• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2019, 08:34:34 PM
One of the higher quality live streams out there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKg0RNTSClc
I don't know how youtube works, it is Gillette folks who delete the comments, Alphabet staff, or what? Or use some kind of software to detect keywords and delete? Would the commentors YT account get flagged or cancelled for a comment against Gillette's agenda? Funny though. Youtube is also banning "Birdbox Challenge" videos because, amazingly, people are actually blindfolding themselves and walking around, or worse, to try to get clicks.

"Bird Box Challenge wey be one of di latest dangerous prank for YouTube, start afta Netflix launch one feem, Birdbox wey show as di movie characters dey waka wit blindfold to survive. Na so some pipo wey watch di feem begin blindfold dia eyes dey drive, waka for train track and oda dangerous tins." 

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/46888632

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 08:49:45 PM
"Bird Box Challenge wey be one of di latest dangerous prank for YouTube, start afta Netflix launch one feem, Birdbox wey show as di movie characters dey waka wit blindfold to survive. Na so some pipo wey watch di feem begin blindfold dia eyes dey drive, waka for train track and oda dangerous tins." 

I was wondering where Pate was...  :P

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 08:49:45 PM
I don't know how youtube works, it is Gillette folks who delete the comments, Alphabet staff, or what? Or use some kind of software to detect keywords and delete?

I am envisioning the poor bastard at the ad agency who greenlit this piece of shit, frantically marshaling interns to sit there and click Delete every five minutes. Could be AI doing it, sure, but it seems likely they'd want human oversight at this point. Perhaps not.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2019, 08:56:14 PM
I am envisioning the poor bastard at the ad agency who greenlit this piece of shit, frantically marshaling interns to sit there and click Delete every five minutes. Could be AI doing it, sure, but it seems likely they'd want human oversight at this point. Perhaps not.
That would be the ideal scenario!  You are an optimist!

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 08:51:17 PM
I was wondering where Pate was...  :P
Haha. Yeah. One of my New Years Resolutions was to only use BBC Pidgin for news from that agency. It makes everything hilarious and has many odd articles that aren't found on other versions. And it is not a joke- but a real BBC production! I wish I could get it on my SW radio.....

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2019, 08:56:14 PM

Fuck'em.  A career change is in order.  He's a natural for employment as a barista.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 09:44:59 PM
Interesting. Thanks. I wonder how they can outsource? Maybe an English-speaking (nominally) country? Or just unemployed English Majors?

Not a problem.  They are the Illuminati after all.

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on January 16, 2019, 08:33:49 PM
I found it interesting when I last hired labourers. When I would post for higher paying (and less physical jobs) the majority of my applicants had names that might indicate newer Canadians. When I posted for labourers, I would say around 90% of the names would indicate and older generation of Canadians.

I was going to offer one of the jobs to a "newer Canadian", but he did not want to work longer hours, do physical work, or do weekends.

*In the end, out of three jobs, I have two white and one newer (African?) immigrant.  I don't actually pay much attention and hire who is the best fit.  I just found it interesting how few resumes I got that would indicate a visible minority when posting for a labourer job.  Do that many of our newer citizens feel that this is beneath them?  Also interesting as it seems that most of your illegals work the lower paying, physical jobs where our legal refugees do not seem to be quite a keen to start at the bottom. (Or at least that was my experience in my given geographic area given today's economic climate.)

Ours really do take the grunt work, no question there. It's good to have a first hand report as almost any media is suspect.It seems like you've set the expectations rather high for immigrants, then reinforced it with sponsor citizens and so on. I do know from acquaintances in western Canada that oil field roughneck work seems to be going to a lot of the Somalis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOKQUA8E-_M

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/why-so-many-somali-canadians-who-go-west-end-up-dead/article4365992/

The Somali-Canadian community may be rooted in Toronto, but the source of its grief is in Alberta, where at least 23 young men have died in the past seven years.

There are about 3,000 Somalis who live in or near the oil-sands city of Fort McMurray. Their community is clustered in a series of low-rise apartments tucked between a grocery store, a mall and a graveyard. They come here dreaming of well-paying jobs, hoping to send money back home and end two decades of poverty. But many lack recognized skills and end up chronically underemployed, driving cabs or working as hotel housekeepers; or they're unemployed, as is the case with more than 300 Somalis in Fort McMurray today.

