• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

fantasy baseball

Started by trostol, February 20, 2016, 07:30:15 PM

trostol

Quote from: Taco Bell on March 12, 2016, 01:35:59 PM
With hockey and baseball, I'd always set lineups for the week on a Monday, check back on it around Thursday if there were no injuries or adds needed.

if you play me during the season..which you probably will..be prepared for the possible WTF...i some times forget ot adjust the line up and there will be..holes all over it lol

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on February 20, 2016, 07:30:15 PM
if any one is interested..have atm 4 slots available..nothing elaborate..yahoo league...head to head..and as of the moment auto pick draft..if anyone is interested gimme an email address so i can send an invite..first come first get..more spots may open
I have no idea what you're talking about but , sure, sign me up.  Sounds fun.  You'll have to show me how though. :-[

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on March 10, 2016, 03:54:51 AM
thanks guys..league is full for i think the first time ever...good luck..
Ah well.  Maybe I should watch how it's done first before I play. ;)

Taco Bell

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 12, 2016, 07:51:59 PM
Ah well.  Maybe I should watch how it's done first before I play. ;)

There's a ton of public leagues available to join on Yahoo. If you play and decide it's not your thing, there's a lot of people that drop out or lose interest and quit playing so don't feel bad if you walk away.

Good luck with your league tomorrow.

Taco Bell

Wishing I was getting drunk, er, I mean watching the Brewers game in Miller Park this afternoon.

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 04, 2016, 08:34:06 AM
Wishing I was getting drunk, er, I mean watching the Brewers game in Miller Park this afternoon.

It was a sight to see the game indoors and the blizzard going on outdoors. Giants offense was also quite the sight!!!!!  8) 8) 8)

trostol

ok folks...7th year..i need 1...JUST 1 person..keeper league this year..with live draft...person didn't renew for this year so i need to replace them...to be honest..i am not sure how..you will take over their team