, just killed a lot of members they accused of spying because of the accuracy of drone strikes taking out their leaders. What better way to impress the faithful than to claim a terrorism attack on the enemy? No one's going to question them too closely.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 12, 2016, 12:27:08 PM

One door said Queens and the other said Fairies. Classic double bind situation. ;)

trostol

Quote from: nbirnes on June 12, 2016, 12:34:14 PM
Hate is the problem. Too much hate for [name your poison]. Too much hate here, too. Pray for the victims.

Stop saying such hateful things about those you disagree with.

good luck with that..but i agree

chefist

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 12, 2016, 12:36:40 PM
I don't know if they were or weren't behind this, or if this fuckwit was a sympathizer but wouldn't it make sense for ISIS to claim it, just from a PR point of view for bragging rights into how they infiltrated the US? They're getting pounded left and right, just killed a lot of members they accused of spying because of the accuracy of drone strikes taking out their leaders. What better way to impress the faithful than to claim a terrorism attack on the enemy? No one's going to question them too closely.

OMG who cares! 50 are dead in the name of Jihad. Wake up!

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2016, 12:39:30 PM
OMG who cares! 50 are dead in the name of Jihad. Wake up!

I'm fully awakened, friend. I lost friends in the twin towers, but thanks for your concern. Know your enemy isn't bad advice, especially if your enemy is floundering.