"We're called the lost generation," explained Warsame Adam, a 29-year-old facility manager at the Fort McMurray mosque. "We're hit from every direction, Somalis. It's like we don't belong anywhere."

Mr. Adam found meaningful work out west. Others, however, heeded a different, persistent call â€" that of the drug trade.

That said, perhaps by pushing migrants up the economic ladder you can forestall or blunt the ghetto effect. Hope so anyway, be a shame to see such tidy country head-diapered into a colder version of Marseilles. :(

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 18, 2019, 05:25:11 PM

CNN right now backing off the Buzzfeed feedback loop story now that Mueller has also come out and said it was BS and some hosts saying that "it was a bad day for them." But, Acosta says "we still have to keep saying about how much smoke there is." And now the other host says "we shouldn't speculate but here I go..."
One of the hosts even admitted that "Absence of Malice," the Paul Newman movie, was true that they "just rely on sources and sometimes those sources are bad."

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 18, 2019, 07:56:42 PM
CNN right now backing off the Buzzfeed feedback loop story now that Mueller has also come out and said it was BS and some hosts saying that "it was a bad day for them." But, Acosta says "we still have to keep saying about how much smoke there is." And now the other host says "we shouldn't speculate but here I go..."
One of the hosts even admitted that "Absence of Malice," the Paul Newman movie, was true that they "just rely on sources and sometimes those sources are bad."

Journalism used to be 5 Ws and an H.

Journalism has become - 5 rumors and a byline. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 19, 2019, 07:10:20 PM
The MGTOW guys approve. I assume that's not an ad for an Asian dating service.

Art's not here....o prima el dos para espanol... ::)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 09:02:45 PM
Art's not here....o prima el dos para espanol... ::)

You know what they say. Once you go Yellow, you're a happy fellow.

Metron2267

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/01/19/canada-did-you-know-that-justin-trudeau-is-paying-residents-25000-to-publicly-support-his-illegal-muslim-migration-policies/
CANADA: Did you know that Justin Trudeau is paying residents $25,000 to publicly support his illegal Muslim migration policies?
FAITH GOLDY exposes the highly unethical practice of using taxpayer money to pay residents who live near the US border $25,000 to put out signs in support for illegal alien Muslim invaders breaking into Canada from the ‘safe’ country of the United States in order to to ‘claim asylum.’

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 21, 2019, 12:16:08 PM
https://barenakedislam.com/2019/01/19/canada-did-you-know-that-justin-trudeau-is-paying-residents-25000-to-publicly-support-his-illegal-muslim-migration-policies/
CANADA: Did you know that Justin Trudeau is paying residents $25,000 to publicly support his illegal Muslim migration policies?
FAITH GOLDY exposes the highly unethical practice of using taxpayer money to pay residents who live near the US border $25,000 to put out signs in support for illegal alien Muslim invaders breaking into Canada from the ‘safe’ country of the United States in order to to ‘claim asylum.’

$25,000 you say? Canandian or US?

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 21, 2019, 06:17:53 PM
Now the leftist media and Hollywood blowhards are hurriedly deleting their tweets when they initially bought the "fake news" of Catholic kids making fun of Indians while wearing MAGA hats.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/journalists-and-celebs-rush-to-delete-tweets-slamming-maga-hat-kids/

I see CNNs “republican” Ana Navarro was one of the idiots who had to rush to delete her demokkkrat lemming tweet. We can stop referring to this pig as a Republican. She worked for Jeb and McCain.

QuoteNavarro has served in a number of Republican administrations, including the transition team for Florida governor Jeb Bush in 1998.[9] She also served as the national co-chair of the Hispanic Advisory Council for John McCain in 2008[3] and Jon Huntsman Jr. in 2012.[10] She supported Jeb Bush's 2016 presidential campaign.[11]

SpaceMeowMaid

With the SC ruling coming out today about transgenders, I cannot help but think of RBG. And Gawd I love the Jonester! And I am anticipating a lot SJWs getting TRIGGERED :P
[attachment=1]