• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

My pick for MITD is now streaming live.  The Reverend Senda.  Praise Mr Senda

Keith needs to get on his knees and beg Heather to return....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 02, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
Yea, thanks a whole hell of a lot, MV.

When is Martinez tonight returning?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: mv on May 02, 2018, 09:51:33 PM
There's uncertainty?

Well ..... I've had a few squirter's & that is confusing.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 02, 2018, 09:32:05 PM
Wait, Heather and Keith are both doing their own Midnight in the Desert shows?

This is the best timeline.

Therecanonlybeone.gif

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: canadiancommie on May 02, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

You're definitely new here..

QuoteCaller: How's Airyn holding up?

HW: I don't presume to speak for anyone

What in the fuck?

SpookyTim

Well, this week, we're having on Thom Reed, whose alien encounter in Massachusetts in 1969 was profound enough that the governor issued a proclamation that was placed on a stone marker...which is now being ordered moved for the second time. So it should definitely be...interesting. I'm not a big believer in UFO close encounters and abduction cases, but one of my co-hosts is a longtime abduction researcher who used to work with Budd Hopkins and the Intruders Foundation, so I'm willing to let them try to convince me.

Arms crossed tonight.   Haters beware.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on May 02, 2018, 09:24:14 PM
Try to get the authentic version with the simultaneous two streams plus reverb.

Yes, the "Braaps Enhanced" version.

Opinions and name changes are being liberally applied!

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
Just a heads up, my favorite non-paranormal podcast is "Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast." Fantastic stories of old Hollywood and digs deep into the world of character actors, pop culture and pop music. John Tenney turned me on to it last year, and I can't recommend it enough. It's worth a listen just for Gilbert's "Old Groucho" impression, and the Caesar Romero and Danny Thomas stories.

I like Templer stuff, bellgab stuff, searches like oak island and confederate gold, and ancient culture stuff, so I will be keeping an eye out for when you're doing any of that stuff and tuning in.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 02, 2018, 09:50:53 PM
Hurray! I'm a fan myself.  His  Hal Linden show was awesome.    Screw Dietrich,  I'm with Spooky Tim

Are you in the Colossal Listener Society on Facebook? I highly recommend it. Both Franks interact frequently and Eddie Deezen has been posting the most hilarious shit.

SpookyTim

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
I like Templer stuff, bellgab stuff, searches like oak island and confederate gold, and ancient culture stuff, so I will be keeping an eye out for when you're doing any of that stuff and tuning in.

More of that is coming. My (much more attractive, as someone pointed out) co-host Stephanie is pushing me for more of those topics.

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
Are you in the Colossal Listener Society on Facebook? I highly recommend it. Both Franks interact frequently and Eddie Deezen has been posting the most hilarious shit.

No Facebook for me - sounds like that is fun though.   

trostol

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
More of that is coming. My (much more attractive, as someone pointed out) co-host Stephanie is pushing me for more of those topics.

sounds good

also if thats you in yer avatar pic..you remind me of Ricky from TPB lol

SpookyTim

Quote from: trostol on May 02, 2018, 09:56:43 PM
sounds good

also if thats you in yer avatar pic..you remind me of Ricky from TPB lol

I've never heard that one before. I can get behind it!

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:37:33 PM
As much as we'd love to cover true crime more frequently (and we do cover some cult stuff in the Freetown State Forest, and other true crime in our local area), we sprinkle it in judiciously. However, a friend is starting off a true crime podcast soon (she's been in full research mode for the last six months alone) and I will definitely be sharing it with you guys once it's up and running.

Hey, I'm from Western Mass. Have you ever done a show on Roc-A-Dundee Road in Hamden?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on May 02, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
see that sounds interesting..imma have to give that a listen..but like brig..paranormal fatigue is high..when you see the same guest on like 5 shows in a short time lol

There's just so much paranormal content out there these days coming at everyone from all angles; podcasts, television, YouTube. Then again, I imagine some of it's become a bit stale and new life could be breathed into it. Sort of like science and people like Michio Kaku and Tyson, they spend so much time being celebrities that their information gets dated. Kaku's literally been talking about the same stuff for two decades.

He has opinions!!!  He listened to the podcast!

Lilith

I also am tuned in.

Tricky-D

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 02, 2018, 09:48:42 PM
Just a heads up, my favorite non-paranormal podcast is "Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast." Fantastic stories of old Hollywood and digs deep into the world of character actors, pop culture and pop music. John Tenney turned me on to it last year, and I can't recommend it enough. It's worth a listen just for Gilbert's "Old Groucho" impression, and the Caesar Romero and Danny Thomas stories.

Eggs, Danny Thomas style! I’ll never be able to watch ‘Make Room for Daddy’ or look at a glass coffee table again.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on May 02, 2018, 09:57:39 PM
Hey, I'm from Western Mass. Have you ever done a show on Roc-A-Dundee Road in Hamden?

No, but sounds good to me. We haven't covered much out that way, except for Houghton Mansion in North Adams. That place is insane.

WOTR

So far I have made it to the break.  I have to say that she really knows how to do one hell of an Art Bell tribute show.

Quote from: moon lily on May 02, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Similar here. Joined ages ago but never posted, just lurked. I was yelling at my device so much I decided to login and comment to get it off my chest. HOT MIKE!

I don't think anybody has given you the official "welcome, post often" greeting... So I will assume that there is a reason and withhold it as well.  ;)

Good to see something got you out of the shadows.  :)

SpookyTim

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 02, 2018, 09:58:31 PM
Eggs, Danny Thomas style! I’ll never be able to watch ‘Make Room for Daddy’ or look at a glass coffee table again.

I haven't been able to watch a Marlon Brando or Richard Pryor movie in months.